Poll: Were you disappointed with the cinematic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The worst thing is it blatantly copied Return of the King

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I can imagine how upset Terran Gregory and his team is. Fucking Activision ruins EVERYTHING. Terran, I am so sorry you had to direct this piece of shit. You and your talents deserved a much better canvas and toolset
    Care to explain? You're not trying to tell me that a cinematics team that has months to get this done is forced to hurry up. I would say this was done without outside interference. This team isn't as flawless as some think it is.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2020-01-21 at 11:17 PM.

Can't watch it now.. but is there any conclusion to the giant sword still stuck in Azeroth?

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Illidan always wanted to stop the Legion, so idk why this is pissing you guys off...
    No, it was revealed in that Illidan book. In Warcraft 3 he was instead working for the Legion most of the time to become more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Can't watch it now.. but is there any conclusion to the giant sword still stuck in Azeroth?
    Nope. Not even the shred of a reference to anything, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, you're just declared a true Champion of Woons.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but all I can think of after seeing that Kamehameha beam is

"This is the last of my Azerite, Magni! Take it!"

Yeah that was pretty bad
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Okey... what is this shit ? this was the grand final ?

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    No, it was revealed in that Illidan book. In Warcraft 3 he was instead working for the Legion most of the time to become more powerful.
    It was heavily implied during both TBC, as well as MoP that Illidan had plans against the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Nope, you're just declared a true Champion of Woons.
    Woons, champion. Whatever happens, don't forget about the woons.

Blizzard devs: "sword? what sword?"

im not sure what i even saw.
    dragon boy stuck a knife into an old god something and then a smaller old god something walked out?
    second video is some shiny lasers hitting what i assume is n'zoth and then several titan structures start falling apart or glowing?

What?!
    I have no clue wtf was any of that despite watching pretty much all bfa cinematics.

(Doesn't help that he defeated Tichondrius, and betrayed the Legion a couple times during WC3, as well)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    When cinematic will be available?
    How do you know there will be one?

10+ Year Old Account
    From humble adventurer in Vanilla WoW
    Hero by the end of WotLK
    Commander by WoD
    Champion of Azeroth by BFA

Now to just plain godhood by the end of BfA. It's good to see progression, but its gonna be hard to follow godhood by the end of Shadowlands lool.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    At this point, this better be deliberate self-sabotage where he spins a loss into a victory.

But even then, this is all painfully anticlimactic.
    The dude's pretty competent up until the raid, then he fucks up twice in quick succession, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I know he has to for the sake of the plot since the stakes are too high, but it's still a shame since I was pleasantly surprised with the pre-quests, and especially the fact that he actually just attacks the base outright instead of dicking around, things like reprogramming the forge and so forth.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    It was heavily implied during both TBC, as well as MoP that Illidan had plans against the Legion.
    TBC is the logical sequel of warcraft 3 where the Legion is about to come for him because he failed to destroy the Scourge. Of course he had to prepare the fight against the Legion. It didn't imply at all that he always wanted to defeat the Legion.
    In Warcraft 3 his big wish is to serve the Legion again (the first time happened during wota, but wota retconned it).

Where are all the defenders at? I'd love to hear their justification for this one.

Compare this to Legion end cinematic LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    From humble adventurer in Vanilla WoW
    Hero by the end of WotLK
    Commander by WoD
    Champion of Azeroth by BFA

Now to just plain godhood by the end of BfA. It's good to see progression, but its gonna be hard to follow godhood by the end of Shadowlands lool.
    I mean Shadowlands literally starts with the player transcending the rules of life and death by being able to freely traverse the afterlife and return to the mortal plane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    This would be much better if N'zoth made roblox death sound at the end.