View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    But those are the matters of artistic license and honestly very subjective. Sure you can't like a redesign, but still that doesn't make it a matter of quality. If "some models suck" is a matter of personal preference that's subjective, and Grom's design itself seems to have been revised on other sources. Again, that's a subjective matter.

I too don't like the designs of all the new models, but overall they are definitely a quality improvement over the old ones so at least I can say there they actually delivered. Janky animation aside.
    I disagree, this isn't 'artistic pov', this is actual ruining a character
    As i said, Grom is only orc i can name in old lore who is skilled in his axe that he can beat enemies far outnumber him and out-strengh him, hence why being lean agile was a very important feature, they even designed Garrosh in wrath to look exact opposite of grom on purpose (bulky and bald)
    Making grom just another beefed orc remove his most unique feature, now he is just an orc who has axe and like many orcs have the strength to rival a human horse, he isn't even unique like Orgrim who was described stronger than 10 horses, he is just another orc
    Unlike what game presents, lore-wise average orc is stronger than 3 humans, the most accurate representation maybe the warcraft movie (ironic) of how orc vs human really look like

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I lol'ed
    https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/w...t-iii-reforged

P.s. funny how major reviewers haven't reviewed the game yet... too scared of giving bad reviews?
    activision is the biggest video game company in USA, 2nd biggest in world after the company that owns Riot, a gaming website or reviewer who really fucks up with Activision may have no more work in gaming industry anymore
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    Daddy, chill. I was just trying to help but it looks you enjoy this frenzy you're in. Bye.
    And you can help by not being a condescending drone that's completely ignorant of why people are mad the game they owned was ripped apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I can't enjoy the campaign as the game I didn't pay money for took that away from me.

I thank you for telling me I'm not allowed to be upset by this. Can I burn your computer and demand money from you for it?
    I never said you are not allowed to be upset by this. If you want to put words in someone's mouth go do that somewhere else.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    I never said you are not allowed to be upset by this. If you want to put words in someone's mouth go do that somewhere else.
    Nah. I'll do it here where people insist that people are being trolls for being mad about the loss of an amazing game as a part of a cheap scam to get people to spend money on an inferior version.

That black and white nonsense was good.

Nah. I'll do it here where people insist that people are being trolls for being mad about the loss of an amazing game as a part of a cheap scam to get people to spend money on an inferior version.

That black and white nonsense was good.
    ??? Where did I even call you a troll? Quite defensive, huh?

That black and white nonsense is not nonsense in the first place since people can enjoy some aspects of a product while not agreeing with the developers, so it's stupid to lump people into rigid categories like "defenders".
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

??? Where did I even call you a troll? Quite defensive, huh?

That black and white nonsense is not nonsense in the first place since people can enjoy some aspects of a product while not agreeing with the developers, so it's stupid to lump people into rigid categories like "defenders".
    And you got quite defensive over being called a defender. Glass houses, right?

And if you've paid attention, this thread has had multiple people posting in a style like yours telling people to calm down. That's not happening. No one should be harassing employees, but this game is getting tarred and feathered no matter how many people say "But I liked it".

And you got quite defensive over being called a defender. Glass houses, right?

And if you've paid attention, this thread has had multiple people posting in a style like yours telling people to calm down. That's not happening. No one should be harassing employees, but this game is getting tarred and feathered no matter how many people say "But I liked it".
    Not really, since I never used ad-hominems like "nonsense".

Love the melodrama by the way. Give it a few weeks and nobody will even care about WC3 Reforged anymore. Hate culture is predictable and so are you.

Blizzard deserves all the flak regarding WC3R. I didnt even bought the game and even still they "downgraded" my WC3. I love play custom campaigns, now I can't do something I have been doing for more than a decade, unless I pirate it...

Not really, since I never used ad-hominems like "nonsense".

Love the melodrama by the way. Give it a few weeks and nobody will even care about WC3 Reforged anymore. Hate culture is predictable and so are you.
    No. I think the community of people that lost the original WC3 to this debacle are not shutting up. If this game didn't fuck that up, it actually could blow over as everyone could just play the original and let it die a 5/10 death. Too bad nobody thought about that.

