Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Like how they declared the wf race for mc and ony and then got smashed and then said it wasn't a real race? Oh yeah. I forgot. It's not a "sanctioned" wf race unless method wins.
    I think any serious person who has a brain knows that the world first classic race is literally a joke lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    It simply is and they didn't. The only reason method won't be penalized is largely because blizzard would have to admit they fucked up by not having someone watching EU for this type of crap they were literally asleep.
    Which is kind of weird as it is almost exclusively EU that exploits. Also, blizzard do have EU employees. It's like the EU employees are complicit with EU guilds and encourage cheating. At the very least, blizzard corporate should probably sit these employees down for some training.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    Exactly and that's what everyone is trying to explain to Xath who's been writing over a hundred posts to remind everyone that Method should be banned. Can't we just enjoy the race? We finally have a little bit of suspense after years of Method domination. I'll be happy whatever the outcome is.
    If you think cheating us ok, then sure. Let's enjoy another race that EU has systematically exploited by multiple guilds it's only fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    14 of the first 20 guilds in the race are euro guys

so even if limit gets the world first eu is still better than na imo, what do you guys think?
    I think the excuses are coming pretty early from the EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    tuning into method stream, see them doing carapace and being 36% into last phase after 13 pulls, great job tuning team
    Most of the fight is the final 30-40% of p3 lol. They aren't exactly super close to killing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    I think any serious person who has a brain knows that the world first classic race is literally a joke lol.
    Tons of classic loons unironically think there was a world first race in classic and method lost lol.

I mean you are very correct, but if I remember correctly, during that same raid's progression, 5 of their best raiders were really busy with MDi, including Gingi, Frag and Zaelia iirc? Now, I don't know about you, but losing 25% of your best team, especially if these are the best by far, is a pretty big loss you know?
    So if a team doesn't win the Superbowl because they have a lot if injuries then that Superbowl doesn't count? It seems legit.
    why so mad bro

So if a team doesn't win the Superbowl because they have a lot if injuries then that Superbowl doesn't count? It seems legit.
    College gridiron players aren't paid.

I agree. Anything method doesn't win is a joke. It would be a pity the current race becomes a joke despite all of the cheating.
    why so mad bro

I mean you are very correct, but if I remember correctly, during that same raid's progression, 5 of their best raiders were really busy with MDi, including Gingi, Frag and Zaelia iirc? Now, I don't know about you, but losing 25% of your best team, especially if these are the best by far, is a pretty big loss you know?
    Not only that. They had a 2% wipe way before the kill happened for Pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Azolluh View Post
    College gridiron players don't play in the Superbowl.
    why so mad bro

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azolluh View Post
    Except scholarships, tutors & every other perk they get...
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Hit Phase 3 off stream, Magni jumps down off the top rope and body slams Nzoth's brain and puts him to 20%

Quote Originally Posted by Sativex View Post
    That's still not payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    Dpends if you are smart enough to take advantage of it. It's shocking to me that Stanford, Cal, Northwestern,Gtech etc. aren't powerhouses. The issue is people would rather go to bama bet on a super low chance to make the league than actually take advantage and go to a super expensive great school for free and get a good degree. Even at Bama maybe 20 percent of the total roster will make the league. If you are good enough the NFL will find you no matter where you go.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+...KZlY_j9JlIOaM:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    Yes it is, payment does not mean strictly cash.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment

We kind of got sidetracked.

OT: Hope Limit gets to around 50% by the end of the day.
    Last edited by Sativex; 2020-02-02 at 07:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Dpends if you are smart enough to take advantage of it. It's shocking to me that Stanford, Cal, Northwestern,Gtech etc. aren't powerhouses. The issue is people would rather go to bama bet on a super low chance to make the league than actually take advantage and go to a super expensive great school for free and get a good degree. Even at Bama maybe 20 percent of the total roster will make the league. If you are good enough the NFL will find you no matter where you go.
    I don't think the majority of kids that have coaches, peers, family, and teachers pushing them to do well in football also push them to do superb academically to succeed in the long-run.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it is, payment does not mean strictly cash.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment

We kind of got sidetracked.

OT: Hope Limit gets to around 50% by the end of the day.
    lmao
    https://www.businessinsider.com/here...e-worth-2013-3
    https://www.google.com/search?q=how+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=aver...hrome&ie=UTF-8

When we are on topic of college stuff..
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

Quote Originally Posted by Thokri View Post

When we are on topic of college stuff..
    When we are on the topic of slavery.

#1 USA USA USA #1

I agree. Anything method doesn't win is a joke. It would be a pity the current race becomes a joke despite all of the cheating.
    6 dudes from method =\= Method

Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    Method fans remind me of Boomers.
    Actually the truth now that you said it. You can see from the fans in this topic.

Method fans think rationally and can bring up factual arguments to the table cause most of them are 30y old boomers while Limit fans think emotionally and have all their "i feel like" arguments crushed by facts cause they are 14y old zoomers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    Actually the truth now that you said it. You can see from the fans in this topic.

Method fans think rationally and can bring up factual arguments to the table cause most of them are 30y old boomers while Limit fans think emotionally and have all their "i feel like" arguments crushed by facts cause they are 14y old zoomers.
    Where is this table? Most 30y.os are Millenials. Are you implying a 14y old cannot be tamed to think factually?