Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The audio books and novellas are usually the best bits, since they're free. Blocking huge plotpoints behind paywalls that usually get released with some delay is bad, even if the story ends up being good (like Shadows of the Horde was and BTS and Tides of War most definitely weren't).
    Now all of a sudden writing and selling a book is a paywall. Stop being cheap or don't read it, the game still works either way. Stop expecting them to just give you free shit, you cant fit 300pages of lore into the quest text.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

If it comes to the library, I'll look. Not paying for Lich Queen breaking the fourth wall, or more Horde angst about who they are. "He was in a shadow and he was a shadow..." Good Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "He couldn’t help but fixate on the moment when his arm knocked the cup out of the assassin’s hand. He felt certain his feet had been firmly planted on the ground, that something or someone had shoved him back into the Zandalari."

"“Ya did good, boy. Those be the reflexes of Sin’Dall.”

But I didn’t do it.

The lightning he could take credit for, but the cup? The cup… "

Seems as if someone, or something, is intervening here? Perhaps similar to Elune staying Saurfang's hand from killing Malfurion?
    Curious which entity (possibly totally new) is involved here...

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Saying it now: Zekhan will die after covering talanji/bwonsamdi with his body when nathanos will try to kill him with a handgun.
    And then Bwonsamdi rez him and one shot Cringecaller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

7+ Year Old Account
    Nice Another Story focusing on Horde Crisis of identity, as if BFA was not enough.

I love Zappyboi as much as the next person, but really not excited to see him taking a main role in the book. That stinks a bit too strongly like fanservice, keep it in the game.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luigisp View Post
    "He couldn’t help but fixate on the moment when his arm knocked the cup out of the assassin’s hand. He felt certain his feet had been firmly planted on the ground, that something or someone had shoved him back into the Zandalari."

"“Ya did good, boy. Those be the reflexes of Sin’Dall.”

But I didn’t do it.

The lightning he could take credit for, but the cup? The cup… "

Seems as if someone, or something, is intervening here? Perhaps similar to Elune staying Saurfang's hand from killing Malfurion?
    Curious which entity (possibly totally new) is involved here...
    Maybe it was Rastakhan's spirit or Bwonsamdi?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Is it too much to hope for that Blightcaller dies in the book and I don't have to deal with him in Shadowlands? Pretty please?
    God, that would be wonderful.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I love Zappyboi as much as the next person, but really not excited to see him taking a main role in the book. That stinks a bit too strongly like fanservice, keep it in the game.

and pairing him with Talanji for an epic quest to save Bwomsamdi that'll probably end with a mutual crush?

it reeks of fanservice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The novel bridging between BfA and Shadowlands, titled "Shadows Rising" by Madeliene Roux, appears to be due out on July 14th, 2020. The summary blurb is as follows:

With those infamous words, Sylvanas Windrunner betrayed and abandoned the Horde she vowed to serve.

There's an excerpt available from the publisher below:
    Well then this ends all future arguments about about how Sylvanas did or didnt betray the horde, or that they were her servants and tools. None of that circular argument ever again. LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    well, no Golden this time guys so you should be happy xd
    i dunno, since the very first line of that except has now tanked that whole argument of "she didnt betray the horde! they were her tools! bLoD OaTH!!!" i think some people will now have another writer to hate alongside Golden.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

I can't wait for the Horde to finally realize what true honor means.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The audio books and novellas are usually the best bits, since they're free. Blocking huge plotpoints behind paywalls that usually get released with some delay is bad, even if the story ends up being good (like Shadows of the Horde was and BTS and Tides of War most definitely weren't).
    tomb of sargeras audio book was awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    and? they still hold ghostlands thank her
    i guess sylvanas should be thanking the tauren then becuase they got her into the horde.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Sounds good to me. I'll give it a good read.

New writer. Golden is nowhere to be seen and the excerpt recalls that Talanji has little reason to like the Horde. Memeboi is in it, but he gets to be more than a meme.

There's also a promise to what the end of BFA entailed. Given that this:

is in the summary it does look we'll be finding the true meaning of muh honor for the 40th time, but that's unavoidable.

Could be good, could be bad, but I'll probs give it a read.
    Yeah and retarded undead nelfs are still in, both in the Horde and in Sylvanas clique. I hope you enjoy those because they are there to stay. I am sure goad that biggest shame of entire night elven race in BfA now will haunt us forever, always rubbing that sweet, sweet humiliation in our faces. Also, you kinda have to buy the shirt now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    If it comes to the library, I'll look. Not paying for Lich Queen breaking the fourth wall, or more Horde angst about who they are. "He was in a shadow and he was a shadow..." Good Lord.
    Also more undead nelfs, thats always a “treat”.

its a shame the horde is becoming more pathetic it seems.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

So what I got from that is the spirit of either the troll war chief or of our mighty defender that fell fighting that damn banshee pushed Zappy boy and that is going to be the beginning of the talk of the Shadowlands

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    and pairing him with Talanji for an epic quest to save Bwomsamdi that'll probably end with a mutual crush?

it reeks of fanservice.
    The reason I think he was there isn’t so much being a main plot point but because he is how do I say this being used as a kind of writing tool

I guarantee that he was shoved away probably by the spirit of saurfang which is why green Jesus was also worried because that spirit isn’t supposed to be there so he was essentially used as a tool for a plot hook

I'm not interested in Talanji much and i certainly can't stand the Zekhan character. The only nice scenes this piece of crap of a character had was his cameo in the opening cinematic where we didn't even know his name and hoped Darkspear trolls would get a new, sorely needed character. Reads like more garbage story telling like we already got in BfA. I can't wait to read more about the so called Horde under the leadership of Alliance sycophants like Baine and Thrall, whinning all day long about their problems, while glorifiying Anduin and the Alliance. A dream come true. I'm certainly not paying a single coin for that crap.

Also "Anduin struggling with the burdens of leadership"... good joke. Is he still the High King of the Alliance and everyone kisses his feet for no appaerent reason? Yeah, thought so.
    Last edited by Reinhart11; 2020-02-08 at 06:41 AM.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be reading this for the Alliance characters. Imagine a whole book with dialogue between trolls, must be exhausting mon.

This book isn't even out but already looks like it's totally wortholess for the lore and boring...

Wonder if we'll have prepatch before or after this book drops?

It's been awhile and I can't remember if before the storm hit before or during the war of thorns event.