LastLast
    Field Marshal
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

No...

NO! NO!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And this is why I'm bringing the Ashbringer back. Gonna slay Sylvanas for this.
    You think your little character can kill our Queen ? Funny :P
    5'11 tranny, proud of it, but NOT an sjw.
    Margot Robbie = GOALS

Quote Originally Posted by Aleloron View Post
    Holy crap. I still have the Eye and I’ve never noticed this! Kinda cool.
    Easiest one to find is a group of former loyalists between the two zepplin towers in the upper reaches of org looking towards the entrance. It also does feel like a "Hail Hydra." moment the first time it happens.

I think Sylvanas knew the Horde would question their followers after she eventually betrays them. So she purposely tells her secret loyalist to pretend like they hate her.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

everything is aligned for Dark Ranger to happen, wtf Blizz =/
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Sylvie you seriously screwed up your followers.
    Maybe put a spoiler tag in your title, thanks.
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    everything is aligned for Dark Ranger to happen, wtf Blizz =/
    There are many classes that would’ve gone well with the release of Shadowlands from dark ranger to necromancer to even shadow hunter. They aren’t adding any of those because they wanna focus on the ones we have... I hope it’s worth it, and I’m saying this as someone that doesn’t care for the new classes like those.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by A Princess From Norway View Post
    Yeah. I do. I beamed N'zoth to death, I killed Kil'jaeden, I defeated Arthas, I killed the Unmaker himself, and all that jazz...

Idk why you think Sylvanas can defeat me. The Shadowlands is literally just a big pile of loot and gold for me.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Yeah. I do. I beamed N'zoth to death, I killed Kil'jaeden, I defeated Arthas, I killed the Unmaker himself, and all that jazz...

Idk why you think Sylvanas can defeat me. The Shadowlands is literally just a big pile of loot and gold for me.
    Every single one of those you had help, some of those you even died and needed divine intervention to be brought back. Or in the HoA’s case it’s de powered in the shadowlands.

No matter how long your human paladin’s anime hair is or how loud you play two steps from hell as you recite religious scripture you copy pasted “light “ into as you RP walk towards Sylvanas, shed just shoot you once and you’d fall over.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Every single one of those you had help, some of those you even died and needed divine intervention to be brought back. Or in the HoA’s case it’s de powered in the shadowlands.

No matter how long your human paladin’s anime hair is or how loud you play two steps from hell as you recite religious scripture you copy pasted “light “ into as you RP walk towards Sylvanas, shed just shoot you once and you’d fall over.
    Mhm, sure buddy. I'll see you in Patch 9.1.5.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, @Friendlyimmolation these "buffs" while vital to our win, are irrelevant because that just means we'll never lose, no matter what. Pretty sure the Players don't need a buff to take Sylvanas down. Especially considering what one of them did to N'zoth...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, @Friendlyimmolation these "buffs" while vital to our win, are irrelevant because that just means we'll never lose, no matter what. Pretty sure the Players don't need a buff to take Sylvanas down. Especially considering what one of them did to N'zoth...
    Thrall did the same to deathwing and then we saw him crawling during broken shore.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I don't follow your logic here, that's like saying "I took a bear down with a rocket launcher, so I don't need the rocket launcher to kill a bear obviously."

Granted if the plot demands the player is able to beat Sylvanas that will happen, but the idea of some random paladin shrieking as he waves a de-powered ashbringer at her as they get whooped faster than poor Bolvar is pretty funny.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Thrall did the same to deathwing and then we saw him crawling during broken shore.
    You mean after the Elements abandoned him? Sure.

I think if our characters as powerful as we are were to fight her. We'll get instant killed with a one hit mechanic. We are going to need some powerup, by far the biggest powerup yet possibly from the Arbiter or the infinite souls of the afterlife to empower us.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

I'm just surprised that there were any stupid enough to continue following Sylvanas. I thought it was down to just her and Nathanos.

I do like the callback to one of Sylvanas's lines, and continue to love the notion of the Forsaken banner basically going from "yay, Sylvanas" to "F U, Sylvanas" with the symbol of the broken mask now meaning her facade of caring about them is shattered, right along her damaged eye.

Quote Originally Posted by A Princess From Norway View Post
    Your queen? She abandoned you too. Canonically, everyone at this point has either renounced Sylvanas after she abandoned you or is in chains.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-11-15 at 09:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm just surprised that there were any stupid enough to continue following Sylvanas. I thought it was down to just her and Nathanos.

I do like the callback to one of Sylvanas's lines, and continue to love the notion of the Forsaken banner basically going from "yay, Sylvanas" to "F U, Sylvanas" with the symbol of the broken mask now meaning her facade of caring about them is shattered, right along her damaged eye.

Your queen? She abandoned you too. Canonically, everyone at this point has either renounced Sylvanas after she abandoned you or is in chains.
    Or like the loyalist player who you know, simply lies and says they turned against Sylvanas. Granted this is a world where people are so stupid they act as every time someone lies to them it’s the first time, maybe they don’t understand the concept of lying and so such loyalists have no fear of ever being caught.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    "For the Dark Lady. Always..." in whisper as you walked by.
    So basically Hail Hydra?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

Or they are playing the MCU hydra long game. If you're a loyalist you get "Hail Hydra." style whispers from others who are still Loyal (One of them in public insults Sylvanas as you walk by then you get a whisper "For the Dark Lady, always."). If the former loyalist is giving the whisper they are still loyal. If not assume they are no longer loyal to her.

Field Marshal
    3+ Year Old Account
    Or like the loyalist player who you know, simply lies and says they turned against Sylvanas. Granted this is a world where people are so stupid they act as every time someone lies to them it’s the first time, maybe they don’t understand the concept of lying and so such loyalists have no fear of ever being caught.
    Haha let them believe there are no more loyalists <3
    5'11 tranny, proud of it, but NOT an sjw.
    Margot Robbie = GOALS

Gameplay wise I'll still roll with Sylvanas every chance I get simply cause the blue Horde sucks so much ass

there was a point when we'd trash sylvanas though. legion sylvanas vs legion deathlord is still a hard fight for her, imo(though given the fact that the jailer can probably arbitrarily empower her at his leisure, she'd probably win. like arthas vs. illidan with ner'zhul's interference).

things are different now though, the player character's still pretty retardedly strong, but sylv's been godmode'd basically with this new plot power. she's empowered basically the same way the lich king is, only she's now got a lot more souls than probably even arthas had. so she's definitely above any single player character now.

i still hope she gets godfrey'd right after achieving her goals though. i'd much prefer it to a boring raid fight.