Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Yunru

So...this happened.
    I finally got a Nessla with the trait "Electric Synthesise"...which heals if you are attacked by an electric attack.

And the thing is...i got both a Ganki and the Nessla with an attack called "Chain Lightning" which attacks 3 targets clockwise.
    This means...i have infinite heals on Nessla...

Herm...how is this even allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    @Yunru

So...this happened.
    I finally got a Nessla with the trait "Electric Synthesise"...which heals if you are attacked by an electric attack.

And the thing is...i got both a Ganki and the Nessla with an attack called "Chain Lightning" which attacks 3 targets clockwise.

Ganki is fucking broken, the first island is just water / wind temtem. Electric in general seems like a busted type, only has a few weaknesses, but super effective against a bunch of types.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Ganki is fucking broken, the first island is just water / wind temtem. Electric in general seems like a busted type, only has a few weaknesses, but super effective against a bunch of types.
    Ganki seems to be the bulbasaur of Gen 1 Pokemon in tem tem
    I saw a meme yesterday on reddit telling exactly what you said

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayTemtem/...kely_than_you/

But...my ganky has a trait that is instantly frozen instead of getting just cold :O very bad...i guess...i have the worst ganki in the game.
    It messed me up on first Dojo...
    Insta frozen
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-01-24 at 01:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Yunru

So...this happened.

Well sadly you can only abuse this on 1.st island. Second is grass and fire (and poision), so you cant realy infinite heal.
    Its a good way to train Evs tho.
    Fomu for sp.def (Umishi also)
    Pewki for hp (Saipat gives +3)
    Kalazu for defense
    Oceara (in a cave, quite rare -- SPD +1 SPATK +2)

- - - Updated - - -

Ganki seems to be the bulbasaur of Gen 1 Pokemon in tem tem
    I saw a meme yesterday on reddit telling exactly what you said

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayTemtem/...kely_than_you/

But...my ganky has a trait that is instantly frozen instead of getting just cold :O very bad...i guess...i have the worst ganki in the game.
    It messed me up on first Dojo...
    Insta frozen
    Once it evolves, it gets a big buff instead:
    https://temtactics.gg/temtem/gazuma

Mine still didnt evolve tho.

Thanks for the info Yunru, you seem to be the best Tem trainer on the site
    I didnt bother farming Oceara.
    Hear is a 5% chance encounter with possible bad trait.

Pretty cool Tem though
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-01-24 at 02:06 PM.

10,000/10 if this video is anything to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

@Powerogue
    This is my favorite tem tem video so far This youtuber is more...funny and fabulous...if you know what i mean

Anyone has tried Temtem on Win8 ? The minimum requirements says Win10 64b but I don't know what it's worth when it comes to the OS

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Anyone has tried Temtem on Win8 ? The minimum requirements says Win10 64b but I don't know what it's worth when it comes to the OS
    I played it on Win 7, it works fine (other than server problems, but this has nothing to do with OS).
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    I played it on Win 7, it works fine (other than server problems, but this has nothing to do with OS).
    Thanks !

We’ll try that next week, hopefully servers issues will be mostly fixed by then

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Thanks !

We’ll try that next week, hopefully servers issues will be mostly fixed by then
    server issues are fixed.
    A lot of bugs...are not...according to reddit.

Oh and make sure you always have at least one SMOKE BOMB in your inventory at all times.
    Its the only way to get "un-stuck" if for some reason you get "stuck" somehwere...with a bug ofcourse.

- - - Updated - - -

i just had a reddit tem tem adventure

Ive benn saying on reddit every single day...for people to ALWAYS have a smoke bomb in case they get stuck
    There is no un-stuck feature in the game...and people keep getting stuck.

Today on reddit there was another victim

I asked for his name and where he was (he showed the map location by image)
    Managed to trade him a smoke bomb...and he was finally free.

Shadowpunk to the rescue SMOKE BOMB RESCUE TEAM

I sure hope they revert or nerf the prices on breeding items. With the game as it is right now, there's really no way to make money, and the only endgame is breeding. Unless they add the AH or some other way to make money consistently without having to release tems, they need to revert the change.

I understand why they did it, it just doesn't make sense given the current state of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I sure hope they revert or nerf the prices on breeding items. With the game as it is right now, there's really no way to make money, and the only endgame is breeding. Unless they add the AH or some other way to make money consistently without having to release tems, they need to revert the change.

