Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    What I wanna know is, can the Horde ask her to help them, send her on a mission that benefits the Horde as long as it doesn't interfere with Wrynn/Alliance business? Would she agree?
    Maybe if a Horde character she respects, like a Blood Elf maybe. I just feel she doesn't give a flying f and acts completely on her own accord.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Maybe if a Horde character she respects, like a Blood Elf maybe. I just feel she doesn't give a flying f and acts completely on her own accord.
    What if they want her to dress up as a horde soldier and infiltrate some place for one mission? Would she agree to act as a Horde operative even though she is neutral?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    In theory, what kind of radical lore changes would need to happen in order for Valeera to join the Horde? Someone said that if Baine becomes warchief and turns the Horde into a puppet state of the Wrynn's (a lot of people think that's what it's looking like thus far) then Valeera would join the Horde? I don't quite understand that.
    Valeera would never join any of the factions she never really ever showed any type love for the horde or alliance, she only has allegiance to people she trust, why would she ever care about Baine being a puppet, she wouldn't give a shit unless someone tried to harm Anduin and even that wouldn't make her join any faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Valeera would never join any of the factions she never really ever showed any type love for the horde or alliance, she only has allegiance to people she trust, why would she ever care about Baine being a puppet, she wouldn't give a shit unless someone tried to harm Anduin and even that wouldn't make her join any faction.
    After what Blizzard did to Rexxar, why would any of this be a problem? Let me remind you: Rexxar's first and most important allegiance is Nature/Wildlife...yet he still joined the Horde full-force AFTER they turned Darkshore into an undead blight-nest. His only justification was that somehow Jaina deserved to die because she killed too many people - as if he ever cared about people - a reason he then never mentions again while helping to steal human corpses and force them into undead slavery at the forefront of another genocidal attack on Brennadam....only to then stand right besides jaina and smile in the Saurfang-meets-Anduin-in-some-random-tower-cinematic.

I think at this point Blizzard will put any character in any tabard if they feel it looks sexy enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    After what Blizzard did to Rexxar, why would any of this be a problem? Let me remind you: Rexxar's first and most important allegiance is Nature/Wildlife...yet he still joined the Horde full-force AFTER they turned Darkshore into an undead blight-nest. His only justification was that somehow Jaina deserved to die because she killed too many people - as if he ever cared about people - a reason he then never mentions again while helping to steal human corpses and force them into undead slavery at the forefront of another genocidal attack on Brennadam....only to then stand right besides jaina and smile in the Saurfang-meets-Anduin-in-some-random-tower-cinematic.

I think at this point Blizzard will put any character in any tabard if they feel it looks sexy enough.
    You got me there.