Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Calling it now, Sander will not be the canditate. Trump will lose popular vote by about 1-2 million votes. But will win electoral colleges. You can quote me when the clown show happens this winter. Pretty fucking hillarious to blame Bernie voters for the incoming democrats loss.
    the election happens in the fall
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I thought there was a Democratic Primary thread for a reason, honestly :/
    I think that thread is just there for the non-Democrats to endlessly concern troll.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Dear god. Are we going to have one thread for each state?
    There had better not be separate ones for Super Tuesday.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to provide a couple posts of your condemning the 42% of yang voters that won't vote for the other candidate? Or in fact even anyone but Bernie.
    Not sure where you got the idea that EVERYONE wasn't included in my position. But just so you're happy, yes, Yang's peeps need to come on over to whomever is nominated, and get on board the (D) train.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Lol, agreed.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Not sure where you got the idea that EVERYONE wasn't included in my position. But just so you're happy, yes, Yang's peeps need to come on over to whomever is nominated, and get on board the (D) train.
    By the fact you ONLY mention Bernie supporters.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really, in every post, all I've done is mention Bernie supporters? That's interesting, also a lie untrue, but please do go on with your delusions. It's pretty obvious to everyone here you've got it out for myself, so just have at it, and let us know when you're done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really, in every post, all I've done is mention Bernie supporters? That's interesting, also a lie untrue, but please do go on with your delusions. It's pretty obvious to everyone here you've got it out for myself, so just have at it, and let us know when you're done.
    As I said before. Surely you can provide 1 quote of you doing so.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Nah it's just piss poor reading comprehension on your part. Guy just wants to consolidate the base.
    Except for all the raw, rabid, rank hatred that a lot of Bernie supporters show for Warren across most social media and even many on this site. There are many people who like Sanders for his policies, but for many it has become more than that... or perhaps "less" than that is a better term. It's become a personality cult with Bernie at the center.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    As I said before. Surely you can provide 1 quote of you doing so.
    No, that's NOT what you said. If you're confused about your claim above I told you was untrue, go back and read it. Never mind, I'll quote it, people like you seem to struggle with clarity. Here:

This is a lie untrue. More often then not, I ask for everyone (including Yang and Sanders and all the other candidate supporters) to vote for whomever gets the (D) nomination. If you're confused about what you claimed, just ask - we're here to help.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to provide a couple posts of your condemning the 42% of yang voters that won't vote for the other candidate? Or in fact even anyone but Bernie.
    No, that's NOT what you said. If you're confused about your claim above I told you was untrue, go back and read it. Never mind, I'll quote it, people like you seem to struggle with clarity. Here:

This is a lie untrue. More often then not, I ask for everyone (including Yang and Sanders and all the other candidate supporters) to vote for whomever gets the (D) nomination. If you're confused about what you claimed, just ask - we're here to help.

You do know how to read right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Calling it now, Sander will not be the canditate. Trump will lose popular vote by about 1-2 million votes. But will win electoral colleges. You can quote me when the clown show happens this winter. Pretty fucking hillarious to blame Bernie voters for the incoming democrats loss.
    Who ever blamed Bernie for 2016? And who's going to blame him for 2020? It was shown in exit polling that most of the people who were Bernie supporters that said they were going to vote for Trump just stayed home. And by and large, the great majority of the Bernie Bros/Bernie or Bust comes from deep blue states where them staying home doesn't even matter. He does pretty poorly in the key swing states.

Honestly, with Trump being let off the hook for criminal activity, I see that more as the Republicans giving the green light for vote tampering. If anything happens at all, it will be naked corruption with blatant criminal violation of voting commission laws, and Republicans will just wave away the charges.

And don't worry, I'm sure if Bernie wins the primary, there will be plenty of kvetching and whining that it was the DNC's fault regardless of any evidence of tampering from the Trump side.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Probably looking at threads for:
    • Nevada Caucus Feb. 22
    • South Carolina Primary Feb. 29
    • Super Tuesday, March 3

Most of the candidates will collapse after Super Tuesday. Though Bernie supporters will still complain, win-or-lose, for another 4 years.

Special shout out to WA voters, our primary is not until March 9. But Mail ballots will start arriving this Friday.

