Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    C
    You know there is TF vendor that sells specific items right? What lottery?
    ahah nice joke 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    I dont remember the same BFA negative feedback for MOP nor Legion, besides trolls and mentally challenged people that can't be objective.
    Then you have goldfish memory, Legion had set a new record for negative feedback - camera changes. Also farming AP and Legiondaries - tons of negative feedback.
    MoP - nothing to do, wasn't exactly bad expansion but had TONS of bugs, extremely imbalanced classes and was raid-or-die.

- - - Updated - - -

ahah nice joke 9/10
    Not a joke, I have 2 pieces from raids and 4 specific pieces from vendor.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least WoD didt make me quit the game for fucking over the classes i enjoyed playing, unlike BFA...
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    ...have you already forgotten WoD? I think it's ridiculous people are saying BFA is the worst expansion ever. It is bad. No doubt about that. Maybe the 2nd worst. But just to refresh your memory here:

Top 3 points to remember about Warlords of Draenor vs Battle for Azeroth

1. Only had a .1 and .2 patch, 6.1's primary features being the Twitter integration and Selfie Camera. Compare that 8.1, 8.2, 8.3. Not even close.

2. WoD's primary feature was the Garrison. No new races, no new classes, just updated player models. BFA at least introduced Allied Races each with their own Heritage armor. It also did have a simplified mission table.

3. If you didn't raid in WoD, you had nothing to do. BFA benefited from the systems added in Legion: WQs so the outdoor world was still relevant much longer. Mythic+ Dungeons vs in WoD after you did heroic dungeons and capped that ilevel, there was 0 reason to go back and do them unless you were doing Challenge Modes.

4. (Bonus) Ashran LOL

I'll gladly accept any challengers arguing the contrary.
    I had 1000x more fun during WoD because classes were actually fun, raids were good, and the only rental power system was the ring which was actually really easy to get and power up. The Garrison I actually enjoyed; the shipyard not so much. I found Tanaan Jungle entertaining for my couple of alts. I also enjoyed doing Ashran on them as something different to do with premade groups.

BFA currently has a rental neck, rental essences, and now legendary cloak which is basically a rental power item too. Classes now at the final patch finally feel somewhat complete. I don't play alts anymore but for people who do this more than likely blows for anyone trying to play an alt. In WoD you could log in and just play your character without having 13125312412 entry barriers.

Then you have goldfish memory, Legion had set a new record for negative feedback - camera changes. Also farming AP and Legiondaries - tons of negative feedback.
    MoP - nothing to do, wasn't exactly bad expansion but had TONS of bugs, extremely imbalanced classes and was raid-or-die.
    MoP was one of the best xpac for class balance even in pve and pvp, plus nearly all spec were fun to play, plus Challenge Mode.
    Legion only real negative issue were the gap between Legendaries and legendaries and the catchup between artifact, things that got somehow fixed on the run.

Camera issue honestly seems something that only aspenger kids could bother.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a joke, I have 2 pieces from raids and 4 specific pieces from vendor.
    Buying 4 SPECIFIC item from vendor is nearly impossible due to time gating, unless you banked up til 2 weeks ago from day 1 s3

sooooooooooooooooo no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I think the people saying BfA was the worst ever are being a bit ridiculous. BfA wasn't great but it wasn't that bad either. I thought Legion was better but I had a good time in BfA. It has it's issues of course like very single WoW expansion that has come out but regardless I still had fun with it overall. Compared to WoD where I completely burned out not even haflway through it and stopped playing or months. In BfA I played through the whole thing so for me at least that just tells me that BfA was a way better expansion than WoD.

So those people saying BfA was the worst I think are being too dramatic about it. But then again I guess you can say that everyone has their own preferences.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Ok let's breakdown.

WOD

-Pro-

Class Fantasy was ok.
    PvP had vendors.
    Challenge Mode
    Colosseum
    Raids were good even if last one was a plan B.
    Storytelling Questing with the Chapter and Cinematics.

-Cons-
    Garrison was really a dumb beside the gold making stuff
    Ashran
    Scrapped Content / Clearly Rushed
    Professions got destroyed
    Titanforged/Warforged
    Tanaan Jungle
    Selfie Camera as Major Content
    Not enough content outside Raids

-----------

Legion

-Pro-
    Artifacts
    Legendaries* on paper
    Class Hall
    Mobile App that fixed the issue from WoD Garrison that was to cut % of game time into a Facebook Mini Game while Mobile Legion App let you do stuff while pooping.
    Class Fantasy due to Artifact, Artifact Traits.
    Mythic Plus* beside Titanforged/Warforged had the replayability that WoD hadn't outside Raids, plus M+ had rewards for pushing like the Artifact Skin ( that bfa hasn't until 8.3 )
    Tower Mage ( even if got trivialized later )
    WQ and Emissary
    Zone event like Invasion

-Cons-
    PvP talents
    PvP templates
    No PvP vendors
    Early Artifact System was badly implement if your current spec was nerfed you got fucked since there wasn't and ez catch-up for AP like Neck BfA
    Legendaries were RNG and that is ok unless you have 50k dps increase and 1l dps increase legendary in the same pool.
    M+ and Titanforged were a retard idea.

