Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Why do I get the feeling Danuser's office smells like dick, taint, and beat-your-meat cream? Probably has ever since he made that abject beta male Nathanos his self-insert. "Hey, I plan on killing everyone and throwing you into a meat grinder for my own personal gain."
    "WONDERFUL PLAN MY LOVE."
    And people wonder why writers dont communicate with each other more.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaruu View Post
    guys i sided with Hitler where is my reward?
    A very nice looking uniform!

Quote Originally Posted by tearsofflame View Post
    Blizzard stated that if you sided with Sylvanas, that you would receive a special reward! But I have yet to get a reward?

Please spare me your Flame. Have I known she would betray Horde, I wouldn't have sided with her.
    You will get it after the reward you get for siding with Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And yet Baine is warchief.
    No, he ain't.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    You reward is a story driven scenario you have to play through at start of Shadowlands, you will be placed on trial, found guilty of war crimes and sentenced to 10 years in prison. You will then play through a series of quests which show your day to day life over those 10 years, at the end of it you've lost most of your original power, have reformed, been forgiven and you walk free knowing at least you have a valid reason for why you start next xpac at level 50
    Still sane exile?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post

here u go fammmmm kakakak
    Fucken perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Your reward is not being part of Soyfang’s retarded campaign against the Horde. And being able to kill his rebels in PvP combat during the final quest.
    The real reward were all the disappointments you faced along the way!

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I get the feeling Danuser's office smells like dick, taint, and beat-your-meat cream? Probably has ever since he made that abject beta male Nathanos his self-insert. "Hey, I plan on killing everyone and throwing you into a meat grinder for my own personal gain."
    Lol, maybe a fellow 'sylvanas waifu' fan can go confirm it.

5+ Year Old Account
    The worst part is that Nathanos didn't need to be WoW's version of Smithers. He might have made a great disappointed follower, one who was willing to use force to achieve what he thought it was fair, but with a silver lining which would eventually put him at odds with his crush. Less cringey than Sadfang and far more interesting than the complete cuck we ended up with. If there is one single good thing in BfA's story, is that we won't be seeing him anymore, except perhaps as a dungeon boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Still sane exile?
    Zana?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Or you get into Operation Paperclip, and get paid handsomely for the foreseeable future.
    Well... you ain't wrong chum.

Also... bonus points for your username. Holy shit that's awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    The worst part is that Nathanos didn't need to be WoW's version of Smithers. He might have made a great disappointed follower, one who was willing to use force to achieve what he thought it was fair, but with a silver lining which would eventually put him at odds with his crush. Less cringey than Sadfang and far more interesting than the complete cuck we ended up with. If there is one single good thing in BfA's story, is that we won't be seeing him anymore, except perhaps as a dungeon boss.
    What always twisted my appendix was how Nathanos would always treat the player character the way Garrosh treated us in early Northrend leveling. There's a difference between, say, Taran Zhu who legitimately has no context for who we are (his context is 'you guys are fucking the place up, can you be a bro, clean up your mess, and stop being an asshole?') and chews us out/mistrusts us, and Nathanos who expresses legitimate surprise when Sylvanas requests our presence personally. Like, my guy, I get you're really good with a bow, and served in an elven ranger order, but we made a hobby out of killing demigods so maybe tone down the sass. It feels like a neckbeard who gets passive-aggressive because he thinks we're wooing m'lady while his kind gestures like basic decency and conversationalism are overlooked.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

You got an extra cinematic. What else did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Traitors don't get rewarded.
    Baine says "Since when?"

10+ Year Old Account
    So you mean to tell me you didn't see her betrayal coming? Like, one of the most obvious plots in the history of plots? Cmon man.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt see it coming. I was one of those people still thinking "maybe she did it to unite the Horde, maybe there's a bigger picture..."

But no! No plot twist. No anything just jerks betrayal

I laughed so hard at this.

Quote Originally Posted by tearsofflame View Post
    So has alliance though? They've taken out thier own too.
    Easy there. We're talking the warcraft universe. The alliance can do no wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    He probably plays with dolls while writing their dialogue like Dark Helmet
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Traitors don't get rewarded.
    You say that... then we look at saurfang, Blaine, Genn, and Faol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And yet Baine is warchief.
    Be real. Anduin is warchief, just doesnt take the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Your reward is not being part of Soyfang’s retarded campaign against the Horde. And being able to kill his rebels in PvP combat during the final quest.
    Imagine typing this out unironically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    You say that... then we look at saurfang, Blaine, Genn, and Faol.
    None were rewarded there either.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The reward are the enemies you made along the way.