Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Yeah because one class getting the wings they already have as a mount would be so much in the ocean of wings from a toy.
    we're already getting transmog wings in shadowlands we don't need more of this

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    we're already getting transmog wings in shadowlands we don't need more of this
    Because one pair that would actually make sense would tip the scales

i always thought it would look cooler if the wings that come out when you use Glide were like fel-fire wings or something -- not actual demon wings of flesh and bone. since transforming into an actual demon w/ wings via Metamorphosis is the staple of the spec -- while being outside of meta is just your elf form with demonic features -- it does not make sense to have random demon wings materialize out of nowhere.

sure demon wings technically is a "demonic feature" but w/e

so having like green fire in the shape of wings coming out would make more sense *to me* and not actual bat like demon wings.

I'd like to see Flying wings, even if it's not instant like druid travel form, but somewhat like worgen, 'mount cast' is like stretching the wings, and positioning them for takeoff.

Also Vengeance needs some sort of wings in Meta (even if just unfurling when gliding, like in elven form) looks so stupid atm, this huge spikey thing that somehow slowfalls...

I don't care too much, whether the wings are permanent or not. But i think it's difficult to put on those wings AND sheathed weapon... But I don't like the positioning of sheated warglaives anyway...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    I vaguely recall reading somewhere in an interview they originally planned to make wings permanent, but it caused major clipping issues.

I still would have loved them to at least be a class "mount", though.
    holy crap demon hunter flight form!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    I vaguely recall reading somewhere in an interview they originally planned to make wings permanent, but it caused major clipping issues.

I still would have loved them to at least be a class "mount", though.
    They definitely would or characters would have to hold their glaives permanently

15+ Year Old Account
    They could be a cloak transmog? DH only ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    They could be a cloak transmog? DH only ofcourse
    Personally I think just a class ability/glyph to fly with them would be cool.

Of course they can have a casting time (wherein they sprout out of the back), instead of just being instant cast like druid flying form.