Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    wouldn't put her above Elemental Lords and Titan Keepers.
    Why? Just like Ragnaros, she is able to destroy a zone by herself. Titan keeper can be killed by a bunch of adventurers below 60 level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Weaker than the Player Character...
    This is the highest possible limit of power.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    So Elemental Lords and Titan Keepers can handle Kil'jaeden and Archimonde? Because Azshara is at least on their level.
    nahh.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Why? Just like Ragnaros, she is able to destroy a zone by herself. Titan keeper can be killed by a bunch of adventurers below 60 level.
    when did she destroy the zone???

wouldn't put her above Elemental Lords and Titan Keepers.
    Neptulon had problems with one naga sorceress, Azshara 10 thousand years ago was much stronger than Mannoroth, I think now she is stronger than the Keepers.
    Loken was killed by a group of 5 people, and the rest of the Keepers were just raid bosses at Wotlk. So no, she is much stronger than them.

- - - Updated - - -

Weaker than the Player Character...
    Cool joke, dude

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Neptulon had problems with one naga sorceress, Azshara 10 thousand years ago was much stronger than Mannoroth, I think now she is stronger than the Keepers.
    Loken was killed by a group of 5 people, and the rest of the Keepers were just raid bosses at Wotlk. So no, she is much stronger than them.
    our player was also wrekted by a Naga sorceress LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    So Elemental Lords and Titan Keepers can handle Kil'jaeden and Archimonde? Because Azshara is at least on their level.
    I would not be surprised if Ragnaros could defeat Archimonde. People massively overestimate them in this forum.
    Archimonde had problems with a wild god. Ragnaros fought for two weeks with the two strongest Keepers and they won only because their skin protected them from fire.

- - - Updated - - -

our player was also wrekted by a Naga sorceress LoL.
    Tell me more about this.
    And the player is pretty weak on his own, so I don’t understand what it is

I would not be surprised if Ragnaros could defeat Archimonde. People massively overestimate them in this forum.
    Archimonde had problems with a wild god. Ragnaros fought for two weeks with the two strongest Keepers and they won only because their skin protected them from fire.
    you act like Wild Gods are a joke.

Malorne is one of the strongest Wild Gods and Archimonde beat him in a physical combat without even going full on Titan mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me more about this.
    And the player is pretty weak on his own, so I don’t understand what it is
    it was in Legion when we had one of the most powerful weapons in the world LoL.

nahh.

when did she destroy the zone???
    Azuna /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Azuna /10chars
    she destroyed the artifact which resulted in Azsuna's semi destruction.

she can't bust it DBZ style.

you act like Wild Gods are a joke.

Malorne is one of the strongest Wild Gods and Archimonde beat him in a physical combat without even going full on Titan mode.

- - - Updated - - -

it was in Legion when we had one of the most powerful weapons in the world LoL.
    Malorne is most likely the strongest wild god, and the battle with Archimonde is really impressive, but I don’t think he could also hurt Ragnaros and what full Titan mod? No spells? Malorne, one of the strongest druids, also don't used magic. Archimonde was so wounded that Malfurion was able to drive him out of the battlefield. Stop looking at the battle with Malorne as a game. He fought at full strength and was seriously injured.

Ah, again this stupid argument about artifacts.
    First, give me a link to the quest in which this happens.
    And also please do not forget. Almost all weapons heroes selected from others. So maybe this weapon is not so strong and does not give such a buff? People massively overestimate artifacts in this forum. If the artifacts were as powerful as they are described, the heroes simply could not defeat their previous owners.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that she was able to destroy the Pillar of Creation at all shows her great strength

I was mostly just saying what i assume OP was referring to.

I mean she killed everyone in the zone in one spell. That's pretty powerful regardless.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool joke, dude
    Not a joke. The players clapped her. She only survived cause N'Zoth yeeted her away from us.

- - - Updated - - -

*Looks at Kefla and UI Goku's reveal in DBFZ*

*Looks at UI Goku's Galaxy Sized Aura*

...True.

