Poll: What would you do if you caught Santa Claus

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    He knows when you've been naughty. He knows when you've been nice. He's making a list and checking it twice.

Then he proceeds to hand out rewards based on your performance. Santa is literally the big brother surveillance state people always feared. Except on a massive world wide scale. Why do we look up to this man with so much unchecked power who constantly violates our personal privacy? Not just us, but our children too.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2019-12-24 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    He knows when you've been naughty. He knows when you've been nice. He's making a list and checking it twice.

Then he proceeds to hand out rewards based on your performance. Santa is literally the big brother surveillance state people always feared. Except on a massive world wide scale. Why do we look up to this man with so much unchecked power who constantly violates our personal privacy? Not just us, but our children too.
    Its a list of CHILDREN. He's not watching adults. Every western society promotes close watching of children by a parent or guardian to make sure they behave.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breaking and entering a couple hundred million (a billion+?) times each year. Some probably are fine with him entering, but I'd be willing to bet not every house with a child are.
    Stalking of every single child ever.
    Operating an unknown flying object in residential neighbourhoods. This is illegal in some countries

Not going to get into labour law violations, since we don't know where he's located. If it's in international waters he's off scott free.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Its a list of CHILDREN. He's not watching adults. Every western society promotes close watching of children by a parent or guardian to make sure they behave.
    A man has the power to spy on everyone in the world and you think he's just going to stop with the children? He knows what literally everyone in the world wants. What's to stop him from selling that kind of valuable information to be used as targeted advertisements? He has to fund his entire North Pole operation somehow after all.

I wonder if anti-air missiles can target Santa Klaus?

If I find a fat guy with a huge sack in red costume in my living room at night I'm calling the cops while grabbing the biggest knife I can find. If his name were santa claus then that would probably just mean he changed his name or faked his ID. I know for a fact that he has never brought me any presents, so the fucker is going down one way or another.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-12-25 at 02:29 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Santa zooming around on his sled is probably dangerous. Also, I'm not sure I'd mess with Santa. He has some awesome tech...

After you make rough estimates of how many children he will be visiting and how much time he has to do that, even if the actual visits were very very very quick, santa would still still burst in flames and disintegrate with the speed he will be flying around due to friction. Since that doesnt seem to happen, he is probably an alien or has some alien friends so he can move at such speeds!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You've got several tiers of violations, both state and federal. We're gonna get the bastard this year!

Unlicensed operation of a commercial aircraft.
    Unlicensed pilot flying commercial aircraft.
    Failure to file a flight plan.
    Transportation of animals across state lines without proper documentation.
    Importing unlicensed animals into the United States.
    Importing exotic animals into the United States without a license.
    Loitering.
    Breaking and entering.
    Transportation of stolen goods across state lines.
    Transportation of hazardous materials across state lines.
    Transportation of hazardous materials without a license.
    Burglary.
    Trespassing.

Don't even get me started about his factory....

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexual assault from kissing mommies.

Hit and run with grandmas and reindeer.

Pedobear Seal of Approval for making children sit on his lap and taking photos for money.

Lock him up! Lock him up!
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    I wonder if anti-air missiles can target Santa Klaus?
    Someone once estimated the average speed at which he would have to travel to visit every household in the world in one day. Laser based weaponry would probably fail to hit him.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Would he be breaking the laws of physics if he were to deliver presents to every single children in the world?

So liberals don't believe in god but they believe in Santa Claus. That explains alot.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano