Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    yes. the z button if playing with mouse and keyboard.
    Thanks a lot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Gre...Purge.3B_1_BBY

Obi Wan himself said he and Luke weren’t alone and that they simply couldn’t rely on help from the others.
    In a radio drama show...

fairly disappointed in the game it feels more like a jump puzzle game with a bit of combat and the SW brand textured over it. Had I realized how jump-puzzle heavy the game would be I would have passed. I'll try and finish the game for the story but it's on the lowest difficulty now just to get through it all faster.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    My bad, I meant to link https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jedi_Purge. Which clearly states they weren’t the only 2.
    In that link:
    By the time of the Galactic Civil War, a conflict between the Empire and the consolidated Rebel forces that had come to be known as the Rebel Alliance,[10] only three and one former Jedi—Kenobi, Tano, Ezra, and Yoda—were known to still be in existence.
    Tano is not a Jedi anymore and Ezra is lost outside the galaxy. There are no other Jedi by the time of Episode 4.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    In that link:

Tano is not a Jedi anymore and Ezra is lost outside the galaxy. There are no other Jedi by the time of Episode 4.
    They say known, doesn´t that insist that there´re other which are just unknown to whoever and in hiding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    They say known, doesn´t that insist that there´re other which are just unknown to whoever and in hiding?
    You'd think someone like Yoda would sense them.

But this is the whole problem with taking old movies, and then adding a tonne of books, tv series, games, prequels and so on. Plot holes everywhere. When the original movies were created, there were no others.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    You'd think someone like Yoda would sense them.

But this is the whole problem with taking old movies, and then adding a tonne of books, tv series, games, prequels and so on. Plot holes everywhere. When the original movies were created, there were no others.
    We have to see if they also will retcon that then.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    15 minutes of failing at a simple jumping puzzle iwth mouse and keyboard. succeed on first try with controller...
    Keypad and mouse combo. Have had no issues with the platforming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    They'd have to retcon the original movies then. Also, someone like Yoda would know if there are others out there.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

They'd have to retcon the original movies then. Also, someone like Yoda would know if there are others out there.
    I'm not an expert on the matter, but why would Yoda sense them when they couldn't even sense a fricking sith lord in their midst back then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I'm not an expert on the matter, but why would Yoda sense them when they couldn't even sense a fricking sith lord in their midst back then?
    Yoda had never encountered the Sith before. How can he sense something he really knew nothing about? We do see that he is unsure of him though.

Palpatine was also incredibly patient, something that is unusual for a Sith, also taking an interest in politics would not be considered normal for a Sith.

I'm not sure what's canon with Palpatine, like I've heard he is the most powerful ever, and that he could hide his force powers easily.

15+ Year Old Account
    spoilerystuff
    Is this game supposed to be canon anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Yoda had never encountered the Sith before. How can he sense something he really knew nothing about? We do see that he is unsure of him though.

Palpatine was also incredibly patient, something that is unusual for a Sith, also taking an interest in politics would not be considered normal for a Sith.

I'm not sure what's canon with Palpatine, like I've heard he is the most powerful ever, and that he could hide his force powers easily.
    Does any of that matter?
    It means it's possible to hide your force affinity even from Yoda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does any of that matter?
    It means it's possible to hide your force affinity even from Yoda.
    It matters if Palpatine was the most powerful Sith ever, then it can be understandable how he hid his identity so well. The Sith were always masters at hiding and concealing themselves.

Someone who knows more about lore can answer better, I'm more just a Star Wars movie guy. I've never watched any of the cartoons.

I wonder... more power = harder to conceal
    Less power = less power required to conceal what little power you have.

For sure. Yoda was pretty powerful but I doubt he could close his eyes and get an HD feed on every Jedi in the galaxy hands down individually. Or tell what everyone was doing. He wasn't all powerful or perfect. The guy was just devoted to his plan. Take Anakins kids, seperate them, and eventually train them to challenge Vader and Palpatine. The had a good bugger count in thier blood to be strong and could be watched over directly by allies before they were trained. That was his goal. Challenge Vader and Palpatine and defeat the dark side directly.

It's pretty clear when they reprogram the recall order in RotS that they expected some to live and to not return to the trap waiting for them at the temple. Some people just want to perfect Yoda but even Yoda himself admits he isn't perfect, makes mistakes, and can be blinded by feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder... more power = harder to conceal
    Less power = less power required to conceal what little power you have.
    Apparently The Jedi Temple was built atop the Sith shrine, and Palpatine used this to conceal himself (no idea if considered true canon, as it was introduced in a book in 2014).
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2019-11-18 at 01:00 PM.

Apparently The Jedi Temple was built atop the Sith shrine, and Palpatine used this to conceal himself.
    Yes, and Yoda's cave on Drag-something was too somehow releated to the dark side. Thus allowing him to hide from Vader and the Empire.
    What I'm saying is, there are a multitude of ways for Jedi to hide when they want/aquire them - So I really don't see it as unreasonable.

It's really a matter of wanting to be found or not - making mistakes while hiding etc.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2019-11-18 at 01:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and Yoda's cave on Drag-something was too somehow releated to the dark side. Thus allowing him to hide from Vader and the Empire.
    What I'm saying is, there are a multitude of ways for Jedi to hide when they want/aquire them.
    Sure, they can make up what they want. The have done and will keep continuing to do so, if it makes sense or not.

Man they went out of their way to find the most vanilla MC they could...jesus

Otherwise looks great