I understand why they did it, it just doesn't make sense given the current state of the game.
    There is a AH building, but as for now its not active (water city way down on right side). Same goes for house cosmetic items. (also house is not avaible yet)

They need to add some type of daily quests or similar, or ability to re-battle trainers after you finish 1.st dojo in each zone. (once a day)

- - - Updated - - -

Also i hit a big wall right now -- read if you dont want to get stuck like me (this happens when you finish last dojo on second island):
    When you enter a ship to move to new zone, you will have to fight a boss. After that your ship goes down and you need to find help in the city. However path there is long and you will also lose surf board and crystal skates. Takes a while to get clean up the path of trainers to the city.

However.....
    City wont like you and you end up in prison. You get saved and you will lose all temtem and items for a short time. You will have to then use a team you get from npc that heals your team and painfully and slowly find a way araund it. (with limited items) After this you will get a item that lets you hide from guards, but now you have to finish a gym with lvl 45 temtem...and xp gain kinda sucks. (crystal gym) So now lvling my temtem to lvl 40 minimum before i will even try to challange gym. Also free grass temtem that you get is totaly usless there. Whole area is just poision at start and rest is crystal.

@Yunru

You are stuck because of "Game design difficulty" or a "Bug" ?
    I thought it was a major bug so i read the spoilers...not sure how i can "counter" this story mode part.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Yunru

You are stuck because of "Game design difficulty" or a "Bug" ?
    I thought it was a major bug so i read the spoilers...not sure how i can "counter" this story mode part.
    I guess overlvl it. Its probaly a good idea to breed a good fire temtem for 3th island. (or you could use the free legendary that you get)
    Nessla+Gazuma combo caried me to that part. (bouth are weak to crystals lol)

Also i figured out the best way to do breeding:
    There are 6 stats you have to watch out for (or 5 depends on temtem if he can use sp.atk or atk).
    You will have to catch 3 temtem with 40 green in each stat minimum. Vendor does sell a item that allows you to pass 2 stats (but not all combos are possible)
    Only a female matters for the end egg.

Example:
    You want a mixed Raiber attacker. (lets ignore traits for now)
    Selection that you have is:
    Male Vulvir with maxed hp and stamina -- you let him hold Vigor DNA Strand
    Female Raiber with maxed atk and sp.atk -- you give her Mighty DNA Strand 2x
    Male Raiber with maxed def and sp.defense -- he gets Immunity DNA Strand
    (not that each can be used only once per breeding season)

Put Male Vulvir + Female Raiber and you will get a maxed hp, stamina, atk and sp. atk (and other 2 stats will probaly be red) --- sex of a egg is random
    Now put Male Raiber + Female Raiber (dont forget to add a new item) --- kid with maxed atk, sp.atk def, and sp.def --- sex of a egg is random

If you were lucky and got a female and male with different stats -- you got away cheap (if not you will have to repeat a process)

Example:
    Give male with max/max/max/max/12/14 Vigor DNA Strand and female with 12/21/max/max/max/max a Immunity DNA Strand and you will get a temtem with maxed stats. Try to get at least 2 of them of different sexes as you can get +1 breeding item that recharges the temtem egg posibility (found one as item in wild so far).
    Now hope for a shiny. (or try to fix trait with one parent holding the right one Engineered DNA Strand -- not sure if its random or not if bouth parents have the same)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Picked it early today, really enjoying it, just beat the first dojo and so far no issues.

Also, dunno if anyone posted it already but: https://temtactics.gg/map

Great tool if you are into collecting them from early on.
    Here is french one that is more updated:
    https://temtemstrat.com/carte-intera...uamarina-caves

@Yunru

Thanks for the lesson on Breeding i had no idea how it worked
    Today i got my first Fire tem...finally i can use high pressure water + with Saipat.
    I was waiting for this...for so long.
    The fire tem in question is a Banapi...with decent SV's (max SV is 50)

Image:

Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-01-26 at 05:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Yunru

Image:
    Try to get a male one with good hp and sta (and atk to save money). It will be a bit of investment, but it will last longer after. (Banapi is mostly melle attacker anyway)
    For araund 3000 of the money, you can get a good lvl 1 one, then you just gota train it a bit on temtems that give + atk and its gona be op.
    And on lvl 18 it will evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Try to get a male one with good hp and sta (and atk to save money). It will be a bit of investment, but it will last longer after. (Banapi is mostly melle attacker anyway)
    For araund 3000 of the money, you can get a good lvl 1 one, then you just gota train it a bit on temtems that give + atk and its gona be op.
    And on lvl 18 it will evolve.
    Im a noob I saw so many "40's" with attack, def and spdef...i thought it was good enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Im a noob I saw so many "40's" with attack, def and spdef...i thought it was good enough
    Red = bad, orange = ok and green = pretty good (max green -- perfect).

- - - Updated - - -

Also... check all the bins in game with F button. I found items like dye for example.