BFA got both WOD and Legion CONS and added 1 or 3 PRO aspect

Inviato dal mio SM-G950F utilizzando Tapatalk

MoP was one of the best xpac for class balance even in pve and pvp, plus nearly all spec were fun to play, plus Challenge Mode.
    Legion only real negative issue were the gap between Legendaries and legendaries and the catchup between artifact, things that got somehow fixed on the run.

Camera issue honestly seems something that only aspenger kids could bother.
    MoP best xpac for class balance? Ahahahahahahahahahahaahah, nooooooooooooooooope.
    It was one of the worst actually. Difference between worst and best spec was over 100% and tanks were best dpses. Affliction was unquestionable king on sustained AOE its not even funny how people doing 500k were outclassed by affli warlock doing THREE MILLIONS DPS.

I have all challenge modes on gold in both WoD and MoP, no, it wasn't as good as M+.

Legion had tons of issues about:
    1. Legiondary softcap
    2. Legiondary acqusition
    3. Legiondary gap between items
    4. Camera changes set new record of reaching 3-4 capped topics on blizzard forum, shitstorm of unimaginable attitude.
    5. Having 5 gear slots because rest of them was taken
    6. Timegated suramar
    7. AP grind per spec
    8. Artifact weapon being overpowered
    9. Legendary RNG trinket from argus, lets not forget about farming unstable arcanocrystal
    10. Making iconic weapons common, everyone has ashbringer now
    11. Artifact relics - more farm per spec, not to mention alts.
    12. Continuing WoD gold inflation by handing free money from mission table

Buying 4 SPECIFIC item from vendor is nearly impossible due to time gating, unless you banked up til 2 weeks ago from day 1 s3
    You can buy specific piece once a month or once per 6 weeks if you just do M+

5+ Year Old Account
    WoD classes felt better to play imo. That alone puts WoD over BFA and that's not even counting the lack of any stupid faction conflict.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

You must not check the forums regularly then, because noone forgot WoD. They are placed as bottom two expansions for a reason and depending on what kind of activities you seek, you make your decision which is worse.

For me personally WoD had better zone stories, aesthetics and looks. But according to you I can't judge it like that because it's not end game content? You realize there's more to WoW than just brainless gear farming?

And I think the most important fact is that WoD was 4 years ago. With the team being incomplete. They bragged about the dev team being bigger for BfA. They are supposed to learn from their mistakes. They are supposed to improve. If BfA and WoD were equally shit, that makes BfA number 1 shit for a sole fact of them not learning anything and not improving after years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had fun in WoD, and virtually none in BfA. Now, this could have been due to game mechanics I wanted to go away after Legion (AP grind), or it could have been a change in my gaming habits since WoD. I admit one or the other (or both) have affected my opinion of BfA. BfA's only redeeming quality (for me) was the ambiance of each zone. Other than that, it's a fail whale to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    ...have you already forgotten WoD? I think it's ridiculous people are saying BFA is the worst expansion ever. It is bad. No doubt about that.
    Tauren warriors stand between their allies and death.
    Gnomes keep death from walking that far.

I don't think BfA is the worst expansion ever, and I'm certainly not jumping on the dog pile. Am I dissatisfied with the anti-climatic, rushed ending with N'zoth, and Najzatar and overall faction war story? Yes, but I enjoyed everything else. I loved allied races, I liked Jaina's story, and I loved the leveling zones. For all the praise Mists gets, and it was a very well executed expansion on every front, I didn't even enjoy it as much as BfA because it wasn't my cup of tea (Garrosh corruption and Asian theme for 3 years straight.) I'd actually rank BfA over Mists in terms of personal enjoyment, and I'd definitely rank it over the dumpster fire that was WoD.

15+ Year Old Account
    OP is completely right. And then some people will say: but but mah class had 2 more buttons to push, therefore it was soo much more fun to play! (and they idled in the garrison when the single raid day finished)

WoD = World of Garrisons

BFA = Bored for All-of-it

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD had less content, but atleast they dind't have to use several major patches to fix their core features.

My opinion of WoD is kinder than BFA but that's mostly because of the stellar zones,lvling and raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    WoD had less content, but atleast they dind't have to use several major patches to fix their core features.

My opinion of WoD is kinder than BFA but that's mostly because of the stellar zones,lvling and raids.
    Yeah because they never fixed them in WoD. Left it broken for entire expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah because they never fixed them in WoD. Left it broken for entire expansion.
    It wasn't broken it just wasn't very good

15+ Year Old Account
    I just wonder where the classes go from here, seeing as how they've barely been touched since start of Legion, other than some talent shuffling. They abandon the sister talents/traits that adhere to the design of the specs every new xpac, so essentially shoot themselves in the foot every time. It's very bizarre development.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    It wasn't broken it just wasn't very good
    So self sufficient garrison that generates insane amount of gold for entire expansion is not broken? Ok...

10+ Year Old Account
    So self sufficient garrison that generates insane amount of gold for entire expansion is not broken? Ok...
    Broken as in functional.