Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    As an european who always rooted for method, i must say that limit stream is MUCH more enjoyable. No bullshit chit chat from casters but actual fight coms and the raid leader not even playing being fully dedicated to RL giving us the best POV.
    Yea, the no comms thing ALWAYS turned me off from method's stream, even when they were the only ones progressing an end boss and no one else was streaming it.

Would rather watch paint dry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Same here, having comms makes it so much more enjoyable to watch. I just can't stand watching Method's stream without comms. I'd love to if they did stream comms but that's never going to happen for progression for whatever reason.
    Idk if it's true but apparently if they stream josh's voice they can get banned from twitch? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tofimaster View Post
    Did Limit figure out what they need to do after the chamber boss?
    i think they've just committed to doing phase 1 pools better and rinsing and repeating after coming out of the chamber

they theorize something happens at 50% i think
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

The strats they made, such as 2 healer for mythic azshara, are totally based on logs and calculation.
    You know how much dmg u do, how much hp each add has, how much dmg cannot be avoided etc.
    The rest of it is just excute, do not take extra dmg and progress step by step.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Idk if it's true but apparently if they stream josh's voice they can get banned from twitch? lol
    Nah, they just prefer keeping coms off for "multiple reasons" of which I imagine one is just not wanting to speak in front of up to 100k viewers.

I heard Josh multiple times during HC splits, so it's definitely not a ban worthy offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Nah, they just prefer keeping coms off for "multiple reasons" of which I imagine one is just not wanting to speak in front of up to 100k viewers.
    Whatever the reason is, does make their stream a snoozefest unfortunately. They would probably have even MORE viewers with comms

I really miss Josh's stream... The dude is a pure jerk and a troll but it was the most entertaining stream to watch during the early tiers. Plus, he had the best playlist.

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    I really miss Josh's stream... The dude is a pure jerk and a troll but it was the most entertaining stream to watch during the early tiers. Plus, he had the best playlist.
    Has anyone ever figured out why he actually got like... perma'd?

Only he knows and he isn't talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    As an european who always rooted for method, i must say that limit stream is MUCH more enjoyable. No bullshit chit chat from casters but actual fight coms and the raid leader not even playing being fully dedicated to RL giving us the best POV.
    Yeah, I want them to win almost purely based on that, along with shaking up the WF meta a bit. Method's stream has too many obnoxious or ignorant casters that are completely superfluous. You could watch, say, Sco if you really like seeing his face and hearing Brewmaster abilities noises and BigWigs callouts. But Max's stream is far more pleasant and informative.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't want to know.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Well there was talk it because his.. interest in younger girls and behavior regarding that in stream.

If it was that reason, I say it is completely justified.
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

Quote Originally Posted by Thokri View Post
    Well there was talk it because his.. interest in younger girls and behavior regarding that in stream.

If it was that reason, I say it is completely justified.
    Sounds like very fishy reasoning, specially with all the shit that doesn't get indefinites on twitch. Specially if nothing actually happened.

Uh probably threatening the girl with a knife on stream just maybe lol?

Also limit broke 50% and nothing happened guess 40% next but I don't know if they have the necks to push that.

Sounds like very fishy reasoning, specially with all the shit that doesn't get indefinites on twitch. Specially if nothing actually happened.
    twitch was contacted by local police and they shut down his channel to limit culpability.

Also, his smug face was way too punchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    I miss him too. Borderline cringe and autistic, but legitimately funny and entertaining. Really fucking good at the game when he was focused. A very good combination of entertainment and level.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    I miss him too. Borderline cringe and autistic, but legitimately funny and really fucking good at the game when he was focused.
    Were you watching the same stream? I'm pretty sure he was alt tabbed on Jeffrey Epstein's dating website half the time.

If it's a perma why doesn't he stream on Mixer or Youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Were you watching the same stream? I'm pretty sure he was alt tabbed on Jeffrey Epstein's dating website half the time.
    You try to compete for the hyperbole Olympic Games?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    If it's a perma why doesn't he stream on Mixer or Youtube?
    Maybe he has a hard time controlling his "persona" on stream; his viewerbase wasn't the most politically correct and he said a lot of weird shit on stream to be entertaining.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2020-02-03 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Only he knows and he isn't talking
    The screenshots/proof/info are now deleted but it was posted all over reddit at some point. He asked a lady out, used his membership in Method as an argument as to why he is a chad, and then started threatening to kill himself (and maybe her too) when she refused. Possibly also some other degenerate incel stuff, can't remember the exact words.