Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You're wrong and you are making racist statements
    I'm not wrong nor did I make a racist statement. Per usual, your perception is skewed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    who else wears hoods up at night while in neighborhoods? criminals.

it's not wrong to assume something could be amiss. but i already said, zimmerman should have listened to the cop and not followed. i see someone doing some shit, i ain't sticking my nose in it unless they're fucking around in my yard.

and we had some testimony from the girlfriend(idk why on earth trayvon settled for that mess, he was a decent looking dude, could have miles better), i can't remember what she said though.
    Criminals also generally have two legs. Better question everyone walking around with two legs.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I find it unreasonable if someone was following me that I would chose to hide in the bushes and jump then rather than call the police with my cell phone. The difference is one of these is a crime and the other isn't. Hint - its not the one that starts a physical assault.

- - - Updated - - -

You're wrong and you are making racist statements
    You realize you can stand your ground and start physical assault and that is legal in Florida? Either you don't give a fuck about the law, or you just feel the law shouldn't apply to black people. Which one is it?

He was chased.... followed in a car, then chased on foot. Hiding and attacking your perceived threat assailant IS ENTIRELY LEGAL IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I honestly feel if someone of the posters were honest, what they mean to say is.

"But Trayvon was a black boy, and black people are scary and therefore they always need to explain their existence otherwise how can I know that they're the safe kind of blackies?"
    Its not that they aren't honest, they are cowards.

Literally everything they stand for is about cowardice, from wanting walls to guns to protection for being able to say those things you mentioned.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Criminals also generally have two legs. Better question everyone walking around with two legs.
    that ignores the situation.

i see a group of teens standing around in an isle at a store, i'd be suspicious. i see a guy walking at night with his hood up, i'd avoid him and i'd be on alert.

the context of a situation determines what is and is not reasonable to think or consider.

who else wears hoods up at night while in neighborhoods? criminals.

it's not wrong to assume something could be amiss. but i already said, zimmerman should have listened to the cop and not followed. i see someone doing some shit, i ain't sticking my nose in it unless they're fucking around in my yard.

and we had some testimony from the girlfriend(idk why on earth trayvon settled for that mess, he was a decent looking dude, could have miles better), i can't remember what she said though.
    At night?

It was roughly 7pm, shortly after sunset.

Who else walks around neighborhoods in brisk evenings? EVERYONE WHO OWNS A HOODIE

- - - Updated - - -

i see a group of teens standing around in an isle at a store, i'd be suspicious. i see a guy walking at night with his hood up, i'd avoid him and i'd be on alert.

the context of a situation determines what is and is not reasonable to think or consider.
    If you see a person with a hood up in chilly evening weather, you're suspicious? Sounds like unreasonable paranoia.

Context:
    Hoodie, chilly weather, hood up.

You:
    That's suspicious....

Everyone else:
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I'm not wrong nor did I make a racist statement. Per usual, your perception is skewed.
    you are making assumptions based on your own biased

people should make their selves available to be questioned when in a relatively suspicious situation.

i dress in black clothing always. when i'd go to the mall with my friends, store clerks and security guards would always watch us. walking around with your hood up attracts attention unless it's really cold outside.

- - - Updated - - -

because i've seen the pictures of him posing like a "thug" in the mirror for his social media.

he's not the wee babe in diapers you people make him out to be, he was a young adult in relatively good shape, influenced by a very negative and unhealthy subculture.

a normal person would have at least tried to speak before fighting. except trailerpark trash rednecks, they'd have fought too. negative subcultures have that effect on people.
    You fracking know ''thug'' is a dog whistle for ''Black''. As for being a thug, despite your kin sites inventing crimes, the actual brush with the law of Martin boils down to school fights and, gasp, smoking pot. Zimmerman, on the other hand….but I forgot, he have the permission, he have a holy boom-boom stick,.

You realize you can stand your ground and start physical assault and that is legal in Florida? Either you don't give a fuck about the law, or you just feel the law shouldn't apply to black people. Which one is it?

He was chased.... followed in a car, then chased on foot. Hiding and attacking your perceived threat assailant IS ENTIRELY LEGAL IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA
    Citation needed, show me a law you can beat the shit out of someone for following you.

It's odd, the concept is always round the non whites and question them aggressively. And of course, start hapharzadly shooting at them with big manly Glocks at the second you find them ''suspicious''.

At night?

It was roughly 7pm, shortly after sunset.

