Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yeah in Eso they dont have a sub, but on the other hand you can buy anything in the store, want extra bank space, spend some irl money, want some extra bag space, spend some irl money, feel the need for some legendary dragon armor, dont worry for only 12 dollars its yours, tired of waiting for your woodworking research to be done, for only 32 dollars you can finish it instantly.

So betwen those 2 options, sub or able to buy anything in a store i rather take the sub.

Agreed OP with everything you said, but on this forum Blizzard cant do anything wrong when it comes to lag and bugs. Its all our fault....
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    All this hatred and bile for a game you clearly hate... Why do you still give your money to a company you hate so much?
    Because they're a weird breed of people who remind me of drug addicts, they hate it, can't stop telling you how much they hate it but continue to use it even though they don't enjoy it. Can you imagine paying for something continuously every month when you don't actually enjoy it.

From your rants I think that you need better Internet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Agreed OP with everything you said, but on this forum Blizzard cant do anything wrong when it comes to lag and bugs. Its all our fault....
    The claim of a constant king of 130 is an out right lie or their Internet is just bad blizzard can fuck up and blizzard has fucked up but trying to blame everything on them is a bunch of bullshit if you’re going to criticize a company criticize it don’t just whip out a hate Boner and cry about them because you’re angry that you lost something in a vision or that you pulled a mob when you had a red lag bar

Quote Originally Posted by ano2024 View Post
    Right now, after the 6 month mount scam and the new patch? Yeah, probably ~500k. Give it a few months though and that number will halve.
    Imagine thinking that WoW has less than 500k subs, that's some top tier stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Imagine thinking that WoW has less than 500k subs, that's some top tier stupidity
    It's not really thinking though. There's been a huge decline with BFA and other games like ESO, GW2 and FF14 have seen huge player increases.

It's objective that WoW is defo at 500k subs or less now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    Because they're a weird breed of people who remind me of drug addicts, they hate it, can't stop telling you how much they hate it but continue to use it even though they don't enjoy it. Can you imagine paying for something continuously every month when you don't actually enjoy it.
    I had a similar thought... and like the aforementioned addict they wont do a damn thing to separate themselves from their addiction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kharill View Post
    It's not really thinking though. There's been a huge decline with BFA and other games like ESO, GW2 and FF14 have seen huge player increases.

I'd believe that, if you offered Blizzard's sub numbers.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Don't pay for it if it doesn't feel worthy. Weird ain't it ?

Well, you're right. Not much else to say, really. I mean yes, when a person buys something, whatever it is, eve a service, they expect good quality. So I don't know - what do you do from here? I see the following options:
    - make official complaint, hope they fix it
    - stop paying for the service
    - take the legal way and report it to whatever authority is in charge of consumer quality
    - just live with it

The standard has definitely been lowered since the golden era of MMORPGs.

In all fairness I could see World of Warcraft going the route of other direct competitors and be F2P with a premium subscription with bonuses, if I was to directly compare quality/quantity offered by Blizzard.

However it's unlikely it will. Because (general speaking) we are still, regardless of the lower quality standards:
    - Currently playing, while paying for a subscription to be able to do so;
    - Pre-ordering new expansions as these get announced;
    - Purchasing all sorts of cosmetic items, in-game services and even Level Boosts in the In-Game Real Money store.

Not to mention supporting their side gigs, such as Warcraft III, when these clearly are also suffering from the same sickness that seems to be affecting our MMORPG of choice.

And the best part? We are doing it all willingly.

No, you're wrong.
    It's your job if you make an affirmation to bring proof. If you don't have proof, it means I can debunk your affirmation without needing proof myself. So yeah, nothing 'objective', it's speculative at best.

Isn't that the "I'm so obsessed with WoW xD" guy?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

No problems here, maybe its at your end?

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    No, you're wrong.
    It's your job if you make an affirmation to bring proof. If you don't have proof, it means I can debunk your affirmation without needing proof myself. So yeah, nothing 'objective', it's speculative at best.
    Ok Boomer.

No, its objective that wow has more subs than those 2 combined.

See? 2 can pull these things from their asses.

And ff14 Will never catch up with wow as long as the PvP is a pile of shit and raiding aimed at pugs

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    No, its objective that wow has more subs than those 2 combined.

See? 2 can pull these things from their asses.
    Most of you shills asspull anyway to defend Blizzard so /shrug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now, after the 6 month mount scam and the new patch? Yeah, probably ~500k. Give it a few months though and that number will halve.
    Imagine being that delusional.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Most of you shills asspull anyway to defend Blizzard so /shrug.
    Imagine calling someone a shill just because he called out your bullshit

Buying the expansions + paying the subscription is already very expensive for a game. A game this expensive should be quite excellent in all conceivable aspects. The fact that they also have various paid services + cash shop cosmetics like a f2p game is a huge revenue boost for them.

And yet, I the quality of this game surely does not justify the subscription.

EVEN IF you enjoy the game in the appalling state it's been in for years, there are some universally unacceptable issues.

The lag, the disconnections, server crashes and restarts, the AH being incredibly slow, there's a default delay of 130+ ms on all outdoor zones etc... they've been going on for weeks. Blizzard blames the customers instead of trying to fix the problem, and anyone who loses anything because of the disconnects is shit out of luck.

Another glaring issue are the bugs. This latest patch still has a myriad of bugs week after release. How is this acceptable?

Combine all these with a major patch that has barely enough content to last a month, much less the many months that it will be till Shadowlands, I can honestly say there are F2P games out there who put out better content, more content, less buggy content, and with servers that actually allow you to play that content.
    If you don't think it's worth the subscription, don't sub. Simple as that.

15+ Year Old Account
    /snip
    In 1.5 months, you've created 18 threads trashing WoW.

It's time to quit bro.
    Here is something to believe in!