And you're complaining about the words nonsense while saying melodrama? I wonder what happened to black and white.

I seriously can't believe people are defending this.

How hard can it be, for Blizzard, not an indie company but BLIZZARD, to remaster a game that's 17 years old without fucking it up? This is the reason that pile of shit like F76 exist, because people are so blind!

It could've been a thousand times better, literally. But no, it's just a lazy cashgrab and Blizzard knows it. And they also know their fans will buy anything they release.

Does anyone think Blizzard will make a statement with regards to the failure that is Warcraft III: Reforged ?

Will they set-up some future goals, i.e. ways they'll fix the issues ?* Or at least revert Warcraft III (Classic) to its original pre Reforged state ?

*Something like what happened with No Man's Sky, which was very redeeming for the game, albeit a bit too late.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I seriously can't believe people are defending this.

How hard can it be, for Blizzard, not an indie company but BLIZZARD, to remaster a game that's 17 years old without fucking it up? This is the reason that pile of shit like F76 exist, because people are so blind!

It could've been a thousand times better, literally. But no, it's just a lazy cashgrab and Blizzard knows it. And they also know their fans will buy anything they release.
    I don't understand why it's all about money. Where's the passion and love? It's sickening. Do games which are fair and lovingly made with heart and soul not sell well?
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Does anyone think Blizzard will make a statement with regards to the failure that is Warcraft III: Reforged ?

Will they set-up some future goals, i.e. ways they'll fix the issues ?* Or at least revert Warcraft III (Classic) to its original pre Reforged state ?

*Something like what happened with No Man's Sky, which was very redeeming for the game, albeit a bit too late.
    Nope. Brack and his hair will make a statement that "we could've done better, we didn't meet our high standards".

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So now people are saying its a memory hog because the menus are actually a chrome web app running in parallel for an always online menu. Is that a widespread joke or is that actually another layer to this shitshow?

https://twitter.com/colincornaby/sta...73101312753664
    This decade just started and it has already one of the biggest WTF moments

I don't understand why it's all about money. Where's the passion and love? It's sickening. Do games which are fair and lovingly made with heart and soul not sell well?
    Because of stockholders. Some companies would rather please them than the players. But notice that companies that do these things are usually companies that were really good back in the day (Activision, EA, Konami etc.). If a new dev releases a lame game they get trashed because theres simply not any nostalgia for them, no one to defend them.

No. I think the community of people that lost the original WC3 to this debacle are not shutting up. If this game didn't fuck that up, it actually could blow over as everyone could just play the original and let it die a 5/10 death. Too bad nobody thought about that.

And you're complaining about the words nonsense while saying melodrama? I wonder what happened to black and white.
    Never told you to shut up either.

And no, sorry, "melodrama" is not an insult, unlike "nonsense".

Never told you to shut up either.

And no, sorry, "melodrama" is not an insult, unlike "nonsense".
    Ok then. We'll also ignore hate culture which makes my defender comment accurate.

0.6% boy oh boy

Ok then. We'll also ignore hate culture which makes my defender comment accurate.
    Not really accurate. What about me, who likes some aspects of Reforged while also not agreeing with everything Blizzard does? Sorry, I won't fit in your labels.

No idea, but the only move to save some face would be to essentially roll back the entire thing and allow people to download and play the pre Reforged state, then come back with Reforged once everything is fixed.

Wouldn't solve the "controversy" with the choice of design as far as graphics is concerned, but i think that train left town during the planing phase of the project already.

But that's unlikely to happen, but the most likely thing to happen is that they come around and say "we're sorry".
    I mean, Blizzard has basically become BP from that Southpark episode, fucking things up and then moving to a bigger fuckup.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2020-02-01 at 02:46 PM.

Why does Arthas have blue DK eyes in the game after taking up Frostmourne but not in the cinematics? Are they trying to sneak in half-assed retcons again? :thinking: