Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Limit 20%
    I really dont think you are supposed to go into the portal
    You have to or there won't be enough room up top.
    The fight is just garbage and not properly tested out cause Blizzard is an indie company.
    Either that or there is some hardcore method fanboy dev who has the portal disabled until method catches up. <-- more believable at this point after all the non sense we've seen

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    What happens everytime. Limit chokes near the end.
    does it look to you that they are choking this time? method is fucking wiping on p1 LMAO

What a shit ass game

BFA is so shit bahahahahaha
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

That 19% wipe was sick

And then they still wonder why ppl call them BLIZZTARDS

The insanity the buggy nature of the fight is causing is an intended mechanic, real 4d chess move there blizz.

Blizzard must have hot fixed the boss. Your guild tag must begin with an M to enter the final phase.
    Last edited by chorx; 2020-02-05 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    does it look to you that they are choking this time? method is fucking wiping on p1 LMAO
    Their trademark is choking sub 15%

srsly, i am eu but this so bad.. get f grip fucking blizzard.. get your shit together for once.. and balance your cash cow of the game

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to keep calm and hope it doesn't bug for once.

There is something seriously wrong with trigger programming in this fight that needs to be fixed ASAP.

At this point it's almost possible to believe the conspiracy theories that blizz doesn't want a world first to go to a guild that used this game is bad as their alliance guild name. Legitimately horrific q/a

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Limit 20%
    I really dont think you are supposed to go into the portal
    That makes no sense.

1. In their previous pulls, the RP started, the portal spawned, and boss went immune.
    2. This is not happening right now.
    3. Why the hell would #1 happen if it wasn't supposed to be clickable?

Method sandbagging because someone at blizz told them the N'zoth fight its bugged

You read it here first boys

I think gate trigger is something other than boss hp. Maybe boss should cast set number of adds or beams. Either way one of the worst last bosses I've seen in 10 years.

I like how 3 times earlier today Limit got him to immune at 25.5% with just a few ppl alive about to wipe when they weren't clean in the pulls. And now they are squeaky clean and suddenly its not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Their trademark is choking sub 15%
    You realize they only started pushing this expansion right? How many expansions did method need for their first? Hint it's more than 2. Method didn't start getting firsts until all competition quit or went 10 man and paragon wven sometimes beat them in 10 man.

warcraft 3 reforged all over again.. what a shit company blizz became, and i was apologetic about them LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    They have to get in the gate, why would it spawn otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSlaveOne View Post
    I think gate trigger is something other than boss hp. Maybe boss should cast set number of adds or beams. Either way one of the worst last bosses I've seen in 10 years.
    That makes no sense, so guilds with good dps get punished for being good?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    He despawned at 20%
    Zaelia just wrote in his chat that he isunsure if the boss got changed or its bugged

https://imgur.com/a/ZymN7xM

Nobody knows what to do