Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    Do you have a friend with a similar PC, or have an extra PC laying around you can swap parts? Rather than guessing what's going on, you can try swapping parts to see if the problem follows the part or persists on your PC. How many sticks of memory you have, because I'd pull out one by one to see if this crashing stops. My experience is that Hynix memory is awful and tends to fail.
    I have 4 sticks of memory. Tried them 2 and 2. Also if I run Diablo in 32-bit mode it doesn't crash but it gets a bit sluggish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    I have 4 sticks of memory. Tried them 2 and 2. Also if I run Diablo in 32-bit mode it doesn't crash but it gets a bit sluggish
    So when you tried them in 2 and 2, did Diablo still crash? Do you have onboard video? If you have onboard video from Intel or whatever, I recommend removing the Nvidia GPU and trying out the Intel iGPU for a while. If it doesn't crash in 64-bit then there's something wrong with the Nvidia GPU and you need it replaced. If it still crashes then there's something wrong with the system itself and we need to go deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    A very interesting fact though is that it's only Diablo III that crash. All other games work fine
    Yeah, I had the same issue with mainly Overwatch as well. Other games I had tried were running fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    So when you tried them in 2 and 2, did Diablo still crash? Do you have onboard video? If you have onboard video from Intel or whatever, I recommend removing the Nvidia GPU and trying out the Intel iGPU for a while. If it doesn't crash in 64-bit then there's something wrong with the Nvidia GPU and you need it replaced. If it still crashes then there's something wrong with the system itself and we need to go deeper.
    Yeah it did still crash then. I don't have onboard GPU. At this point I think I will need to get a hold of another gfx card to test in the rig or stop playing Diablo as I now have tried even more games and out of 13 games only Diablo crash so far

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah, I had the same issue with mainly Overwatch as well. Other games I had tried were running fine.
    I'll go for the route of trying new gfx card and if that doesn't work, new PSU I think. So far I switched memory, SSD, monitor, removed audio card, reinstalled windows, updated bios. Last resorts I guess will be motherboard, CPU.