Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Why i personally say it seems boring is what Blizzard has said about it. Specifically about how there will be little class changes. Current WoW is boring as it is because of class design and if all they are going to do is double down on it than there's really no surprise why i am seeing very little interest in SL. Won't get a better idea till Beta but at the moment there feels like no reason to pre-purchase it.
    i might remember incorrectly, but they didnt say there will be little class changes, they said there will not be as massive class overhaul as for example survival hunter get in legion, which seems reasonable, as that spec went from ranged to melee and had basicaly everything changed

There are no more features coming in SL. They have been announced. There is nothing else. Keep hoping, but your dreams are going to be crushed.

definitely they will need to adress SL issue to their marketing departement
    Because it's going to take more than mount and a boost for 100$(CAD) for me to buy this

Like something to look for ... a good story would be a good start

The only thing you have seen is the small fractions of the game they showed on blizzcon, You can't say it looks boring, cause you haven't seen it. You can expect it to be boring based on bfa, but saying it looks boring, is just dumb

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    No, but I am a professional investor who knows more about the process than you

Fact is, if it was going to arrive in 2020 we’d be in alpha by now, and approaching beta.

Beta will take 6 months easy
    1. sure you do... and "knowing about proces" =/= having information, we have zero information about how far the development is... if you do have any information (not asspulls, INFORMATION) you are wellcome to share it, untill then you are guessing
    2. and you know that INTERNAL TESTING is not hapening as we speak how? if you dont work there...
    3. yes, beta can take 6 months, meaning they have 5m to start it and they can still have 6m beta before release window this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    and you know this bcs you work at blizzard or you just pulled it out of your ass?
    sure, august is highly unlikely, but dont try to disprove it by pulling assumption from a magical hat
    don't argue with him, he is a classic fanatic that has been trying to shit on retail for a year straight

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Doesnt mean you can't make an educated guess
    I think guesses made without any of the information needed are just called guesses
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    There are no more features coming in SL. They have been announced. There is nothing else. Keep hoping, but your dreams are going to be crushed.
    love how people ASSUMING there will be nothing else are prophets and briliant, yet people ASSUMING there will be something are idiots and wrong
    and btw, it have 2 big "main" features in reveal, so as much as wotlk (class and vehicle combat) so i guess wotlk was horrible expansion

1. sure you do... and "knowing about proces" =/= having information, we have zero information about how far the development is... if you do have any information (not asspulls, INFORMATION) you are wellcome to share it, untill then you are guessing
    2. and you know that INTERNAL TESTING is not hapening as we speak how? if you dont work there...
    3. yes, beta can take 6 months, meaning they have 5m to start it and they can still have 6m beta before release window this year...
    1, yes it does mean exactly that.

2. Internal testing are always done, but this is also the company that laid off their QA team not far back and recent patches show it. Add to that that alphas leak, alway, and we aren’t in the alpha phase

3. Considering they keep repeating that they don’t want to repeat the failed beta of bfa, they will take longer this time. Alpha will take 4-6 months, and beta another 4-6 months. They were saying at blizzcon that virtually nothing was set still and when pressed about 2020, dodged it and kinda hinted at early 2021

So unless alpha starts this week, there’s virtually 0% chance shadowlands makes it into 2020, and if it does it’ll be incredibly rushed just to meet a Xmas deadline.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    don't argue with him, he is a classic fanatic that has been trying to shit on retail for a year straight
    I’m a classic fan for sure, but this isn’t about retail or pooping on the state of bfa

It’s correcting the release date talk about shadowlands. Early 2021

1, yes it does mean exactly that.

2. Internal testing are always done, but this is also the company that laid off their QA team not far back and recent patches show it. Add to that that alphas leak, alway, and we aren’t in the alpha phase

3. Considering they keep repeating that they don’t want to repeat the failed beta of bfa, they will take longer this time. Alpha will take 4-6 months, and beta another 4-6 months. They were saying at blizzcon that virtually nothing was set still and when pressed about 2020, dodged it and kinda hinted at early 2021

So unless alpha starts this week, there’s virtually 0% chance shadowlands makes it into 2020, and if it does it’ll be incredibly rushed just to meet a Xmas deadline.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m a classic fan for sure, but this isn’t about retail or pooping on the state of bfa

It’s correcting the release date talk about shadowlands. Early 2021
    1. no it doesnt, internal information is not something you can know from knowing the proces...
    2. this shows me you know jack shit... blizz fired 11 people from QA team (not all from wow) that had 337 ppl at the time...
    3. alpha 4-6m, beta 4-6m, thats 8-12m, theres 11m untill end of the year... so alpha 5m, beta 5m, and they still have month to start alpha... i mean if you want people to believe your asspulled "information" learn elementary school math first...

It does from the preview, yeah, maybe because it's probably the barest expansion preview we've ever seen, features-wise, and previews are meant to get people hyped, but general reaction varied from "meh" to "I'm not pre-purchasing." They have an uphill battle between now and release date to make believers.

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    I vowed after BFA was never spending money on another expansion if it didnt look amazing
    took a while but managed to grind enough gold to buy tokens for the 49.99 version,
    Its the same with Gametime been converting the gold into tokens. If they get things sorted will go back
    using a sub right away
    Unless you are really enjoying doing that it's a net negative to your life. Spend your time earning some money in a job and just buy these things.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

The whole expansion thing in WoW has outlived my interest in it. We don't know much but I am guessing everything from BFA will be stripped away and new things almost the exact same as the things just stripped away will be put back in place and we get to pretend we are doing all new things because the art assets around us have changed and the numbers have changed. Will end up like most expansions. I put in a solid play though for a month or two at the start and once the "whelp the fun is dead now just do X to get X number until the end of the expansion" phase starts I will peace out. Then at the end come back for a month or so and get my character topped off and the "need to do's" done in the condensed and not time gated fashion.