Malorne is most likely the strongest wild god, and the battle with Archimonde is really impressive, but what kind of full Titan mod? No spells? Malorne, one of the strongest druids, also don't used magic. Archimonde was so wounded that Malfurion was able to drive him out of the battlefield. Stop looking at the battle with Malorne as a game. He fought at full strength and was seriously injured.
    I never said he toyed with him. Malorne's biggest asset is obviously his physical might.

Malorne ain't as big as Archimonde when Archi reaches his full size.

and he wasn't wounded. he pierced him once.

Malfurion is ridiculously overpowered at certain moments.

Ah, again this stupid argument about artifacts.
    First, give me a link to the quest in which this happens.
    And also please do not forget. Almost all weapons heroes selected from others. So maybe this weapon is not so strong and does not give such a buff? People massively overestimate artifacts in this forum. If the artifacts were as powerful as they are described, the heroes simply could not defeat their previous owners.
    I don't want to bother but there is a quest in Suramar.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that she was able to destroy the Pillar of Creation at all shows her great strength
    LoL not really.

she needs a Tidestone just to split a sea which is as big as Azsuna.

Xavious also corrupted Elune's artifact.

Xavius = Azshara
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-02-10 at 07:00 PM.

Not a joke. The players clapped her. She only survived cause N'Zoth yeeted her away from us.

- - - Updated - - -

*Looks at Kefla and UI Goku's reveal in DBFZ*

*Looks at UI Goku's Galaxy Sized Aura*

...True.
    You said the player, not the players. 1x1 Azshara will destroy the player in seconds. You also forget that Lor'Themar and Jaina helped us (not sure about Thalyssra).

You said the player, not the players. 1x1 Azshara will destroy the player in seconds. You also forget that Lor'Themar and Jaina helped us (not sure about Thalyssra).
    No, 1v1 the Player now would destroy Azshara. Idk why you think forgetting about the HOA is going to change anything.

I never said he toyed with him. Malorne's biggest asset is obviously his physical might.

Malorne ain't as big as Archimonde when Archi reaches his full size.

and he wasn't wounded. he pierced him once.

Malfurion is ridiculously overpowered at certain moments.

I don't want to bother but there is a quest in Suramar.

- - - Updated - - -

LoL not really.

she needs a Tidestone just to split a sea which is as big as Azsuna.

Xavious also corrupted Elune's artifact.

Xavius = Azshara
    What does full size mean? The full size of the Archimonde is the same as a regular eredar, he just can increase itself. This is not a huge feat, Keepers and Elemental Lords can do the same.
    Reread this battle. It clearly says that the horns of Malorne were left by wounds shining with white light on Archimonde, and Krasus also noted that Archimonde was wounded.
    Oh yes, Malfurion. You know, Malfurion had met Archimonde before. And he nearly died a terribly painful death. Only after Malorne fought Archimonde did Malfurion manage to do something for Archimonde. Please do not argue with me about this duel, this is my favorite moment in the War of the Ancients, I know very well what was there.

Xavius ​​corrupted artifact, not destroyed. Not to mention the fact that the Tear seems to be connected with the Dream and therefore he was able to corrupt it.
    Azshara didn’t just push the sea apart, she created water barriers that even Neptulon cannot pass through.

- - - Updated - - -

No, 1v1 the Player now would destroy Azshara. Idk why you think forgetting about the HOA is going to change anything.
    And of course you can prove it. I hope I need to be reminded that Azshara killed players in the Eternal Palace if they showed disrespect? Applying negative emotions to Azshara meant immediate death. 1x1, the player has no chance against Azshara. Please stop trying to argue with me, you are failing.
    If you think the player now has the constant ability to kill something like N'zoth with a super beam, then no. Magni and MOTHER redirected the power of the Forge of Origination and it took them a while to do this. This is not the player’s strength, this is the power of the Forge of Origination and the player cannot control it at will.
    Last edited by darkoms; 2020-02-10 at 07:11 PM.

