Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Alliance has won the war for Alterac Valley

In a number of hours, horde forces and morale have been completely devastated by the alliance war machine. The savages of the horde have fallen to a glorious alliance advance millions of times.

Without massively outnumbering the alliance the Horde have been slain like whimpering dogs, a trend that is sure to continue throughout Classic.

TL;DR: Get rekt horde

Population means nothing its proven with Bgs

For the Alliance!

still. 9/10times they get balinda be4 allys get galvan.

And hordes have the presence of mind to realize that the liutenants in the bunkers give honor whereas the retard allys doesnt even go up in the horde towers.

In the end i find that hordes often end the match with more honor than the alliance even if they lose the bg.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

I smell a lot of salt and sarcasm over here...

What's wrong puny alliance? You got your 1st win after losing 20 bgs in a row? Yeah, definitely a feat worth creating a new account on mmo and brag about.
    Last edited by Greengrim; 2019-12-12 at 08:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who just ganked your alliance char that you had to make that post?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    still. 9/10times they get balinda be4 allys get galvan.

And hordes have the presence of mind to realize that the liutenants in the bunkers give honor whereas the retard allys doesnt even go up in the horde towers.

In the end i find that hordes often end the match with more honor than the alliance even if they lose the bg.
    Honor doesnt matter though, as long as all Alliance only get about 1k honor per AV, it got the same value as when hordes get 2-3k honor. Because honor is relative to how much others in your faction got that week.
    So horde ends up with hundred thousands daily, wheras alliance get's a 3rd of it, but in the end rank points are just based on how much the others have. I'd rather have the rush meta for horde to get to exalted 3 times as fast. Then be done with AV.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Who just ganked your alliance char that you had to make that post?
    ...and new account!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Honor doesnt matter though, as long as all Alliance only get about 1k honor per AV, it got the same value as when hordes get 2-3k honor. Because honor is relative to how much others in your faction got that week.
    So horde ends up with hundred thousands daily, wheras alliance get's a 3rd of it, but in the end rank points are just based on how much the others have. I'd rather have the rush meta for horde to get to exalted 3 times as fast. Then be done with AV.
    xD

Aye im not complaining there.

Still, the ideal way would be if allys realized that theres free honor 5 ppl could get on the way down while the other 30-35 rush straight for drekthar.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

The poor alliance cant afford amounts so they go for the cheap one from AV, while horde swims in honor. Once most rank 14s are done, it will be quick to farm AV.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post

What's wrong puny alliance? You got your 1st win after losing 20 bgs in a row? Yeah, definitely a feat worth creating a new account on mmo and brag about.
    True Story behind OP's post lol %100.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    xD

Aye im not complaining there.

Still, the ideal way would be if allys realized that theres free honor 5 ppl could get on the way down while the other 30-35 rush straight for drekthar.
    I do this. You could be one of the 5 also!

I think AV is a story about the beautiful friendship and teamwork between the horde and alliance.

They don't bother us while we farm as much honour as possible while we don't bother them while they farm the boss. Everyone is happy!

Unless you like PvP of course. Whoever designed a bg where both sides can achieve their goal at the same time without even meeting each other is bad at video games.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post

as a horde player, does that seam plausible to you? ive farmed ~250k honor so far as alliance, and ill say 7/10 games are easy 9-11 min alliance victories, 1/10 someone overpulls the warmasters, but we have the GY so we try again and win in 12-16 mins, 1/10 turns into a protracted war in the horde base and we win by 21 mins, and 1/10 turns into a turtle where the horde wins after a 26+ game. in the 125+ games ive played, i could count on my fingers the amount of times horde has won (i usually afk out if it turns into a turtle) and i could count on my right hand how many times horde have won in under 20 mins. the idea of a horde player coming here and claiming a 20 game win streak is extremely silly to me.

It was always known that the horde were cowards and would never win in a fair fight, this only proves that.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    LOL 1 k per AV? Where you getting that info? Ive been getting 3+ k per AV. On Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    It was always known that the horde were cowards and would never win in a fair fight, this only proves that.
    Horde are ultra butt hurt. I'm kinda baffled though. Why lose in BGs when you can shit on alliance with numbers in the world? I guess BGs are better honor even losing most of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

I mean the design for the battleground is unfair anyways and favors the Alliance (I play both factions so I have no bias) the bridge the Alliance have is so unbalanced compared to jumping over the Horde wall and ignoring everything.

5+ Year Old Account
    Horde outnumbers people. Alliance outclasses them.

The horde have a choke too..../ how is that unfair? Just because horde are too dumb to blizzard the ramp up to their base doesn't mean you can't do it.

And there is no way to skip that choke, pretty sure the horde can skip the bridge

My soul started to slowly leave my body as I skimmed through this thread.

Thanks MMO-C, I needed that daily reminder that the internet is garbage.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    Unless you like PvP of course. Whoever designed a bg where both sides can achieve their goal at the same time without even meeting each other is bad at video games.
    Not entirely untrue, the problem is that defending does not give honor outside of killing enemy players and the offensive one time objectives (Lieutenants / Commanders) award far too much honor.
    The end of game rewards for keeping things alive pales in comparison to the honor you can just gain by spamming 5min AV where every Lieutenant / Commander died, regardless of victory or defeat.

It might work if the primary objective would have been to just win the game, but due to "secondary" rewards (=Honor) the entire Meta went off the rails in AV.