I still recommend closing the older threads like Iowa and this one, especially once the votes are confirmed.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Probably? The guy is literally a democrat because he doesn't like Trump, he was a Republican until like 2 years ago. He's a prime example of why putting a "D" next to your name doesn't make you worth voting for.
    He was a democrat HIS WHOLE LIFE before he ran for mayor of NYC as a Republican to primary Giuliani.

I don't support Bloomberg at all, but blatantly lying about him is hilarious and unacceptable.

Bloomberg picking SCOTUS judges is way preferable to Trump picking two more. Any Democrat is. And if you're not concerned about the balance of SCOTUS FOR THE NEXT 40 YEARS that's distressing to say the least. And if you think Bloomberg is going to be able to willy-nilly implement stop-and-frisk....federally.....when federal police don't patrol the streets......against the desire of every Democrat ever...........you're being silly.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    And if you think Bloomberg is going to be able to willy-nilly implement stop-and-frisk....federally.....when federal police don't patrol the streets......against the desire of every Democrat ever...........you're being silly.
    Especially when even Bloomberg has admitted it was problematic.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You do know how to read right?
    Yes, but apparently you do not. I quoted your request and how you misunderstood most of what I've said in this thread. You still seem set on just winning some interweb zinger contest rather than taking this issue seriously.

Let's just move on, this isn't helping anyone at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Probably looking at threads for:
    • Nevada Caucus Feb. 22
    • South Carolina Primary Feb. 29
    • Super Tuesday, March 3

Most of the candidates will collapse after Super Tuesday. Though Bernie supporters will still complain, win-or-lose, for another 4 years.

Special shout out to WA voters, our primary is not until March 9. But Mail ballots will start arriving this Friday.

I still recommend closing the older threads like Iowa and this one, especially once the votes are confirmed.
    That sounds pretty reasonable. Maybe shift back to the Democratic 2020 Primary Thread, and perhaps make it MEGA, after Super Tuesday when the candidates are narrowed down significantly?

what do y'all think of the turn out numbers?

i think trump should worry about the dem turn out. but, i also think that dems should consider the fact that trump is basically the uncontested nominee, yet over 100k turned out just to vote for him. more people turned out than for either obama or bush combined, and clinton got the highest re-election turn out before trump with around 70k.

i also think that trump could damage his own voter turn out in the general by blustering too hard, but i suppose we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    what do y'all think of the turn out numbers?

i think trump should worry about the dem turn out. but, i also think that dems should consider the fact that trump is basically the uncontested nominee, yet over 100k turned out just to vote for him. more people turned out than for either obama or bush combined, and clinton got the highest re-election turn out before trump with around 70k.

i also think that trump could damage his own voter turn out in the general by blustering too hard, but i suppose we'll see.
    Kind of irrelevant we're not trying to win the Trump cult and they are galvanized and will show up for him no matter what they aren't the ones who will decide the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Kind of irrelevant we're not trying to win the Trump cult and they are galvanized and will show up for him no matter what they aren't the ones who will decide the election.
    i know that, but i mean it could be a hint that republican voter turn out might be higher than anyone thinks it will be.

dem turn out was high, higher than republican. but trump still got over 100k to come out to vote when they didn't even have to. i'm not saying you need to win those voters, i'm just saying consider their numbers and don't feel lax at all. neither side should feel lax.

this general is going to either be a landslide or so close it might get contended by the loser. i don't think there will be an inbetween.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i know that, but i mean it could be a hint that republican voter turn out might be higher than anyone thinks it will be.

dem turn out was high, higher than republican. but trump still got over 100k to come out to vote when they didn't even have to. i'm not saying you need to win those voters, i'm just saying consider their numbers and don't feel lax at all. neither side should feel lax.

this general is going to either be a landslide or so close it might get contended by the loser. i don't think there will be an inbetween.
    Based on what. that 100k was less than last year and less than democratic turn out.

Based on what. that 100k was less than last year and less than democratic turn out.
    the fact that basically nobody even needed to turn out, yet still 100k did it.

was a bit over 200k for dems, which republicans should worry about. they need to play as though the world is ending, rather than blustering or anything.

i mean, everyone should always assume you're losing and fight as hard as possible.