Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Still think Nyalotha should've risen from the sea with N'zoth's tentacle thingies sprouting all over the world
    Would've been cool. Especially if that skybox element of his body towering over you was visible all over Azeroth.
    I still miss Argus in the sky..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Would've been cool. Especially if that skybox element of his body towering over you was visible all over Azeroth.
    BfA is truly the expansion of missed chances
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    BfA is truly the expansion of missed chances
    Truly the expansion of identity crisis followed by a disappointing conclusion to all of the skins the expansion tried to wear.

My point is that 8.3 clearly feels like a get-it-over-with patch where they do the bare minimum they have to with N'Zoth before rushing on to Shadowlands.
    I’m sorry, but that was patch 6.2.

8.3 has way more interesting things to do, a legendary quest line and looks fun.

Could have? More like should have.

Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    I've always pictured the shadowlands as something similar to helyas place. Not as a world with vampires, goat people, weird angry murnsters and angels.

I guess I just always imagined ooo spooky darkness, sorrow, emptyness and nothingness
    Well, Shadowlands is the entire "afterlife" that we got. It definitely got those spooky and dark areas, but it also has "heaven"-like areas and anything in between, reflecting the major cultures/believes of the people that get send there.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    I really don't get why Blizzard use already known world/continents that could be used in the future, turn them into tiny zones,
    then proceed to release asspull expansions like BfA and Shadowlands where the respectful locations they're set in... could easily just be patch zones (and are instead turned into major continents)

Blizzard's logic on what to choose as patch/expansion content reminds me of the south park episode where manatees are just grabbing random capsules from a tank to construct family guy episodes.
    Bfa brought me more salt then anything else..

From King Rastakahns death to boring,small, wasted Nazjatar and the raid version of nyalotha.. this expansion wasted all these places people waited so long for.

I am glad my girl Azshara is still around.. but my god rastakahn trated for hes boring ass daughter made me angry altho we all saw it coming when she was introduced.

I am realy, but I mean realy ready to move on to shadowlands. Seriously fuck 8.3 and its boring features.
    Yes i am salty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wait, you think they could've gotten away with making him just a quest mob or not having him be present at all?
    My point is that 8.3 clearly feels like a get-it-over-with patch where they do the bare minimum they have to with N'Zoth before rushing on to Shadowlands.
    He's been lead up to the entire expansion, there is many quests lines where you see his direct influence. There is his fricken eye on our heads. He speaks to us many times in 8.3 we can even serve him and kill our allies. We already had a raid leading to him. And now we have the final raid around him, with him having 2 boss fights. This is all more then the other 2 old gods. Who just came out of no where and were mid their bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I LOVE how you say nazjatar, argus, etc are worthy of entire contients, but zandalar and kultiras are not? wtf?

I mean hes the final boss of the expansion in the final raid, thats anything but brushed under the rug.
    He/she never said Zandalar and Kul'Tiras are not worthy of being continental. You're putting words in his/her mouth, kind of like you always do when you're looking to instigate someone.

And yeah, making the Black Empire and N'zoth mere patch content is brushing him under the rug. He's had as much build-up as Sargeras over the years almost, and they're not giving him a proper send-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Goat View Post
    And yeah, making the Black Empire and N'zoth mere patch content is brushing him under the rug. He's had as much build-up as Sargeras over the years almost, and they're not giving him a proper send-off.
    "Mere patch content".

Dude literally had a raid where he was testing us earlier in the xpac and then had a raid to unlock his jail. Literally two fucking raids this xpac he wasn't in that where literally leading up to him. Not to mention the entire stormsong storyline and Shrine of the Storms throne in for good measure.

What are you even talking about, he had more buildup then any final xpac boss has had since Garrosh in MoP. Archimonde and Argus where both last minute ass pulls with no build up at all. Hell argus didn't even have a world soul until they decided to ass pull the fact it did because they couldn't think up an interesting way to fight Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If Shadowlands was patch content there would be someone complaining the same way you are.
    SL actually sounds like a patch though, not something that would be 2 years worth of content. Argus-Sargeras/N'zoth on the other hand could of easily been there own expansion

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Entire expansions based on totally hostile territory with dark colors? This wouldn't be popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    I’m sorry, but that was patch 6.2.

8.3 has way more interesting things to do, a legendary quest line and looks fun.
    6.2 was definitely that, too. But I don't think you wanna compare any endgame patch to 6.2 as an argument for why that patch is good.

Also, the legendary cloak doesn't work in the raid afaik, so that's pretty funny.

Also, the legendary cloak doesn't work in the raid afaik, so that's pretty funny.
    You should probably use google before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    He's been lead up to the entire expansion, there is many quests lines where you see his direct influence. There is his fricken eye on our heads. He speaks to us many times in 8.3 we can even serve him and kill our allies. We already had a raid leading to him. And now we have the final raid around him, with him having 2 boss fights. This is all more then the other 2 old gods. Who just came out of no where and were mid their bosses.
    And yet he's taken down by an Azerite kamehameha, is the boss of a patch with no new zones, only Old God gooped old zones and a raid, as well as the not-scenarios. There's also one set of armor per armor specialization, to the point that the BoA armor tokens use raid gear models.

He's being overshadowed hard by the Shadowlands, and Blizzard is happy to emphasize that with the mediocre level of direct involvement he's given. It reeks of "We wanna move on to our newest Sylvanas fanfic, but we promised these guys N'zoth and we have to do something to stave off the content drought."

Quote Originally Posted by Black Goat View Post
    He/she never said Zandalar and Kul'Tiras are not worthy of being continental. You're putting words in his/her mouth, kind of like you always do when you're looking to instigate someone.

I really don't get why Blizzard use already known world/continents that could be used in the future, turn them into tiny zones,
    then proceed to release asspull expansions like BfA and Shadowlands where the respectful locations they're set in... could easily just be patch zones (and are instead turned into major continents)
    But...that's exactly what OP did say? BfA's setting is Kul Tiras and Zuldazar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You should probably use google before posting.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=301683/...aid-encounters
    So it's just the sanity loss reduction effect.
    Still pretty funny considering what the whole cloak concept is about and arguably the only reason for it to exist in lore and gameplay, because I'm fairly sure no one would've complained if there wasn't a legendary cloak in 8.3.

Still pretty funny .
    What's funny?

You posting completely wrong things and then trying to backtrack with excuses when called on it?

The sanity shit wasn't even what made the cloak strong for the raid, it's the corruption resistance genius. Do you even play the game or just pretend to?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    What's funny?

You posting completely wrong things and then trying to backtrack with excuses when called on it?
    Now I know you're a real Reddit posting champ with fifty reddit golds in your trophy room through masterful use of technicalities.
    But in the real world, what I did is acknowledge your point and amend my proclamation.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    SL actually sounds like a patch though, not something that would be 2 years worth of content. Argus-Sargeras/N'zoth on the other hand could of easily been there own expansion
    Isn't that just your own personal opinion? I always thought Shadowlands was enough for an expansion while Argus fit as patch content.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing