Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    try spending 6 years with 8 max lvl chars everyday to get ravenlord -_-
    I don’t see how that’s even possible considering I got it like 5 times during Cataclysm before account wide mounts.

I even got it on a level 70 twink rogue who solo’d that boss.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    TIL You qualify as a writer by your looks
    Artists are weirdos in general anyway.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

OMG! the news of the year!

cristie golden write NOT the story of the new xpac!!

yeah!.. the good times are coming back!

good times for elves..
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2020-02-09 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    How do you know what the original intentions were?
    I'm pretty sure they had another Troll in Zekhan's boots before Zappy Boi turned into a meme. They most likely just put Zappy Boi in that character boots instead

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, can't wait to see which retcon-personality they give Sylvanas in this iteration (which will then be promptly flip-flopped at the first campaign in SL).

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Artists are weirdos in general anyway.
    Indeed, impossible to say anything by looks alone :P

TIL You qualify as a writer by your looks
    You do as a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Love Rocket is 1 in 3333, lotto is 1 in like 45 million... which tells something about idiots who play lotto.
    Must be nice to be so simple minded to take things so literal...

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post

You can tell she is a Blizzard quality writer, successor to Golden standard.
    Yikes.
    /10chars

You do as a person.
    Yeah and by our signatures we qualify as terrible people.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    i'm more concerned about the idea that the "blood elves" are a dying race compared to when they were high elves. If you look at their loses from Burning Crusade (when they halved themselves) with all the wars up to now.

i'm amazed there's any left
    Well, we never had an idea on the population of the kaldorei during the height of Azshara's reign so we're kind of left in the dark. The highborne were an "elite ruling social class" so they'd be some kind of minority. Not all of them chose to follow Dath'remar Sunstrider. Some of them died during the exodus. Some died in the Troll Wars. We don't know anything about their fertility rates. Then Arthas annihilates 90% of them. Then 10% of the survivors don't become blood elves. Then there's the ones who we killed in BC along with Kael, but some of them come back pre-Wrath. Then some break off to become void elves.

TLR I agree with you that there can't be many left.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

You can tell she is a Blizzard quality writer, successor to Golden standard.
    News at 10. Young artsy type looks like a young artsy type.

You do as a person.
    I suppose that's why your life is terrible.

I suppose that's why your life is terrible.
    I find my life pretty tasteful.
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    News at 10. Young artsy type looks like a young artsy type.
    No, it's a tumblr look. Her works also include healthy dosage of feminism. It's clear as day with whom we are dealing here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yeah and by our signatures we qualify as terrible people.
    Depends what's in them but yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peepeepoopants View Post
    Yikes.
    /10chars
    In-very-deed.

I hate how blizz puts all the awesome stories in books. Put them in the damn game so we know whats going on and have compelling story and content "In the game". Stop doing this shit.

July 14th is a tuesday. Blizzard release pre-patch on july 14th and shadowlands coming out in august. Confirmed by me, just now. Don't need a source, Trust me, i don't know a guy

Quote Originally Posted by Wowforlife79 View Post
    I hate how blizz puts all the awesome stories in books. Put them in the damn game so we know whats going on and have compelling story and content "In the game". Stop doing this shit.
    Couldnt agree more, even if the Stories are teribble (which they arent i hope? Never read one of those) they should be in the Game. best example for me is the Calia Menethil Story because i didnt read the Story i dont even know where she came from, all i got was the Quest to meet her yada yada.

10+ Year Old Account
    *reads book synopsis*

Seriously? Thrall's back? Goddamnit.

I find my life pretty tasteful.

No, it's a tumblr look. Her works also include healthy dosage of feminism. It's clear as day with whom we are dealing here.

Depends what's in them but yes.

- - - Updated - - -

In-very-deed.
    Imagine being this daft you base someones writing ability completely on their looks and find some weird way to be threatened by it.

Ya need to grow up mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowforlife79 View Post
    They put more story in-game than ever before.

They simply cannot FIT all of it, at which point these books become a way to dive deeper. They are for the kind of people who want that sort of thing, after all.

In the end, people won't have issues getting the main story of Shadowlands through simply playing and paying attention.