What does full size mean? The full size of the Archimonde is the same as a regular eredar, he just can increase itself. This is not a huge feat, Keepers and Elemental Lords can do the same.
    Reread this battle. It clearly says that the horns of Malorne were left by wounds shining with white light on Archimonde, and Krasus also noted that Archimonde was wounded.
    Oh yes, Malfurion. You know, Malfurion had met Archimonde before. And he nearly died a terribly painful death. Only after Malorne fought Archimonde did Malfurion manage to do something for Archimonde. Please do not argue with me about this duel, this is my favorite moment in the War of the Ancients, I know very well what was there.
    Then, the ranks of demons parted…and through the ominous gap strode Archimonde himself. With each step toward the stag, Archimode swelled in size until he stood as tall as his adversary. In contrast to his manic warriors, the demonic commander remained stonefaced, almost analytical. He held no weapon, but his clenched fists radiated the same monstrous fire that burned around the stag. The demigod shook, breaking away the earthy claws. Then, with a challenging snort, the demigod lowered his antlers and met the archdemon. Their collision was marked by thunder and a tremor that toppled fighters for some distance around. Demons and night elves alike fled the awesome fury of their duel. Where the stag's hooves struck the harsh ground, sparks flew up into the heavens. Archimonde's own feet dug deep, creating ravines and tossing up new hills taller than his warriors. Bloody scars traced the paths of the demon's claws in the stag's hide. Sharp, glistening dots from which burst green fire showed where antlers had pierced Archimonde's seemingly impervious skin. Demon and demigod wrestled and no other living creature dared come in their path. Further back, Jarod and Brox, joined midway by Dungard the Earthen, brought the stricken Cenarius to where Krasus stood. Risking an attack by the Eredar, Krasus pulled himself from the battle to investigate the forest lord's condition.
    Acrhimonde was never seriously wounded.

Malfurion caught him off guard.

wines were just bothersome to him. they never hurt him LoL.

none of this matters since Archi, Malorne >>>>>>>>>>>>> Azshara

Xavius ​​corrupted artifact, not destroyed. Not to mention the fact that the Tear seems to be connected with the Dream and therefore he was able to corrupt it.
    Azshara didn’t just push the sea apart, she created water barriers that even Neptulon cannot pass through.
    doesn't matter bro.

we have no idea how even durable they are.

fact remains, strongest Wild Gods, Demon Lords >>> Azshara

And of course you can prove it. I hope I need to be reminded that Azshara killed players in the Eternal Palace if they showed disrespect? Applying negative emotions to Azshara meant immediate death. 1x1, the player has no chance against Azshara. Please stop trying to argue with me, you are failing.
    Archi was about to destroy Draneor with a meteor LoL.

since we are using gameplay mechanics.

- - - Updated - - -

also, this is how big Archimonde is

Archimonde never used this size against Malorne and Malorne ain't that big.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-02-10 at 07:26 PM.

Proving what? That we can now clap Azshara? Players get stronger throughout the Expansion...

Also, when she killed us, our guards were lowered. Goku is pretty shit in terms of durability when his guard's lowered, as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Tho, tbf here, U.I solved that problem for him. So...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    false, Azshara toying with you 1x1 in the raid with those emotions would kill the player instantly. This was toying my friend lol.

The whole raid was a big phat toyshop for that matter, she wanted us to succeed in the first place.
    Also the warbringer perfectly succeeded in showing Azsharas vain behaviour and can do anything.. I mean she smooth talks wrathtion into using the dagger and just bails out cus she can.

Gameplay/lore/ etc Trying to compare certain enemies when some were at their height and some don't or level difference for that matter doesn't say anyting realy.

gameplay wise we would clap lich king… in lore ..ye there we go.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-02-10 at 07:30 PM.

Acrhimonde was never seriously wounded.

Malfurion caught him off guard.

wines were just bothersome to him. they never hurt him LoL.

none of this matters since Acrhi, Malorne >>>>>>>>>>>>> Azshara

doesn't matter bro.

we have no idea how even durable they are.

fact remains, strongest Wild Gods, Demon Lords >>> Azshara

Archi was about to destroy Draneor with a meteor LoL.

since we are using gameplay mechanics.

