Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Holy shit...the racist/ethnonationalist circle jerk bandwagon is representing again.

The ad is meant to be inspirational, it points out that being Scandinavian is not a collection of goofy things like pastries and meatballs but rather an attitude and a way of being.

It is literally saying the polar fucking opposite of what you dipshits think it's saying.

Holy fuck, the dumbass is mighty with you "identitarians" (read neo nazis).

I'm literally imagining a bunch of vitamin D deficient snowflakes sitting in a corner crying, stuffing their mouths with Danishes and salted licorice, whimpering "I'm a Viking."
    Exactly, being Scandinavian isn't about skiing, listening to heavy metal, eating licorice spiced meatballs with brown cheese sauce.
    Being Scandinavian means democracy and a progressive development style, it means unity and equality.

Took a DNA test, 96% Scandinavian and 4% Finnish (we know we have Sami people in our bloodline, likely that's the 4% Finnish). We have Church records that goes back over 450 years to Christian the 4th, the King of Denmark-Norway and beyond that we have unconfirmed relations all the way back to 900 A.D to some Viking named Göngu-Hrólfr who supposedly is related to William the Conqueror of England. I doubt that's true and honestly if you're looking that far back then everyone will find someone famous they're supposedly related to.
    Does all of that matter? No, I suppose it's "fun" but what makes me Norwegian isn't what is or isn't in my DNA. What makes me Norwegian is my culture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    12k people down voted that video with only 260 giving it the thumbs up. "So many Racists"
    ...that video isn't on the SAS channel, the original video is unlisted.
    Here's the original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShfsBPrNcTI

SAS has made many videos like this and people for the most part like them, but you know... outrage culture, if anything is even slightly negative it picks up attention like fire spreading through dry grass.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Holy shit...the racist/ethnonationalist circle jerk bandwagon is representing again.

The ad is meant to be inspirational, it points out that being Scandinavian is not a collection of goofy things like pastries and meatballs but rather an attitude and a way of being.

It is literally saying the polar fucking opposite of what you dipshits think it's saying.

Holy fuck, the dumbass is mighty with you "identitarians" (read neo nazis).

I'm literally imagining a bunch of vitamin D deficient snowflakes sitting in a corner crying, stuffing their mouths with Danishes and salted licorice, whimpering "I'm a Viking."
    Ethnonationalist? This is about culture. Scandinavia is not a nation. It's a gathering of people over different nations with similar culture and values.
    To say that Scandinavia has no(!) inherent culture is just another symptom of the self hate that is ongoing in Sweden.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Exactly, being Scandinavian isn't about skiing, listening to heavy metal, eating licorice spiced meatballs with brown cheese sauce.
    Being Scandinavian means democracy and a progressive development style, it means unity and equality.
    It means you are from the Scandinavian Peninsula...

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    This is about culture. Scandinavia is not a nation. It's a gathering of people over different nations with similar culture and values.
    That awkward moment when this is what the video was saying, but you were triggered by it anyway.

Lmao what a cucked lot the scandinavians are. What a shame. Thank allah they are importing better cultures ������

[Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-02-12 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

5+ Year Old Account
    This thread is closed. There is already enough baiting to see where this is going.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."