10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by video games View Post
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

/snip

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

10+ Year Old Account
    IGN reported this as the description on the original video:

"Re Mind – the other tale that unfolded during the climax of KINGDOM HEARTS III. Determined to rescue Kairi, Sora travels to the Keyblade Graveyard a short time before the final battle was to take place. Lacking a corporeal form, he traces the hearts of the seven guardians of light. Through experiencing their personal battles firsthand, Sora is about to discover truths that he has never before imagined."

More timey wimey time travel. woo..
    YOSORA though whwewpppp
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

More timey wimey time travel. woo..
    Yup, nailed it lol.

I mean after DDD fully embraced the time travel I don't think we should expect it not to constantly happen now.

Get ready for KH4 to have us time travel back during the Xehanort saga for other stuff and find out Xehanort was up to something with whatever the new antagonist is and/or the MoM, because its 100% happening.

Gotta admit, super hyped for the DLC now. Looks like they are adding way more than I was expecting and even addressing the complaints people had with 3. Though I'm curious how much, if any of this, will integrate with the main game.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    pretty cringey. they should focus less on their original content and cram in more of the good final fantasy and disney parts

Quote Originally Posted by Qstall View Post
    pretty cringey. they should focus less on their original content and cram in more of the good final fantasy and disney parts
    KH3 doesn't need any more Disney lol

Why was that not in the game in the first place?!
    guess this time i'll wait till it's on discount or some other special as seeing kh3 costs 24€ on amazon in the year it was released....

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Qstall View Post
    they should focus less on their original content and cram in more of the disney parts
    kh3 was like 90% disney stuff
    enough of that we need more ff and original stuff

Why was that not in the game in the first place?!
    Yeah it really is mind blowing how the game took so long to come out, and even in development getting pushed back so many times, only for it to release at probably...~65% of what it should have.

Really the only thing out of all the additions we've gotten so far post-launch, including this DLC, that should be actual DLC and not included at base is the story about Sora/Kairi.

All the difficulties, Kairi playable, making others playable, data bosses, harder modes, ect, all should have been in the game from launch.

I donno how a game that took 10 years to come out can still be rushed but here we are.

It's amazing that people still react to DLC with "this should have been in the game from the beginning" instead of just being happy we are getting new content at all. Used to be when a game came out that's all you got, you'd never see new content added based on player feedback and in the rare case that you did it usually required you to buy a new version of the game.

^the difference is back in the day the games were complete when they got released
    today it's an unfinished game and the playerbase gets milked with "HURR DURR LOOK IT'S A DLC FOR YOUR BELOVED GAME"

look at other games with dlc like witcher 3 or spiderman with side story's
    kh3 is doing this shit with main story

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do you guys forget base kh2 had nothing besides sephiroth and colosseum and only 3 difficulties?

Why do you guys forget base kh2 had nothing besides sephiroth and colosseum and only 3 difficulties?
    Yeah, I remember when KH2 originally came out and people were calling it a disappointing sequel because it was too easy and had nowhere near as much endgame content as the original had. Amazing how that opinion has turned around over the years thanks to the final mix version.

It's easy to look back on KHII favorably since the FM+ exists and is easily accessible on current console hardware thanks to HD compilations.

(though, I did have trouble with Sephiroth on Proud difficulty back when, I can't even imagine doing that fight on critical)

Not going to lie.

This trailer was awesome. It shows quite a bit of promise. I'm sure it won't fix every issue we have with the game, but it definitely caught my attention. The dialogue is still kinda cringy and flat, but everything else about it looks really cool.

Really excited, but also trying to not get my hopes up lol. Also RIP Xbox players.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Yeah, I remember when KH2 originally came out and people were calling it a disappointing sequel because it was too easy and had nowhere near as much endgame content as the original had. Amazing how that opinion has turned around over the years thanks to the final mix version.
    Base kh 1 in japan didnt have any end game lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    It's easy to look back on KHII favorably since the FM+ exists and is easily accessible on current console hardware thanks to HD compilations.

(though, I did have trouble with Sephiroth on Proud difficulty back when, I can't even imagine doing that fight on critical)
    I dont take people seriously because they never are fair to games

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    Yeah it really is mind blowing how the game took so long to come out, and even in development getting pushed back so many times, only for it to release at probably...~65% of what it should have.

Really the only thing out of all the additions we've gotten so far post-launch, including this DLC, that should be actual DLC and not included at base is the story about Sora/Kairi.

All the difficulties, Kairi playable, making others playable, data bosses, harder modes, ect, all should have been in the game from launch.

I donno how a game that took 10 years to come out can still be rushed but here we are.
    I hope it is to plan for PS5 so we get multiple KHs for that platform instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    30-40 bucks is too much but whatever. The concert thing is cool and nier should do it

Nobody forgot this.

KH3 didn't have a Colosseum and its only "hard" extra boss was a boring ass generic heartless. Also you know all the other reasons people criticize KH3 that KH2 had, we don't have to retread them all. Its a total strawman to act like the two games are the same but people are just being mean to KH3 for no reason.

To be honest, $30 seems pretty high for dlc. There better be a lot of new content. That's half the price of the game on release.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    Nobody forgot this.

KH3 didn't have a Colosseum and its only "hard" extra boss was a boring ass generic heartless. Also you know all the other reasons people criticize KH3 that KH2 had, we don't have to retread them all. Its a total strawman to act like the two games are the same but people are just being mean to KH3 for no reason.
    I dont know what you mean by no reason considering how vocal ive been about not liking it with a laundry list of reasons. But it still isnt fair to hate it because if doesnt have as much content as a rerelease with an extra year of dev time