- - - Updated - - -

also, this is how big Archimonde is

Archimonde never used this size against Malorne and Malorne ain't that big.
    ''Suddenly, creeping vines rushed up from the otherwise
    lifeless soil, seizing Archimonde's limbs and squeezing tight. Undaunted, Archimonde tore off one set of vines, but as he attempted to throw them away, they instead wrapped around his wrist. At the same time, others grew to take the place of those removed. Malfurion Stormrage stepped forward, facing the distant demon with eyes as dead as when he had first told the others of Tyrande's kidnapping. A static aura surrounded him and he constantly muttered over a small piece of what Krasus was the first to recognize as a leaf similar to those of the vines. Archimonde's expression never shifted, but his movements became more frantic. The vines now covered three-quarters of his immense body and appeared all but certain to drape the rest imminently. Perhaps realizing this, the archdemon ceased his attempts to remove the strangling plants. Instead, eyes narrowed, he freed his arms enough to bring his hands together.
    And as Archimonde clasped his fingers…the Legion's terrifying commander vanished in a blaze of green flame. ''
    Yeah. Not so serious that he couldn’t do anything with Malfurion’s vines and simply RUNNING FROM THE BATTLE FIELD. He didn’t even try to burn them, he tried to tear them with his hands and his movements became crazier, because the vines could completely swallow him.
    Azshara> Archimonde> Malorne
    This is not the first time I have seen your posts on this forum and I’m already used to the fact that you have problems with determining the strength of characters.

It has. To spoil something that is initially vulnerable to corruption for your strength (Sleep is vulnerable to Nightmare) is much more difficult than, try to think about it, to destroy the Pillar of Creation by the power of Arcana

I'm sorry, what? Cenarius is one of the strongest wild gods and it is located at approximately Mannoroth level (or slightly lower). And Mannoroth is MUCH weaker than Azshara. Malorn is much stronger than all the other wild gods, the demons could not harm him at all. But this does not mean that he is stronger than Azshara.

Yes, I was about to. And still lost. I just adore when they start using this stupid argument with a meteor to prove the strength of Archimonde, because after that you get confused in your arguments and cannot answer a simple question. If Archimonde is so strong, why did he lose on Draenor?

Archimonde can change its size and I have no idea what it has to do with it. Like if Archimonde did not grow to such a size, then he did not fight seriously? Keepers know how to change their size, but they never did this when fighting with players. They didn’t fight seriously?

- - - Updated - - -

Proving what? That we can now clap Azshara? Players get stronger throughout the Expansion...

Also, when she killed us, our guards were lowered. Goku is pretty shit in terms of durability when his guard's lowered, as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Tho, tbf here, U.I solved that problem for him. So...
    According to your logic, the player is also much stronger than Kil'Jaeden 1x1, because we became stronger during the expansion

Yeah. Not so serious that he couldn’t do anything with Malfurion’s vines and simply RUNNING FROM THE BATTLE FIELD. He didn’t even try to burn them, he tried to tear them with his hands and his movements became crazier, because the vines could completely swallow him.
    Azshara> Archimonde> Malorne
    This is not the first time I have seen your posts on this forum and I’m already used to the fact that you have problems with determining the strength of characters.
    first of all, stop being passively aggressive.

second of all, stop with don't argue with me since I know the best.

third, Archimonde wasn't seriously wounded and his expression was always the same, never in pain or fear or in shock.

Archi only fled ONCE AND THAT WAS NOTED when they used the Dragon Soul.

what Krasus and Co. say means nothing. they also said OG >>> Sargeras and look how that turned out.

Yes, I was about to. And still lost. I just adore when they start using this stupid argument with a meteor to prove the strength of Archimonde, because after that you get confused in your arguments and cannot answer a simple question. If Archimonde is so strong, why did he lose on Draenor?
    why does anyone lose and this is my last post to you since you became angry for no reason

pls, give me ONE reason to think why is Azshars above him outside of your headcanon.

Archimonde can change its size and I have no idea what it has to do with it. Like if Archimonde did not grow to such a size, then he did not fight seriously? Keepers know how to change their size, but they never did this when fighting with players. They didn’t fight seriously?
    because he adjusted his size to fight Malorne in a physical combat.

if he grew like he did during WC3, he would have killed him much more easier.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-02-10 at 07:44 PM.