Who else walks around neighborhoods in brisk evenings? EVERYONE WHO OWNS A HOODIE
    it happened after daylight's savings, it gets dark around 6:30pm. at least, i know i don't see very well around that time.

i general wouldn't feel safe if a man with his hood up was walking towards me. seeing a fat guy running towards me would probably sketch me out pretty bad too, and i can understand why trayvon would have felt threatened. i just think he should have tried talking first(IF he didn't).

if it could ever be proven that he did(do phone companies record conversations?), then there should probably be an effort to get a re-trial of zimmerman.

Citation needed, show me a law you can beat the shit out of someone for following you.
    Martin sin was that he had a Black penis and lacked a Glock. It's dah deep south : providing you have the correct color of the penis, you could chug grenades at people you suspect of stealing 10 dollars of booze and get acquited, then be hired on Fox.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-05 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics

people should make their selves available to be questioned when in a relatively suspicious situation.

i dress in black clothing always. when i'd go to the mall with my friends, store clerks and security guards would always watch us. walking around with your hood up attracts attention unless it's really cold outside.

- - - Updated - - -

because i've seen the pictures of him posing like a "thug" in the mirror for his social media.

he's not the wee babe in diapers you people make him out to be, he was a young adult in relatively good shape, influenced by a very negative and unhealthy subculture.

a normal person would have at least tried to speak before fighting. except trailerpark trash rednecks, they'd have fought too. negative subcultures have that effect on people.
    Yes, gotta love the dog whistling right there.

100 million it's not small sums they ask for there. Would be lucky even getting 100k here for something like that.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, gotta love the dog whistling right there.
    He means Black. His kin thinks being subtle make you effeminate.

The law specifically relies on a reasonable person perceiving a threat you can SHOOT AND KILL THEM so this "beat the shit out of" is nothing but sensationalism of words, considering shoot to kill is something entirely valid that Trayvon could have done, had he been of age, and had the legal right to conceal carry.

The question then just becomes.

"Would a reasonable person, especially a teenager who is underage, find it threatening to be followed in a car by an unknown assailant, and then when they begin to run to get away be chased on foot by the same unknown person?"

The answer is yes... the forum overwhelmingly said yes, and if you say "no I think it is unreasonable" you are being intellectually dishonest.

I have been in such a situation, it was scary, are you saying that when I was being followed that I was being unreasonable? In my state I have a duty to retreat, in Florida you can either retreat, fight , or kill. So those were the options afforded to Trayvon.

Suspicion does not give one citizen the right to chase another citizen. The context also does't change with the two legs analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You fracking know ''thug'' is a dog whistle for ''Black''. As for being a thug, despite your kin sites inventing crimes, the actual brush with the law of Martin boils down to school fights and, gasp, smoking pot. Zimmerman, on the other hand….but I forgot, he have the permission, he have a holy boom-boom stick,.
    i'm not the one that said thug first. i was trying to avoid that, because i know you people like to try to put words in other's mouths with your know-it-all bullshit.

but i've seen the pictures of him. he was your typical teenager into that nonsense. white and others can be into it too, far too many people are these days. if a white guy looking like eminem was the one shot, i'd damn sure be sure he probably started it.

you are making assumptions based on your own biased
    No I'm not. I'm making assumptions based on other cases and facts.

You are on the same side that claimed wearing a hoodie is thuggish. THAT, is making assumptions.

it happened after daylight's savings, it gets dark around 6:30pm. at least, i know i don't see very well around that time.

i general wouldn't feel safe if a man with his hood up was walking towards me. seeing a fat guy running towards me would probably sketch me out pretty bad too, and i can understand why trayvon would have felt threatened. i just think he should have tried talking first(IF he didn't).

if it could ever be proven that he did(do phone companies record conversations?), then there should probably be an effort to get a re-trial of zimmerman.
    Have you ever been attacked? This is an honest question. As someone who has been mugged by a dude with a pistol, as well as been chased and followed, the fight/flight response is very real.

Martin had every right to fear for his safety, a strange guy was following him, and acting far more suspicious than Martin was behaving.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Defending yourself from a perceived threat makes you a thug, but random guy following people in his hood and killing them or assaulting them is... apparently not Thuggish from the man who had a history of violence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Have you ever been attacked? This is an honest question. As someone who has been mugged by a dude with a pistol, as well as been chased and followed, the fight/flight response is very real.

Martin had every right to fear for his safety, a strange guy was following him, and acting far more suspicious than Martin was behaving.
    Martin was black while walking with a hoodie in chilly weather so he was clearly to blame /s