Page 9 of 200 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    the race for classic BWL first is more exciting than BFA
    Hey atleast it will be easy to watch the entire race cause it will be over in 2 hours max.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Hey atleast it will be easy to watch the entire race cause it will be over in 2 hours max.
    Damnit, that's exactly what I was going to say.

You can tell people don't care about the race as much any more. Evening before race starts and just 9 pages on the WF thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    And that’s what’s interesting, seems he’s pretty hands off on strategy (unlike Kungen). For a while he wasn’t really gearing alts either and he’s taken a lot of shit for that. He also doesn’t seem too concerned with how he’s perceived as a player (again unlike Kungen who, last time he was back, had his entire guild help him get rank one warcraftlogs so he could crow about how great he was).

So he’s not exactly a plus member of the raid team (but he’s fine), but it seems like he’s great at just the administrative side of the guild and that’s been the thing that keeps them going.
    Kungen was raid leading because the expansions he was relevant were easy to raid lead. It was literally one mechanic per minute.

When he made his comeback he couldn't even find the raid entrances half of the time, and didn't know what abilities did until he died 20 times to them.

The best raid leaders are generally ranged, they have the most oversight and insight into the fight, the movement and it's mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    You can tell people don't care about the race as much any more. Evening before race starts and just 9 pages on the WF thread.
    People are on Twitch now, I'd wager. But to be sure the poor state of BFA in general, and 8.3 in particular, must have driven off a number of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well, people do remember more the final/most recent raid winners. We even had people claiming left and right, that Method wasn't the best guild anymore when they lost CoS.
    Tbh, that race was the only one that actually mattered as it was actually even. There was no gear issue as everyone had the same gear. All of the relevant guilds couldn't use another reset to get more powerful. Assuming that most players at this level are equal skill wise, it shows that the best guild is the one that would get WF with strategy. Method or Limit didn't win so it shows that they aren't the best guilds. Just the best resourced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    I miss Paragon.
    I miss their kill videos. Undoubtedly the best ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    well the expansion has been terrible, hard to be interested in something that has turned you off.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Tbh, that race was the only one that actually mattered as it was actually even. There was no gear issue as everyone had the same gear. All of the relevant guilds couldn't use another reset to get more powerful. Assuming that most players at this level are equal skill wise, it shows that the best guild is the one that would get WF with strategy. Method or Limit didn't win so it shows that they aren't the best guilds. Just the best resourced.
    Lolno. There was a gear issue in class stacking. Whoever had most geared spriests/locks had easier time winning. I mean, thanks for proving my point with peeps yelling "method ain't best cuz they lost 2 boss filler raid", I guess.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    Yea Limit really shit the bed in Crucible
    Thats as relevant as a normal world first

Think this might be another EN for world first guilds. No corruption fixes in the hotfix. How do you balance for something that's worth 20% of your dps, more in some cases? Either the fights are ridiculously tuned or they'll just fall over. Considering the rest of the polish given to this patch I expect a shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Think this might be another EN for world first guilds. No corruption fixes in the hotfix. How do you balance for something that's worth 20% of your dps, more in some cases? Either the fights are ridiculously tuned or they'll just fall over. Considering the rest of the polish given to this patch I expect a shitshow.
    I love how the corruption bonus dps ranges from 6 to 30% dps depending on who posts.

7+ Year Old Account
    This to be EN would mean that N'zoth is an absolute pushover. You expect that, especially with hidden mythic phase?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I'm so happy the RWF starts today ! I missed the memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    This to be EN would mean that N'zoth is an absolute pushover. You expect that, especially with hidden mythic phase?
    In the words of Scripe, N'Zoth is "Either a Xavius or KJ".
    Last edited by Yunyuns; 2020-01-28 at 10:16 AM.

I don't think this will be an EN but I am frankly shocked that there was no corruption fix. Previously when there were massive outliers that were obviously not intended they generally got nerfed before Mythic opened.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by CcB View Post
    I'm sad that this guild wasn't established during the last tiers' farm. Hopefully, they're able to learn to work together as a team and push through further tiers to actually compete for the world first. It'd be interesting to see more competition further in at end-bosses than just the two main groups.

It's nice to see how each guilds' strategy differs while progressing. At least until they are mimicked but that's usually the smartest thing to do. Unrelated but I think the top guild has the right idea with not having comms since that reduces stress for the raiders. It feels strange having to mute a stream to not listen to a group of players chat with each other or hearing the people call things out. I suppose it does bring diversity to streams instead of ones with just music for some viewers though.
    Well, on the other hand, they have TMSean as raid lead. Last tier, he was the guild leader and main reason for the break up of Wildcard Gaming. Afaik he used to be toxic as fuck, he even had bottles of booze on his table while streaming progress.

I hope he is aware that he can't pull this shit while streaming for Method and "Save the Children". I mean, he's still young. There's still hope he can develop into role model material

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    I miss their kill videos. Undoubtedly the best ever.
    I miss when it was Finland against the world as it was IMO funny that nordic country with population of london had the worlds best raiding guild.

The US stomps the world in real sports. They beat the crap out of EU football teams. Hammer Canadian hockey teams.

At least the EU is good at something, video games. Be proud...
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-01-29 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    The US stomps the world in real sports. They beat the crap out of EU football teams. Hammer Canadian hockey teams.

At least the EU is good at something, video games. Be proud...
    Hahaha.. No

Soccer? F1? Rugby? Etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    lol sco isnt the raid leader, hes just a tank
    I meant in AQ, apparently he was raid leader and guild leader in vanilla. Yes he has since stop been raid leader