Thread: Alterac Valley

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    As neither horde nor alliance favorite, this looks incredibly funny. I also love the excuse when horde lose, "We only lost cause it was alliance preform vs horde pug!" All the alliance premade honor grinders are in WSG, they don't bother with AV. If you got rolled, you got rolled. Stop making excuses. Some people are just better than you.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    Played till midnight last night and wrapping up for today. Lost to 1 good premade over whole weekend today and that crappy one yesterday.

Best game of the weekend
    1hr and 28 min? jikes dude, longest i've seen was 1hr 5.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there anything blizzard could actually do to fix these q times for horde? They're abysmal. Definitely not enough to stop me from playing but still very frustrating. Think there's any reasonable action that could be taken?!?
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Is there anything blizzard could actually do to fix these q times for horde? They're abysmal. Definitely not enough to stop me from playing but still very frustrating. Think there's any reasonable action that could be taken?!?
    Faction change

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    As neither horde nor alliance favorite, this looks incredibly funny. I also love the excuse when horde lose, "We only lost cause it was alliance preform vs horde pug!" All the alliance premade honor grinders are in WSG, they don't bother with AV. If you got rolled, you got rolled. Stop making excuses. Some people are just better than you.
    Whats so funny about the truth? Alliance only won AV because of premades. I havent mentiond wsg once. AV strictly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Faction change
    You think they’d implement this? Don’t recall it being in vanilla
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Solero View Post
    Horde players have more skill. 100% fact and AV proves this. Ally players in general are just cry babies. Break it down 10.000 more times.

"If you're so good, why do you lose to any decent premade?" Maybe because we cant communicate with voice coms like alliance could do.
    lol these people ..... alliance dont give a shit about winning anymore they can just loose on an instant qeue and still get more honor at the end of the day. Horde have some advantage when it comes to pvp racials and stuff im not alliance im horde hunter btw if u are wondering

Horde players have more skill. 100% fact and AV proves this. Ally players in general are just cry babies. Break it down 10.000 more times.

"If you're so good, why do you lose to any decent premade?" Maybe because we cant communicate with voice coms like alliance could do.
    Ahh so theres no nuance. Just "red team better than blue team just because". Life must be real simple for you lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    You think they’d implement this? Don’t recall it being in vanilla
    They will just need to need some extra money injection for investors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    1hr and 28 min? jikes dude, longest i've seen was 1hr 5.
    I had almost 2 hours long one. Forgot to take screenshot.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    It's hilarious that alliance had to resort to premades and abusing mechanics in AV it's a BG that already favored their faction in numerous aspects, they still got crushed 9 out of 10 games. It was a L2P issue and nothing more.
    classic AV is waaaaaaay more in favor of horde, don't know how you even think the other way around lmao

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    classic AV is waaaaaaay more in favor of horde, don't know how you even think the other way around lmao
    Whoa dont scare him like that. Hes gonna get confused and start repeating "but the bridge!!!!" Even though they have a backdoor. Never mind the placement of the horde cave that is so far forward that horde beat the alliance to Belinda and even blizzard acknowledged it was an advantage by moving it farther south in a later patch.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Whoa dont scare him like that. Hes gonna get confused and start repeating "but the bridge!!!!" Even though they have a backdoor. Never mind the placement of the horde cave that is so far forward that horde beat the alliance to Belinda and even blizzard acknowledged it was an advantage by moving it farther south in a later patch.
    The routes, the lieutenants, everything but yea THE BRIDGE while they are hopping from the backdoor cmoon, they are even doing that IB jump so annoying. If blizzard cared they would at least hotfix a few things.

99% of the 100 or so games I've played as alliance are like this: you reach Balinda 5 seconds before horde gets there (clearly no advantage) -> either clash a bit or try to skip horde. They suddenly have all 1592 honor ready while alliance MAYBE gets 2 lieutenants (392 honor) in front of galv then Horde proceeds to defend like rabid dogs while having a GY that has like 3 ways of leaving the base either def, push mid or advance. Did I tell you how I fking hate those horde towers? As a hunter I can't even hit the mobs because the ramps are so narrow bleah.