1. no it doesnt, internal information is not something you can know from knowing the proces...
    2. this shows me you know jack shit... blizz fired 11 people from QA team (not all from wow) that had 337 ppl at the time...
    3. alpha 4-6m, beta 4-6m, thats 8-12m, theres 11m untill end of the year... so alpha 5m, beta 5m, and they still have month to start alpha... i mean if you want people to believe your asspulled "information" learn elementary school math first...
    You bfa children are truly intolerable and rude

Fact is, I’m certain it won’t hit 2020 and I’d be comfortable putting cash on it

Considering they are barely into development, will have double the beta time likely considering the outcry from bfa beta and then vowing to do better, and the de t we aren’t in beta yet and it’s practically February.

I’m sorry if you’re too young to have experienced this song and dance many times with games but this is one case you should shut up and listen to your gaming elders

0% chance shadowlands hits on 2020, and IF it does... it’ll be incredibly rushed and half ass

facts.

You bfa children are truly intolerable and rude

Fact is, I’m certain it won’t hit 2020 and I’d be comfortable putting cash on it

Considering they are barely into development, will have double the beta time likely considering the outcry from bfa beta and then vowing to do better, and the de t we aren’t in beta yet and it’s practically February.

I’m sorry if you’re too young to have experienced this song and dance many times with games but this is one case you should shut up and listen to your gaming elders

0% chance shadowlands hits on 2020, and IF it does... it’ll be incredibly rushed and half ass

facts.
    you should get yourself dictionary, your assumptions are not FACTS, they are not even information, they are what they are - ASSUMPTIONS

information need source, you have no source, hence no information, just assumption which you can show you know where
    "Considering they are barely into development" again SOURCE or gtfo, you assumptions are completely useless on this

and btw, calling me child and that i should listen to elders (you sound like child yourself btw, and very spoiled) but I am intolerable and rude hilarious

so long story short, respond with source for your assumptions, or dont bother responding at all, your ass-pulled assumptions are not interesting to me

you should get yourself dictionary, your assumptions are not FACTS, they are not even information, they are what they are - ASSUMPTIONS

information need source, you have no source, hence no information, just assumption which you can show you know where
    "Considering they are barely into development" again SOURCE or gtfo, you assumptions are completely useless on this

and btw, calling me child and that i should listen to elders (you sound like child yourself btw, and very spoiled) but I am intolerable and rude hilarious

so long story short, respond with source for your assumptions, or dont bother responding at all, your ass-pulled assumptions are not interesting to me
    I did respond and pointed to a preach interview with ion and them at blizzcon. No one could watch that and think it’s gonna hit in 2020, when ion basically says 2-3x that it is unlikely.

You went straight to childish name calling, and being rude. Yes, I did call you childish because you acted the part

Maybe go watch some videos, and try and catch up. We are 12-14 months from shadowlands arriving and with no 8.3.5 patch coming, it’s gonna be a long wait

IF it hits in 2020, it will cut a lot of features and be half ass. IF it was going to be in 2020, we’d hear about alpha leaks by now or at feb at the very latest (even that is pushing it, considering they plan a longer testing for shadowlands than bfa)

We are a year out at least from shadowlands. Connect the dots.

Have a good day, and grow up a bit will ya?

I did respond and pointed to a preach interview with ion and them at blizzcon. No one could watch that and think it’s gonna hit in 2020, when ion basically says 2-3x that it is unlikely.

You went straight to childish name calling, and being rude. Yes, I did call you childish because you acted the part

Maybe go watch some videos, and try and catch up. We are 12-14 months from shadowlands arriving and with no 8.3.5 patch coming, it’s gonna be a long wait

IF it hits in 2020, it will cut a lot of features and be half ass. IF it was going to be in 2020, we’d hear about alpha leaks by now or at feb at the very latest (even that is pushing it, considering they plan a longer testing for shadowlands than bfa)

We are a year out at least from shadowlands. Connect the dots.

Have a good day, and grow up a bit will ya?
    "i've seen it in interview" is not a source, i've listened to preach interviewing Ion at blizzcon, Ion never said shadowlands wont release in 2020, so you either lie or have shitty memory...

shadowlands is still aiming for release in 2020, sure there is like 0,0001% chance it wont, but thats that...

eh, why do i even bother with morons like you... waste of time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    not really, BFA alpha for example started in feb, game launched in august.
    legions was november.
    And every launch feature of BFA was bugged/broken, alongside the bad progression systems that were too late to change and the class overhauls that had to be delayed to 8.1. BFA (and most expansions) were also much further along at their Blizzcon announcements that SL appears to be. They need a longer cycle this time, especially considering they've lost a large chunk of their QA team.

"i've seen it in interview" is not a source, i've listened to preach interviewing Ion at blizzcon, Ion never said shadowlands wont release in 2020, so you either lie or have shitty memory...

shadowlands is still aiming for release in 2020, sure there is like 0,0001% chance it wont, but thats that...

eh, why do i even bother with morons like you... waste of time
    Ofc he didn’t come out and say it, that would be suicide for the expac if he said that at blizzcon lol. Don’t be naive

BUT he dodged the question about 2020 release, wouldn’t commit to it, and almost said it wouldn’t hit 2020 a couple of times and he OPENLY said they have barely started development and that IF it hits 2020, it wouldn’t be til the very last minute and that’s IF they can squeeze it in

Try and keep up. Your childishness is showing again, kid

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    not sure about fanatic, he is just imbecile, already have him in ignore