Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Somebody has clearly never raided mythic before.
    You mean hardcore mythic raiding. Though most of my heavy raiding days were back when it was called heroic. But I never belonged to a guild that mandated anything. We took the people who performed the best, and if a fight was better for mages and not hunters and we had a mage on standby we swapped ,outside of that we went with what we had.

It still doesn't answer the question. Why does anyone "need" a BiS list? How are you a part of a hardcore mythic raiding guild and not know which items are an upgrade? Why not just say" We like list because it's easier to know who to give the loot too"? or "this new system makes getting loot too mathy for every piece"?

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Proof? Because Warcraft 3 Reforged is looking like an unfinished mess in Beta. Haven't seen anything about the new campaigns either.
    Not going to go digging through tweets from half a month ago, but the fact that it still hasn't been changed on the site, hasn't been announced as delayed, etc is reason enough at this point

if you want to go digging be my guest, someone asked if it was delayed and one of the dev's responded "it's still coming this year" or something along those lines, it was during blizzcon

I'm just using the evidence we have available. It's the 18th of November and the campaign isn't even testable yet.
    They may not test it honestly

I'm just using the evidence we have available. It's the 18th of November and the campaign isn't even testable yet.
    What makes you think you'll get to "test" the campaigns before the release in the first place..
    Pretty sure that won't be a thing.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2019-11-18 at 08:57 AM.

Everything about corrupted grear reads like a cruel titanforge replacement with the top-3 what everyone hates the most.

1. only 1 broken-good effect out of a RNG pool of disappointing alternatives
    2. timegating to even wear it
    3. but limiting the total amount of pieces, so it can't even bridge the difficulty ilvl gaps over time, full and final content block

Imagine a few months into 8.3 you need new players for your raid, it doesnt matter if they started WoW a week ago or if they played in a lesser difficulty for 52 weeks, there will be no shortcuts in gearing anymore. You only have 1 ID/week to help them and a cruel system that will extend the gearing time even if you were extremly lucky with drops.

Gearwalling for the last tier of the expansion will be fun for recruitment.
    -

10+ Year Old Account
    It's real, it's true. This thread uses great words. The best words.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I also have to wonder how far corruption resistance will go. There is now an infinite trait in HoA at lvl 85+ that will give increasing corruption resistance. So it's not even just about capping your cloak. Getting to 75 for the extra trait will be done super fast. But it will never end. So it's not even about getting a couple of well rolled items; we potentially will use them on multiple slots by the expansion's end.
    and 9.0 after this is suppsed to be "alt friendly"

ye sure .

i wonder who is naive enough to belive this.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    They pretend to keep people entertained with this till 2021 until Shadowlands?

They also confirmed the Heart of Azeroth Azerite farm to be endless in 8.3

Yikes
    Ya man ur way off the corruption system isnt perfect but its better than what we got now.

Yikes
    2020 and you only speak for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Not their words

Watch the interview and listen
    I think you need to rewatch and then watch the post interview discussions by preach and the others like Talieson.

They all said the devs said they’ve barely started and most of the features aren’t even filled out yet.

We are talking late 2020 at best according to them

Do people actually expect Shadowlands mid 2020 or something? lmao...

With luck December 2020 unless they rush release something unfinished like WoD of course.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Do people actually expect Shadowlands mid 2020 or something? lmao...

With luck December 2020 unless they rush release something unfinished like WoD of course.
    BfA was announced 3 November 2017... released 14 August 2018... What specifically makes you believe that the next expansion's development is going to take 4+ additional months of development?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Biochem92 View Post
    Ya man ur way off the corruption system isnt perfect but its better than what we got now.
    Ye no. good vs bad corruption roll will be way more massive dps wise compared to extra 5-10-15 ilvls 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    BfA was announced 3 November 2017... released 14 August 2018... What specifically makes you believe that the next expansion's development is going to take 4+ additional months of development?
    The fact that Blizzard stated a "2020 release" rather than a "Summer 2020 release" makes me believe that Shadowlands is coming in the Q4. If I have to guess I would say October

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    The fact that Blizzard stated a "2020 release" rather than a "Summer 2020 release" makes me believe that Shadowlands is coming in the Q4. If I have to guess I would say October
    1 month before blizzcon not sure.

I feel like

Pre-expansion after Blizzcon 2020 release Dec/Jan 2021

10+ Year Old Account
    You might be right... but I am of the opinion that those that have convinced themselves of a 2021 release aren't thinking for themselves and only parroting what some idiot told them to think.

- - - Updated - - -

1 month before blizzcon not sure.

I feel like

Pre-expansion after Blizzcon 2020 release Dec/Jan 2021

Really? why not?... Blizzcon 2014 was 7-8 Nov 2014... WOD was released the following Thursday... It appears you are desperate to believe what you were told to believe instead of you know, actually thinking for yourself and looking at the facts. Why is this?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

What specifically? Oh, a few things.

BfA had the shortest testing cycle of any expansion ever and it shows. It was a horribly rushed, unfinished mess.
    Shadowlands feature trailer was one of the most empty and lacklustre of any expansion reveal.
    They had almost nothing to show at Blizzcon. Almost every answer to questions was - "We don't know yet". "We haven't got that far".

No wonder BfA was the most bugged expansion ever released. With over +120 hotfixes in a week.

Cant wait for the wipe fest and rage in raids with corruption gear wiping the whole group.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    I think you need to rewatch and then watch the post interview discussions by preach and the others like Talieson.

They all said the devs said they’ve barely started and most of the features aren’t even filled out yet.

We are talking late 2020 at best according to them
    Yep according to the people who conducted the interviews and not the devs they "suspect around December"

Another thing that was pointed out by preach was that azerite gear was implimented 3 days before release

That means that it is likely blizz is ok with testing systems last

We already have an in game cutscene in bastion

Alpha February
    Beta March
    Pre-patch August
    Release September

Based on the fact that blizzard doesn't even want to release a patch in December I highly doubt that they would release an expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Can't do October
    MDI
    Arena
    WF race

Latest release September 28th

Yikes
    Do you mean the comfirmation from NK? she didn't comfirm that. :P
    So...you really think shadowlands is coming in 2021 and not 2020? boy you crazy.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and 9.0 after this is suppsed to be "alt friendly"

ye sure .

i wonder who is naive enough to belive this.
    The last few expansions have been extremely alt friendly. No, your alt will never be given all the progress of your main, it is absurd to even think that should be a thing. But I guess self entitlement beats out rational thinking for some.