Not saying that horde isn't playing better at least from my experience but saying that the map favors alliance? give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    The routes, the lieutenants, everything but yea THE BRIDGE while they are hopping from the backdoor cmoon, they are even doing that IB jump so annoying. If blizzard cared they would at least hotfix a few things.

99% of the 100 or so games I've played as alliance are like this: you reach Balinda 5 seconds before horde gets there (clearly no advantage) -> either clash a bit or try to skip horde. They suddenly have all 1592 honor ready while alliance MAYBE gets 2 lieutenants (392 honor) in front of galv then Horde proceeds to defend like rabid dogs while having a GY that has like 3 ways of leaving the base either def, push mid or advance. Did I tell you how I fking hate those horde towers? As a hunter I can't even hit the mobs because the ramps are so narrow bleah.

Not saying that horde isn't playing better at least from my experience but saying that the map favors alliance? give me a break.
    I'm hunter too. Fuck the horde towers lol. And ya the games play like that every time because we have 10-15 ppl each game either afk or fucking off somewhere killing harpies. Losing 25-40 is clearly my fault as an ally player tho...

Get wiped by bal because half truly believe they should just stay on their mounts while other half gets novad by mages and killed. Assault SFGY while horde kills bal. They double back to assault SFGY for themselves. Get farmed at SH because the ally graveyards are designed like a trap. They get bored and assault the GY. Get farmed at storm pike. They push into our base. Usually buys enough time for us to assault IB and we can hopefully get a few LT kills. Game ends 30-40 mins. Wait 5 mins in artificial queue, repeat.

I got to revered for the quiver. Would love the ring but at ~250 rep a game, I don't think I can handle another 21k rep grind.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    I'm enjoying AV's this reset
    ...so this is what Wargreymon does in his free time

Obviously not skilled enough to organize voice coms

Also WSG proves that Alliance players have more skill. 100% fact

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Glad they changed it. Get the cringe pve centric Alliance out of the PVP rankings when they don't even know how to pvp.
    lol what a childish mentality,its not so much that ''aliance players dont know how to pvp'',its that players in general will flock to the race that gives them the best benefits,or have we forgoten how a few years ago like the first 10 pages of top rated players were all on aliance?

Wtf did I just watch. What language was that. How many gummies did you eat ?

damn this is so funny.... in the first month after BG release, we had a thread in this forum titled "AV: alliance won the war" with all sort of flaming in it. "l2p" ... "adjust strategy horde noobs" ... "you can premade too"....

couple weeks later horde pickups were destroying alliance premaid one after another and we had thread like "you should let us rush/win to shorten your queues, stupid horde"

and now this thread.... soooooo funny

Quote Originally Posted by Beuargh View Post
    damn this is so funny.... in the first month after BG release, we had a thread in this forum titled "AV: alliance won the war" with all sort of flaming in it. "l2p" ... "adjust strategy horde noobs" ... "you can premade too"....

couple weeks later horde pickups were destroying alliance premaid one after another and we had thread like "you should let us rush/win to shorten your queues, stupid horde"

and now this thread.... soooooo funny
    You have no idea what happened do you lol blizzard literally changed how premades worked just to help the horde out an they were winning games literally the next day.

I personally find the horde vs alliance strats argument to be silly, but let’s not act like horde didn’t get a change specifically to help them win games

Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    You have no idea what happened do you lol blizzard literally changed how premades worked just to help the horde out an they were winning games literally the next day.

I personally find the horde vs alliance strats argument to be silly, but let’s not act like horde didn’t get a change specifically to help them win games
    this change you are talking about did not prevent alliance to premaid dude.... discord premaid came up ..... so horde faced premaid anyway.... don't see how it helped horde win games lol. that change changed nothing
    premaid faded off because they realised they were losing anyway, so they stoped bothering
    Last edited by Beuargh; 2020-05-14 at 04:00 PM.