View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Livestream of the celebrations from parliament square as Britain regains its independence. Free, free at last...
    You are aware that freedom of movement, goods and so on doesn't stop in 17 minutes from now, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    And now we get to see how conservatives will blame everyone else for the negative consequences of their actions.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    You are aware that freedom of movement, goods and so on doesn't stop in 17 minutes from now, yes?
    Don't worry he will just keep making more ''tick tock'' posts for the next 11 Months.

I also find it ironic that a country that didn't follow like 1/3th of the EU things to begin with but still had 100% of the benefits is celebrating ''freedom'', yet every Brexiteer I personally talk with can't give me any solid answer as to what exactly they are free off now, all I get I ramble answers like '' free from the EU bullies '' or '' no more immigration '' , yet they all hire Polish people if they need to build a house or garage, not to mention all the NHS staff like doctors and nurses who come from a wide range of EU countries.

Good riddance. Looking forward to get rid of the UK whining, so the EU can focus on other things, nd of course present the UK with a ‘our way or get lost’ trade deal.

Well... that's it then ... so long and thanks for all the fish... no that's not right...

See ya around, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Thank god I don't have to see that frogface Farage in the EUP anymore.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    See ya around, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Thank god I don't have to see that frogface Farage in the EUP anymore.
    Just more evidence that the English should never be put in charge of anything, lol. If they can't run their own country without it going up in flames like low-cost side cladding what hope is there of England being able to participate in an international community with other countries?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Livestream of the celebrations from parliament square as Britain regains its independence. Free, free at last...
    There's no one there Dribbles, you can tell by the wide open spaces on the street between people. That part of London is almost never that empty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy Independence Day, Merry Brexit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Happy Independence Day, Merry Brexit!
    Yes, we're well aware Brexit was in part a Russian effort to try and destabilise the EU thanks.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Yes, we're well aware Brexit was in part a Russian effort to try and destabilise the EU thanks.
    Ahh, that's true, that's true. By the way, how's the impeachment going? Having fun? Need some help?

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad this nonsense is done with, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, that's true, that's true. By the way, how's the impeachment going? Having fun? Need some help?
    I mean, however it proceeds that particular shitshow has an expiration date.

There's no constitutional term limit that'll stop Europe east of the Dnieper from Balkanizing, however.

Democracy really worked in UK !
    Too bad I live in US.

Bout as well as expected. People as stupid as the people who voted for Brexit run the senate. I mean McConnel literally said on live TV he'd violate his impeachment oath and your American equivalents couldn't wait till McConnel finished in their mouth.

It's a blessing for the EU and the US though. Now we can bend a much weaker country over the barrel with the trade deals. The best part being if the UK wants to trade with the EU in any comparable fashion/volume as before and not tank your economy you're gonna be behold to their rules. Except this time where you used to be one of the top dogs calling the shots you're the bitch they get to ignore . I gotta hand it to ya though I think Americans were gonna take the moron gold but you Brits sure as hell outplayed us.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2020-02-01 at 12:30 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Glad this nonsense is done with, really.
    What are you talking about? The real fun to watch is about to begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    let them celebrate over weekend, then reality will kick in.

found this gem:

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    let them celebrate over weekend, then reality will kick in.

found this gem:
    Exactly. Britain couldn't have made a stupider choice if they'd tried. This will bolster Scotland to leave and join the EU and tank Britain's economy.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Exactly. Britain couldn't have made a stupider choice if they'd tried. This will bolster Scotland to leave and join the EU and tank Britain's economy.
    Doesn't Scotland have to leave the UK then apply to join the EU?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Doesn't Scotland have to leave the UK then apply to join the EU?
    I am not the right person to ask. But IIRC, Scotland does need to leave the UK, then apply. I thought I heard about a short circuit method where they could retain some kind of EU membership vis a vis their affiliation from when Britain wasn't insane.