Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    I'd point north of your boarder, what I'm saying and what essentially kharn is saying is you live in a big city, you live in a big target, if your country has enemy's that's where there going to try to hit and people need to be vigilent of that, and I'd say you should know that all to well as out there in Korea your playing with big nuclear stakes of your own.
    We haven't had any terror attacks here for ages, long before I was even born.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    And I hope and prey that it will long remain so and that the north and south never return to those days.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Neither racist nor angry, thanks Ironic that you tell me to learn English considering your poor mastery of it. Would you have been happier if I just called your majority homegrown terrorists "fuckbags" and left it there? Would that sate your feelings?

And no, you make no specific mention of the US having gangs or street crime. But, please, do try again.

You could at least try to refute the homegrown terrorist bit.
    You are racist against whites, a clear look at number of mass shooters (over 3 victims) in the US leads one to another ethnicity rather than whites. Your statement becomes inherently racist as its no different than a 1950's southern racist pointing out that some ppl would have raped more than other's. Your point about homegrown terrorists is redic, should they all be foreign agents then? Also my attack on your language skills was for your inability to tell what my prior statement and its inclusion element over America's attributes being both similar and then in contrast towards Europeans, in particular Britain. American homicides are going down, Britain's are going up. But now comes the kicker, where is my English incorrect.
    [Infraction]

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Full quote;
    "Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives."

So what part do you take issue with; the factually correct observation that terrorism attacks mostly occur in big cities? The idea that police forces should be vigilant against such attacks? That terrorism is terrible and must be opposed?

What, exactly, is your problem with what Khan was saying?
    Yea I disagree with the part that Terrorism takes place mostly in big cities, No terrorism takes place in SOME big cities. Ive lived in every big city in the great State of Florida, we had 1 terrorism incident in the last 5 years in ONE city. Malmo and London might really have one bit of terrorism a season. He is not a political analyst, id seriously have rather him got up there and pulled a George Bush (though as flagrant that might sound and stupid as the individual he may be) and address the nation/city on security basis and then a rallying cry. Now it just seems like nothing has changed. At least in paris when that apartment block blew open like Universal ride things were done. Now we have grenade attacks in Sweden and failed creation of barriers to prevent truck rampages in London. Khan's statement in fact turned out to be pure rhetoric without any oomph to it.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-11-29 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics - Check for mod warnings.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biochem92 View Post
    You are racist against whites, a clear look at number of mass shooters (over 3 victims) in the US leads one to another ethnicity rather than whites. Your statement becomes inherently racist as its no different than a 1950's southern racist pointing out that some ppl would have raped more than other's. Your point about homegrown terrorists is redic, should they all be foreign agents then? Also my attack on your language skills was for your inability to tell what my prior statement and its inclusion element over America's attributes being both similar and then in contrast towards Europeans, in particular Britain. American homicides are going down, Britain's are going up. But now comes the kicker, where is my English incorrect.
    Mass shooting's and terrorism isn't always the same thing. terrorism In america has been lead by homegrown white people for some years now.

[Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-11-30 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Forbidden Topics - Check for mod warnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    You had a soldier arrested for plotting terror attacks earlier this year. The police in your major cities have extensive anti-terrorism drills.

-snip-
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-11-30 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics - Do not discuss moderation.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's satisfying to see this waste of oxygen getting ganked. If there is a hell he is surely roasting pretty good by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Biochem92 View Post
    Yea I disagree with the part that Terrorism takes place mostly in big cities, No terrorism takes place in SOME big cities. Ive lived in every big city in the great State of Florida, we had 1 terrorism incident in the last 5 years in ONE city.
    What, you mean that "1 terrorism incident" that was something like the worst incident on US soil since 9/11? That one?

If you want to pretend that he was ignoring the potential dangers of living in a place like London, while he was specifically talking about the potential dangers of living in a place like London...I mean...you do you. But it's not going to stop the rest of us from chuckling at you behind your back.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-11-30 at 03:02 PM. Reason: infracted for trolling

7+ Year Old Account
    London Bridge bystander who helped pin down attacker is convicted murderer on day release
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9227216.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    London Bridge bystander who helped pin down attacker is convicted murderer on day release
    What a day to be released, good he did something good with his life. Should have shanked the terrorist a couple times too

- - - Updated - - -

Usman Khan what a pathetic human being, glad they took him out right there.
    Do you hear the voices too?

sounds like he is taken to heart his rehabilitation, but i doubt society at large is ready to let him be free again.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    sounds like he is taken to heart his rehabilitation, but i doubt society at large is ready to let him be free again.
    Alot in society will slam him, for many once a murder always a murderer, but his act was still selfless and heroic no matter his past in my view, and also a testiment to rehabilition.

Rofl they already digging dirt on this Heros that stop that monster?? The media this day really disgusts me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Rofl they already digging dirt on this Heros that stop that monster?? The media this day really disgusts me.
    Anything to deflect from the fact that the religion of peace has once again lashed out at the west.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-12-02 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Forbidden topics

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    "digging dirt"? It's not like they dug into some unpaid parking tickets... the man strangled a mentally disabled girl to death. That's your "hero".

It later emerged Khan was a convicted terrorist who was released less than seven years into a 16-year prison sentence for plotting to bomb the London Stock Exchange.
    Yeah if I was the deads family I would be asking why this cunt was let out so early.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    "digging dirt"? It's not like they dug into some unpaid parking tickets... the man strangled a mentally disabled girl to death. That's your "hero".
    The irony of this is the post right after yours asking why the terrorist was released from prison, while others are saying it was lucky this guy got out on the day he did.

To be honest, what one of the people stopping the terrorist might have done in his past doesn't take anything away from what he did on that bridge. He remains a murderer and what he did was absolutely disgusting, but today he tried to save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    We canceled our trip to Europe earlier this year. Its just going to keep getting worse unless you force these politicians out. I hope all these heros pull through. They arnt commenting on the severity of their injuries yet, so everyone in here saying noone died better hope noone does, or man, thats a bad look.
    This genuinely made me laugh.

The delusions that some suffer. Guess our kind of deadly terrorism (which incidentally tends to be less deadly) is somehow less tolerable than yours, eh?
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-12-01 at 01:32 AM.

Video of the citizens fighting the guy off with a narwhal tusk and fire extinguisher.
    https://imgur.com/7uMROqU