Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

8.3 has some of the worst dally quests in the game

I rather had done world quests at this point. The the amount limiting that Blizzard does to this game is astounding but shouldn't be surprised at this point trying to get those numbers for their master Activision.

Apparently some agree with me look at Necroxis here.

https://twitter.com/Necroxis9/status...09262482509834

Ok don't do them. Problem solved. Noone is forcing you to do them. I finished them in 20 minutes per zone. The dailies are not an issue.

I have no problem with the dailies except for finding rares. I never find them or always arrive just as it dies. Not a big deal I eventually get them but yeah nothing else is really that bad

I'm blocked by Necroxis so what does he say that's so important?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    I actually agree with the OP. These need to be fixed... They're harder and take much longer than any quests I'm used to and it just feels bad.
    Your opinion is an indication of the problem Blizzard is facing. One portion of the players likes to see harder content in the world and now another group is complaining about it being harder.

Is it any wonder that some people thinks Blizzard is incompetent because no matter what they do, some one some where will complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Your opinion is an indication of the problem Blizzard is facing. One portion of the players likes to see harder content in the world and now another group is complaining about it being harder.

Is it any wonder that some people thinks Blizzard is incompetent because no matter what they do, some one some where will complain.
    I wouldn't call them harder. They re more tedious because they take longer. People are confusing tedious with harder.

7+ Year Old Account
    One thread, it's too easy and boring, the next thread it's too hard. smmfh

5+ Year Old Account
    Just fix terrible spawn rates and make gather quests unique per player and they'll be fine.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    "The 8.3 world quests are perhaps the worst the game has ever had. Blizzard knew exactly what they were doing by having so many quests require drops or kills that are insanely limited and shared by all players. This is a joke."

I am also blocked by Necroxis, although I'm unsure why as I don't think we've ever spoken.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Funny how Timeless Isle, a zone with like 1 daily......ended up being the best patch content Blizzard has ever made, still.

It LONG overstayed it's welcome, but 5.4 was a masterpiece.
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2020-01-18 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Pretty sure you can see the tweets of people who blocked you if you log out of Twitter and open it on your browser in "incognito" mode.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Just fix terrible spawn rates and make gather quests unique per player and they'll be fine.
    This. Also the rare mobs spawn timers appear to be busted when compared to e.g. Nazjatar ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I was kinda expecting this, since these quests are literally the same kind that Nazjatar had. Its just too bad that there is essence rank behind the reputation, I wouldn't bother with quests otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    To be honest I'm not really sure why people think these dailies are so bad - I'm done with Uldum and VoEB in 8.3 a lot faster than I was with the daily grind of Nazjatar and Mechagon at the start of 8.2. The sharing of some elements does suck, I agree, but it's only 3-4 dailies per zone unlike the panoply of WQ's in Nazjatar and the back-and-forth'ing of Mechagon's various activities. When the zones switch up it'll also be quite refreshing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Funny how Timeless Isle, a zone with like 1 daily......ended up being the best patch content Blizzard has ever made, still.

It LONG overstayed it's welcome, but 5.4 was a masterpiece.
    Timeless isle wasn't even close to mechagon. It was good zone, but not that good as mechagon.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends303 View Post
    I rather had done world quests at this point. The the amount limiting that Blizzard does to this game is astounding but shouldn't be surprised at this point trying to get those numbers for their master Activision.

Apparently some agree with me look at Necroxis here.

https://twitter.com/Necroxis9/status...09262482509834
    who the hell is Necroxis? oh wow he has a whopping 470 followers. and that tweet has 5 likes and 2 comments agreeing. well that settles it; based on that evidence you cannot possibly be wrong /s

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    To be honest I'm not really sure why people think these dailies are so bad - I'm done with Uldum and VoEB in 8.3 a lot faster than I was with the daily grind of Nazjatar and Mechagon at the start of 8.2. The sharing of some elements does suck, I agree, but it's only 3-4 dailies per zone unlike the panoply of WQ's in Nazjatar and the back-and-forth'ing of Mechagon's various activities. When the zones switch up it'll also be quite refreshing.
    Agreed 8.2 dailies were the worst.

To be honest I'm not really sure why people think these dailies are so bad - I'm done with Uldum and VoEB in 8.3 a lot faster than I was with the daily grind of Nazjatar and Mechagon at the start of 8.2.
    We had a "kill 4 rares" in the Vale today. In a group of 5 we flew for almost two hours around the vale, with people coming and going into the group, and not a single rare was seen. I've given up that quest.

I kind of like them, but i don't see the fun of just flying around everywhere in uldum back and forth all the time, waiting and looking for mobs to spawn. Didn't found that much fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Same, but this new dailies today, the titan artifacts was indeed bugged and then the other one to get an item from certain mobs, their respawn time was really long and there was so much people trying to go for them, and the item didn't drop 100%, so it's was a big fight. Even had to fight alliance for the tag, lol

Those dailies weren't so bad if you have party up with friends or guildmates. In the other hand Soloing for dailies is pretty much tedious and longer to get things done. Only daily quest I loathed the most is doing "Kill four rares" is pretty much tedious if not a single one has been up for a while and even though, we were asking in general if any rares are up yet. Welcome to grind and tedious patch
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2020-01-18 at 07:12 AM.