Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    That's why he & I both think Chromie is the only good alive gnome in the game. We enjoy everything when she's involved with tremendously. We are of the belief that all other gnomes deserve to be punted lol
    Well she's a lot taller than she looks and can see past a lot of the stuff that the other gnomes and even dragons can't help be curious about and end up being caught up in. Perk of being neutral, long lived and guardian of the timeline. Chromie is a gnome because of their curious nature and love of exploration serving Chromie well for the role and task as well as the madness of letting it all be transient in order to do the job well. Endless possibilities and outcomes yet Chromie can't get attached to any of it without jeopardizing all of Azeroth.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    There are exceptions to the rule, or the rule is broader, though, as we have Valithria, a green female dragon.
    and then we have dragons of nightmare

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    Not to ignore that her dragon form has a male name going by naming conventions dragons use. So it is possible Chromie in natural form is male, but prefers a female form. But I think she prefers it due to being cute more then anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    Blizzard has said that they made a mistake with the name. They simply forgot the naming conventions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    The old WoW magazine had an issue about the Dragonflights and it mentioned this. Blizz retconned Chromie to being a female dragon with a male name due to some outrage over Chromie actually being a due playing a female Gnome. The irony is thick.
    Too late. Ever since that fact was unveiled, I've been refering Chromie to being a male dragon in a female gnome shell. Sounds more fun and honestly, welcomes some choices in life that people have. Besides, it is still only a harmless existence.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    How could you not be sure she is a bronze dragon?
    There is simply no way this isn't a troll post. Someone that joined these boards in 2009 doesn't know that Chromie is a Bronze drake?

That simply isn't possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    There is simply no way this isn't a troll post. Someone that joined these boards in 2009 doesn't know that Chromie is a Bronze drake?

That simply isn't possible.
    It was an honest to god post. We didn't even remember it was her in Stat and we've tried to block out most of the WOD content for obvious reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Too late. Ever since that fact was unveiled, I've been refering Chromie to being a male dragon in a female gnome shell. Sounds more fun and honestly, welcomes some choices in life that people have. Besides, it is still only a harmless existence.
    Chromie is a female dragon taking the form of a female Gnome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    Chromie is a female dragon taking the form of a female Gnome.
    Technically yes but by mistakes, else it would be no. And I find the innocense in saying no as it creates an inclusion, as well as the existence doesn't cause harm.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It would make sense that she'd be gender-confused, as all other time-traveling dragons seem to suffer from different sorts of insanity.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Chronormu, a Bronze Dragon. This should be sweatless deduction.

we've tried to block out most of the WOD content for obvious reasons...
    And what are those reasons?

Did you ask a googleable question just to brag about your fetish?

Nice thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    last time I googled Chromie I found some kinky dragon stuff.
    Least it's dragon... gnome stuff would be like looking at toddlers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    Not to ignore that her dragon form has a male name going by naming conventions dragons use. So it is possible Chromie in natural form is male, but prefers a female form. But I think she prefers it due to being cute more then anything.
    She's really not. Was just a mistake when she got named.

It's not even that big of a mistake. It's no different than a girl named Bobby, or a boy named Ashley. Some names go in both directions.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Chromie might be a black dragon in disguise. That's why people wanted her dead in the Death of Chromie scenario.

"That little gnome. I remember her from one of the eggs laid by Deathwing. We are siblings." - Datamined text spoken by Wrathion from 6.1 PTR. Later removed.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    anaCHRONOS
    There's also the world anachronism - "a thing belonging or appropriate to a period other than that in which it exists, especially a thing that is conspicuously old-fashioned."
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    She's really not. Was just a mistake when she got named.

It's not even that big of a mistake. It's no different than a girl named Bobby, or a boy named Ashley. Some names go in both directions.
    Wasn't it "A Boy Named Sue"?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend and I were just talking about this and we're stumped about this bit of knowledge. First off, we feel Chromie is the ONLY good ALIVE gnome in the game. We don't think its ever been address but want to know what clan of dragon is Chromie? I was thinking she might be a Bronze Dragonflight since she's a time traveler but I don't know. Bonus points to anyone who can provide what she looks like in dragon form too!
    I'm not gonna answer you...... because there is this nifty little website called Google and you can search for almost anything and find the answers you seek

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah I see nothing wrong with a nearly immortal shapeshifter experimenting with different genders.
    I honestly just found it funny that a dragon being neigh immortal throwing the dice to try something else or live a different life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would make sense that she'd be gender-confused, as all other time-traveling dragons seem to suffer from different sorts of insanity.
    Honestly, that could be a viable view on it. Or maybe not confused if one has seen one's own birth multiple times before but with different results - honoring each birth by being both.

My boyfriend and I were just talking about this and we're stumped about this bit of knowledge. First off, we feel Chromie is the ONLY good ALIVE gnome in the game. We don't think its ever been address but want to know what clan of dragon is Chromie? I was thinking she might be a Bronze Dragonflight since she's a time traveler but I don't know. Bonus points to anyone who can provide what she looks like in dragon form too!
    Chromie or Chronormu for there full name is a bronze dragon and can be seen in dragon form in a couple of time walking instances and in wod.

The real question is chromies's gender. They take the appearance of a female gnome but they have a male dragon name Chronormu "-ormu" is the standard for males and "-ormi" the standard for females, if they are female then this is the only known exception to this rule currently in wow.

They also use the male dragon model, hence the beard on the front.

So that's some fun things to ponder.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashenhoof View Post
    And what are those reasons?
    The fact that the storyline is horrible and the events in it are just as bad. By far the worst expansion WoW has had....