Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    "Unfortunately, we’re unable to make any guarantees for when the gold may be delivered. The developers continue to work on this issue and will be providing updates, as they become available, on our Bug Report forums: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...00000010203254 13"

So yea, they don't even know when (or if) we will get any gold back. Wow! Such GAMEBREAKING bug! Yet, all the fanboys are defending Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    So since last Wednesday more often than not the gold from sold Auctions on the auction house simply disappears, never appearing in the mail box of the character that sold the items.

This is affecting a lot of people on every realm, yet no one is talking about it here or on reddit?

This is a completely game breaking bug that Blizzard was not able to fix yet. Essentially the AH is not usable right now. Does this not bother anyone else?! I find it completely unacceptable by Blizzard and this is absolutely something that should have been discovered / fixed on the PTR. Yet, it has not been.

Just curious why there aren't 100 threads about this. People must not really care about the AH or just simply don't notice hundreds of thousand of gold missing from their auctions..
    Because people are talking about it, and even Blizzard has given a statement about it? And that they are claiming to track the auctions, returning what is needed once fixed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This bug affects the game in a major way, basically the AH is unusable right now. Which IS (!) gamebreaking for a lot of people.
    You keep using that word.

I don't think it means what you think it means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very slow is not "takes a week to arrive". As far as a lot of people are concerned, their gold is gone forever, because Blizzard has not been able to fix the problem. So yes, I have lost my items and gold, up until that moment Blizzard fixes the problem. Which they have not.
    Nice job living up to the angry, whiny entitled gamer stereotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Analle View Post
    Because they said they'll fix it and the money will come soon. Why must you complain about the slightest of inconveniences?
    Actually, the day a new raid opens is for many people the most important day for many months, in BfA this is the last time to make real bank. In the whole remaining time to BfA there will not be another time where the demand for a working AH is as high as it is right now. To be honest, I think this bug (and all the other AH bugs) are so gamebreaking that I would have moved the season start until its got fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Nice job living up to the angry, whiny entitled gamer stereotype.
    You keep using the world entitled, I think you should look up what it means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Please explain to me how
    - Not receiving gold from auctions
    - Not receiving run out auctions back
    - Not being able to list items at all because of "internal auction error" does not define your criteria of "unusable"

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they have acknowledged it, yet they have done absolutely NOTHING about it yet. Isn't anyone else suspicious? This should be a very easy problem to fix, yet Blizzard has no clue what to do apparently, otherwise they would have done it already.

Are you really going to believe them that everyone is getting their gold back? I wouldn't, for sure. It's been almost a week and the problem still persists.
    How do you know they haven’t been working on it? This is one of those unforeseen bugs that just kinda broke without warning. If this had happened on the PTR then they would’ve been prepared but it didn’t so they weren’t. And as for your second bit they have records of all the mail and have said that nothing will be lost

10+ Year Old Account
    "Unfortunately, we’re unable to make any guarantees for when the gold may be delivered. The developers continue to work on this issue and will be providing updates, as they become available, on our Bug Report forums: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...00000010203254 13"

So yea, they don't even know when (or if) we will get any gold back. Wow! Such GAMEBREAKING bug! Yet, all the fanboys are defending Blizzard.
    Look at you, knowing all you know, and STILL you continue to bleet... How come you haven't gotten off your ass and gone and fixed it?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Making false statements like this realllly should be bannable.

Regardless, only you are responsible for the addons you put in your client.
    Yes it should, you're banned now. I have no damn addons on while this is happening. It crashes every 3-10 minutes for 10-20 seconds, sometimes causing the game to just give up and close itself. It started exactly on 8.3 and not a millisecond sooner, and I've never had problems like this before.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2020-01-22 at 05:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Nothing to this extent, ever.
    you are joking? there were patches where it took couple days to actually GET IN THE GAME

Yes, they have acknowledged it, yet they have done absolutely NOTHING about it yet. Isn't anyone else suspicious? This should be a very easy problem to fix, yet Blizzard has no clue what to do apparently, otherwise they would have done it already.

Are you really going to believe them that everyone is getting their gold back? I wouldn't, for sure. It's been almost a week and the problem still persists.

Agree they have no idea! They are equal to children of the 3rd season dabbling in the adventures of Legos!

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    You keep using that word.

I mean even if I can deal with the AH occasionally delaying delivery (which is a pain), the amount of players noticing this and stopping using the AH until it's fixed is in and of itself what makes it properly unusable, since few players are listing things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    you are joking? there were patches where it took couple days to actually GET IN THE GAME
    How is that a bug? You're most likely referring to patches during WotLK. That's actually a GOOD sign, considering there were so many people clamoring to get into the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    You keep using the world entitled, I think you should look up what it means.
    Not that I give a single fuck about anything you have to say, but "REEEEE THIS FEATURE IS BUGGED, IT INCONVENIENCES ME ME ME, BLIZZ ISN'T FIXING IT AS FAST AS I THINK THEY SHOULD SO THEY DON'T CARE AND DO NOTHING BLIZZ SUCKS" definitely gets filed under entitlement.

Now bugger off.

How is that a bug? You're most likely referring to patches during WotLK. That's actually a GOOD sign, considering there were so many people clamoring to get into the game.
    I quite clearly remember people's jokes about Classic opening up, asking if the boats/zeppelins are going to take off in random directions again and break completely.

Or how about something as simple as putting a bomb on the edge of a room causing the floor to not fall away?
    Or Death Knights being able to steal raid boss abilities to make the boss far easier than intended (Sindragosa I believe was hit hard with this).

Hell, when they recreated Classic they had to make a list of things that were bugs in Classic that were recreated for the sole sake of preserving the feel of the game.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don´t post auctions?
    It is a known issue since 8.3 release and no notice was given that it is fixed. Just don´t fuel the issue by posting stuff and wait.

You're adding words that they didn't. That's not very intellectually honest of a way to argue or debate.

You also seem to have issues with object permanence. Just because you don't have a live stream of the developers working on the issue, you seem to think the developers don't exist or aren't working on the issue.

Believe me, things continue to exist even when you can't see them. I won't blink out of existence once I stop posting in this thread, but I assure you I will continue to exist.

Very slow is not "takes a week to arrive". As far as a lot of people are concerned, their gold is gone forever, because Blizzard has not been able to fix the problem. So yes, I have lost my items and gold, up until that moment Blizzard fixes the problem. Which they have not.
    Then quit. Why do you pay blizzard money for them just to shit in your face? Do you let people do this to you in a regular basis? It would seem from your little rant that this is a regular occurrence because you are doing exactly nothing meaningful about it. The mature thing to do would be to shut up, take your money and give it to someone who respects you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

So why release something unfinished? Like 8.3 and the AH. o.o...
    You do realize that shipping something from the ptr to live servers no matter how much testing can still break something

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...sues/411939/69

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hello.

We’d like to clarify that nothing has been lost as a result of this issue. This is an issue with mail delivery, and we’re working to fix it. We currently expect that the fix is going to take a few days.

During that time, the mail you can’t see is not subject to 30 days expiry. It will only begin counting down from 30 days once we’ve fixed it so that you can see it and interact with it in your inbox.
    Don't quote them out of context and try to spin it to to suit your narrative.
    They flat out said nothing has been lost.

I don't even play WoW currently, and have read, watched and seen dozens of folks on this forum, in discords, etc. Complain about it. Last I heard, STOP USING IT.