Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VarsityAthlete View Post
    I have 2 12-month WoW cards running on my account at the moment. Why would I buy this?
    You wouldn't. Not everything is for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually kinda of cute IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    i love it. welcome to the year of the rat.
    opulence to comfort the rat <3

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Vulpera haters are just those that can't stand Disney animated movies, should we really care about those haters?

Also I'd say yeah a Vulpera on that mount would look best (it's a cute mount).
    Oh yeah, I don't enable the hate, I just love contrasts. Vulpera in skull armor in a mechanized suit with his own personal Felguard is what I was going for.

Ironically I'd put my Undead on that cute little white mouse if I were to get it.

next free mount. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    So that's the new tactic to keep subs up, Offer rewards for long time subs. Sneaky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    Three 6 month mount rewards this expansion already.
    Looks desperate
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    d i s g u s t i n g

if you buy that you're literally feeding their greedy mouths ^.^
    You realize that 1) It's cheaper to get a 6 month sub than month-to-month and 2) You get a free mount in the process? It's not really sneaky. If you are going to play it's an extremely good deal. If you don't then you can buy it separately. If you are impulsive and buy it just because then that's more on you than Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    I always buy my gametime with gold, always 6 months deals, received all the previous mounts automatically so far but no this one. Did anyone receive it already?
    Try restarting WoW. I logged in and had mine waiting to be unwrapped.

Love how this trigger MMO champ heavily

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You realize that 1) It's cheaper to get a 6 month sub than month-to-month and 2) You get a free mount in the process? It's not really sneaky. If you are going to play it's an extremely good deal. If you don't then you can buy it separately. If you are impulsive and buy it just because then that's more on you than Blizzard.

you're completly disregarding the fact at that we pay monthly for this game and they are pushing original Mount models through a p2w system instead of doing it ingame.

Nothing unfortunately. Gonna wait a few days maybe and open a ticket if necessary.

you're completly disregarding the fact at that we pay monthly for this game and they are pushing original Mount models through a p2w system instead of doing it ingame.
    So now you are considering buying a sub "Pay to win"? Also, original mount models? You know there is the Rastallion mount that you can get that uses the same model, right?

Nothing unfortunately. Gonna wait a few days maybe and open a ticket if necessary.
    If you don't see it now put a ticket in and also verify that you got the 6 month sub + Mount with the receipt they sent you instead of just a 6 month sub. I wouldn't wait since the longer you wait, the longer it could take as they go back through previous day's databases and tickets build up from new patch + new stuff next week.

15+ Year Old Account
    You are completely ignoring that they do original mount models through the game which is accessed through subscriptions. These mounts are also given free through a subscription and not a pay to win system unless you do not subscribe for six months. That is also ignoring the fact that mounts are not pay to win the slightest.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't see it now put a ticket in and also verify that you got the 6 month sub + Mount with the receipt they sent you instead of just a 6 month sub. I wouldn't wait since the longer you wait, the longer it could take as they go back through previous day's databases and tickets build up from new patch + new stuff next week.
    They said that everyone should have it by the 28th. It is a little early to be putting in tickets for something they are rolling out now. In a few days sure. But it should be given time before filling up the support system. There is also no reason why it would take longer the longer you take to submit a ticket. All they have to do is verify your subscription and give the mount. They are bound to account so there is no risk of "scamming" them in order to get a mount.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

So now you are considering buying a sub "Pay to win"? Also, original mount models? You know there is the Rastallion mount that you can get that uses the same model, right?

I actually always buy game time instead of sub, it's not like I bought the 6 month + mount right now, I'm on my 6 month gametime plan I bought around 1 month ago. I automatically received the mounts from previous offers without having to buy the sub+mount deal.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They said that everyone should have it by the 28th. It is a little early to be putting in tickets for something they are rolling out now. In a few days sure. But it should be given time before filling up the support system. There is also no reason why it would take longer the longer you take to submit a ticket. All they have to do is verify your subscription and give the mount. They are bound to account so there is no risk of "scamming" them in order to get a mount.
    Didn't mean that anyone was trying to scam. I just meant that the ticket would take longer to process due to more being in the queue.

I actually always buy game time instead of sub, it's not like I bought the 6 month + mount right now, I'm on my 6 month gametime plan I bought around 1 month ago. I automatically received the mounts from previous offers without having to buy the sub+mount deal.
    Ah, I know usually those are pretty weird and depends on how much time is left. I know some people in the past who were denied even if they had 5 months left. Good luck.

That's including Sylverian Dreamer, or? Because only the boat was included with GAME TIME, dreamer was only with SUB, sub paid for by credit card. I also had 6 months game time bought, and did NOT receive the dreamer, despite tickets, multiple GMs said the same thing, it's for subs, not game time. This one seems to work the exact same way.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

I mean sure, maybe a rat is going to entice some players to pay for a 6 month-sub, but wouldn't it be better if it was a dragon/a fox or basically anything that is more appealing than a rat (and that can really be anything, hard to come up with somethign worse than a rat)??

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    That's including Sylverian Dreamer, or? Because only the boat was included with GAME TIME, dreamer was only with SUB, sub paid for by credit card. I also had 6 months game time bought, and did NOT receive the dreamer, despite tickets, multiple GMs said the same thing, it's for subs, not game time. This one seems to work the exact same way.
    I got both.

I got both.
    Hmm, weird then...Unless you buy game time with credit card instead of bnet balance, then that might be the difference I suppose, but still, game time is game time, the payment shouldn't really matter I think.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Why? What is wrong with offering incentives to subscribe or stay subscribed?
    It's not the incentives, it's the fact they're taking away unique potential assets from everyone and going, "You want this? Pay up now long term." for it instead of offering them as in game rewards.

They could make a system where you get a token every 6 months of sub time and you can hit up a vendor to buy something you want, but doing it this way ensures you stay subbed even if they have a content drought. You're locked in for 6 months even if the put out literally no content. It's exploitative behavior, taking advantage of FOMO, all for greed's sake, not to reward players.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    I guess they are expecting a major content draught. Must pad sub numbers somehow.
    Yeah, 6 months if definitely a content drought.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Hmm, weird then...Unless you buy game time with credit card instead of bnet balance, then that might be the difference I suppose, but still, game time is game time, the payment shouldn't really matter I think.
    I always buy with bnet balance and always add balance through tokens. Last time I probably used a credit card was in WoD.