Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMage View Post
    Two Method raiders openly shitting on their own guild? Makes you think this guild has some major internal problems that are starting to surface.
    They just said that they performed poorly. Which was the case. What made them lose the race was spending too much time on Il'gynoth.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSlaveOne View Post
    It's interesting to see if dedicated RL will become a norm for a guild competing for WF. Anyway, big congrats to Limit!
    This is what im interested in. Its a shame it only came up now instead of a tier or 2 before this. Now we will have to wait for a long time before we get to see it.

People still really cum all over themselves watching other people do the same fight that anyone can do on Normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Have you ever heard of outsourcing?
    Ever heard of strawman?

I don't get it. Why do some people from europe care so much about an european guild? I'm from Sweden and I have rooted for Limit for several tiers. I like them better. I don't identify as an european, I identify myself as a swede. It's not like I would be proud if an european guild won, only because we play in the same timezone. Grats to Limit!

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    People still really cum all over themselves watching other people do the same fight that anyone can do on Normal?
    Here's the attention you were crying for.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Limit will flop at the very end as always
    How you feeling right now ?
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

I do think Sco will retire from raid roster and will focus 100% on Method organization.

You heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by walle87 View Post
    I don't get it. Why do some people from europe care so much about an european guild? I'm from Sweden and I have rooted for Limit for several tiers. I like them better. I don't identify as an european, I identify myself as a swede. It's not like I would be proud if an european guild won, only because we play in the same timezone. Grats to Limit!
    For the same reason people support other sport teams than the towns they are from.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    This is what im interested in. Its a shame it only came up now instead of a tier or 2 before this. Now we will have to wait for a long time before we get to see it.
    I mean, it's not something totally new it's just the first time people have seen it done for an entire tier. Max did is last tier for Zaqul, Rogerbrown has done it for some bosses over various tiers, including I think Ilgy for this tier?

I don't think you will see it be a 100% thing for all guilds because you still need a comparable player to fill in those shoes. Max had the benefit of having 2 great tanks so he wasn't needed and they could pull this off.

weird no Achievment , maybe the fight should of ended a different way and that was the trigger but they modified it during the race hahaha. GG on WF

Quote Originally Posted by rodinspfc View Post
    I enjoyed the race, gratz to Limit. But imo the bigger win is the stream content quality, Limit actually have raiding, all of it, comms include. Watching Method just pissed me off, endless breaks, shitty overlays, more breaks, stupid fluffy casters, more breaks.
    Limit's streams were almost perfect. They chose not to go 24 hours, because if guild doesn't raid - no reason for talent to stick around and try to generate content; they've split it perfectly between main stream with casters doing memes and entertaining, and Max' stream showing process including comms and more memes.

Method on other hand is breaks non-stop and rarely talent being fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ibogdandx View Post
    weird no Achievment , maybe the fight should of ended a different way and that was the trigger but they modified it during the race hahaha. GG on WF
    Blizzard will probably retroactively apply the achievement.

the achie bug happens on heroic too if the boss dies during mc

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Limit finally found the right method
    Guess you could say... Method finally reached their Limit

*Intensive Ba Dum Tssh Noises*

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I'd hope so lol.

Hall of fame on the main site shows that they got the kill so I think it probably got fixed already.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ga...?faction=HORDE
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Not even close to same position. Yes Max had to negotiate to get them the deals they got but after that was done it was done. He doesn't have to book rooms or venues, he doesn't have to manage payroll, he doesn't have to negotiate with sponsors. Red Bull and Complexity handled all that for him the last 2 tiers.

Sco is comparable to whoever is running complexity, not Max. Scripe would be a position more comparable to Max, IE raid lead/strats and generally handling guild shit while Sco handles all the organization based shit.
    You realize they have sponsors beyond those right? I don't know how it works with complexity but for the red bull deal they absolutely had other sponsors. Method also has a similar deal to what they did with Red Bull with TakeTV which is where they are broadcasting from same as last tier. Sco's also not alone in that org don't forget the idiot that wrote the letter leaking the event that wasn't from sco alone it was also from a former raider now retired who runs the majority of the business stuff. They talked about with Rich and Asmon on his stream after the leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Argos View Post
    Guess you could say... Method finally reached their Limit

*Intensive Ba Dum Tssh Noises*
    Noggie sure did

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    They already did, saw it on Zevade's stream I think it was.