Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    not every game will go to mobile. wow is one of them.
    What makes you so sure? Diablo is on Mobile , LoL is going to Mobile , etc
    WoW is very succesful and will go to mobile , its where there is huge audience and can make profit easier than PC wow

Lame trolling, 0/10.

How is this guy not banned by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    -5/10 not even good bait.
    Assuming its a bait , and not a good one , why did u comment? Lul

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Lame trolling, 0/10.

Banned for what? Iam not breaking the rules

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    But judging the quality of your trolling is very crucial for threads where you make up information to bait responses. I mean, aren't responses like mine why you made this thread in the first place? I'm just giving you a free handout. You looked kind of hungry.
    No one asked for a judge , you are just trying to show yourseld as someone who know everything...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwirt View Post
    What makes me not hate humanity for these threads existing is thinking that SecretAgent isn't the troll, but that he does have some source at Blizzard that keeps trolling HIM over and over and he keeps falling for it. His old source ran out of fake ideas so he got a friend from work to keep the joke rolling. That interpretation is much better.
    Well , i will replace my sources if they get anything wrong dont worry , Humanity is still safe
    I wont fall to their bait ever again

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    No one asked for a judge , you are just trying to show yourseld as someone who know everything...
    I'm just going by my sources. My sources are telling me that yours don't actually exist. Trust me, my dad works at Blizzard.

I'm just going by my sources. My sources are telling me that yours don't actually exist. Trust me, my dad works at Blizzard.
    Oh yeah? MY sources tell me my dad can beat up your dad!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

If your dad works at blizzard , which is obviously a lie , doesnot mean he know everything happening on Blizzard ... , he might be a security guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Bro, I am going to have to call you out on the validity of your sources. Because this is obviously fake.

- - - Updated - - -

If your dad works at blizzard , which is obviously a lie , doesnot mean he know everything happening on Blizzard ... , he might be a security guy lol
    Don't act like you know everything. My dad works at Blizzard. You cannot deny this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Lame trolling, 0/10.

Given his topic creation history, it's a wonder he hasn't been. Then again it took years to ban other people who posted like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

My sources is the most trustworthy ! More info coming soon

10+ Year Old Account
    my sources say once my dad comes back from getting cigarettes he can beat up both of your dads.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    Given his topic creation history, it's a wonder he hasn't been. Then again it took years to ban other people who posted like this.
    Ban for what?
    What rules iam breaking?

- - - Updated - - -

my sources say once my dad comes back from getting cigarettes he can beat up both of your dads.
    Dont turn this thread into dad wars , or i will tell your dad to beat u

No, it really isnt.

Dont turn this thread into dad wars , or i will tell your dad to beat u
    World of Dadcraft, coming to mobile 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    No, it really isnt.
    How u knew? Ur dad also works at blizzard?

I'm sorry for your loss man...

They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

How u knew? Ur dad also works at blizzard?
    I dont have to work at Blizzard to know 50 of the 100 reasons why this is a bad idea.

WoW already exists on mobile for those who want it. Poor troll post.

How the fuck isn't OP perm banned yet? All he does is lie and make fake "leaks" and talk shit. As proven by allllll his other threads.

Even if they are working on a mobile game "WoW" is not coming to mobile. A WoW based mobile game may be released one day, but that's not WoW. So even if this was 100% true, which we know it isn't, it's not WoW that's coming to mobile and the title is wrong regardless.

0/10 troll.

3+ Year Old Account
    I know Hearthstone can be played on mobile devices (it lags my Ipad sometimes) and it's based on WoW so there kind of already is a WoW mobile game if that counts?, but I'm not sure how a true mobile version of WoW would work. I'd play HotS on mobile though
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-01-04 at 06:38 PM. Reason: I have no idea what I just typed. Needed to fix it lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Oh it's you again