Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wait, you can still get the mount of Jaina, 100%???

Wth am I doing?!

*Applies for Mythic Raid*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    How much do mythic mounts usually sell for? will the price decrease closer to Shadowlands release?
    current tier mounts are usually gold cap, as you're not only getting the mount but the cutting edge FoS alongside it also, for older mounts it depends on the individual guilds, some do it for 250k on high pop realms, on lower pop realms it's still 1-2m gold or higher. back in legion we sold the gul'dan mount for 500k each, well into antorus and had buyers, just depends what the demand is really.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    current tier mounts are usually gold cap, as you're not only getting the mount but the cutting edge FoS alongside it also, for older mounts it depends on the individual guilds, some do it for 250k on high pop realms, on lower pop realms it's still 1-2m gold or higher. back in legion we sold the gul'dan mount for 500k each, well into antorus and had buyers, just depends what the demand is really.
    Where can you find someone selling those mount for gold? I'm on The Maelstrom EU and not sure where to look.

Between this change, the book, and the current conquest rewards schedule, I'm fairly convinced prepatch is planned for August.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelaphim-EX View Post
    Not even close. October/November is my guess. Not even any mention of a FnF Alpha that I am aware of, let alone a Closed-then-Open Beta.
    1) F&F alpha is supposed to come either this month, or early march, according to some towel guy from youtube who's supposed to have good info (though I wouldn't know, since I don't watch these people).
    2) Name me one WoW expansion that ever had an open beta, I'll wait.
    3) BfA book came out in July, expansion came out in August. SL book is coming out in July...you fill in the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I would be shocked if it actually came out in 2020. If it does, it's probably going to be real bad. I would rather them just take their time and try to make WoW not terrible once again.
    Shocked, he says. Let me guess, you're one of those people who keep going on and on about W3 Reforged being delayed as a proof of Shadowlands coming out in 2021 In that case...Prepare for the shock.

Quote Originally Posted by arczi19 View Post
    Where can you find someone selling those mount for gold? I'm on The Maelstrom EU and not sure where to look.
    There are plenty of boosting communities out there, no idea if we can "advertize" them here, but if you google the name of everyone's favourite Goblin, you will find one for sure. Current price for Jaina's mount is 2.5m gold, however with this change, it should, at least in theory, drop significantly.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arczi19 View Post
    you probably won't find anyone doing them just now wait until progression is finished then check, you could try doing a pug run in the group finder but don't expect too much out of that, you might need to do a server change if you want to do it cheaper for gold as most medium/low pop realms cost way more gold to get it done on, up to you really.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    why dont take your own advice and come to conclusion that BfA has the same ammount of time dedicated to its dev cycle as Shadowlands, meaning shadowlands will be moree rushed
    LOL wheres your evidence? Oh right, mental gymnastics.

The upcoming Teeming Islands Brawl has been replaced with Temple of Hotmogu.
    Temple of Hotmogu Brawl’s bonus movement speed and haste have been increased to 50%.

AHAAHAH

Imagine making MILLIONs of Dollars every months and failing on making PVP content WTF is this shit !!!

it s ok Blizzard we know by now!!

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons and Raids
    With these mounts becoming quite rare once Shadowlands comes out, taking 20 weeks or more for a full Mythic raid group to get the mounts felt excessive.
    Shadowlands soon
    Last edited by ArkantosChampion; 2020-02-15 at 11:22 AM.
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nice, if someone will argue with me that MMOChamp is becoming a shithole, I can just show them this thread and win argument.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkantosChampion View Post
    Dungeons and Raids
    With these mounts becoming quite rare once Shadowlands comes out, taking 20 weeks or more for a full Mythic raid group to get the mounts felt excessive.
    Shadowlands soon
    thats not the reason

they finaly realised potential in wow tokens with guilds spending 20-40k $$$ on boes

imagine how much $$$$ they can make from guilds selling mythic mounts

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    thats not the reason

they finaly realised potential in wow tokens with guilds spending 20-40k $$$ on boes

imagine how much $$$$ they can make from guilds selling mythic mounts
    But more tokens, less price in golds, right now on EU 199k and it was 230-240k before 8.3

It's probably because they'll release Shadowlands in 4 months...

unfinished with plenty of bugs. But worry not, next PATCH(or the one that will come soon) WILL FIX IT!

Yes, I'm negative(according to blizzard fanboys) and objective(according to logic), after seeing BFA and Wc3:Reforged I seriously stopped hyping Blizzard.

But more tokens, less price in golds, right now on EU 199k and it was 230-240k before 8.3
    That's not how it works on Blizzard's end. They don't care about the gold cost... in fact, the cheaper in gold value the tokens are, the better for Blizzard, because it means people have to buy more tokens to get higher gold values. The other poster was referring to the money. It goes like this:
    Casual player sees Mythic mount. Casual player wants mount. Casual player sees Mythic-clearing guild selling a mount run. Casual player wants in, but needs the gold. Casual player goes and buys a token with their real money to get more gold. Blizzard benefits.

Agreed

Dungeons and Raids
    Shadowlands soon
    I agree. To me that means we could see Shadowlands going live in August or early September, maybe sooner. It depends on when the beta starts.

BfA has been fine. Just like with Pandaria, it will be remembered more positively in time. I have enjoyed it. The only downside for me was no real new Spirit Beast Hunter pet. The storyline of Gara in WoD was one of my favorite parts of that expansion.I guess you could say that every beast in the Shadowlands will be a Spirit Beast though.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2020-02-15 at 02:48 PM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    That's not how it works on Blizzard's end. They don't care about the gold cost... in fact, the cheaper in gold value the tokens are, the better for Blizzard, because it means people have to buy more tokens to get higher gold values. The other poster was referring to the money. It goes like this:
    Casual player sees Mythic mount. Casual player wants mount. Casual player sees Mythic-clearing guild selling a mount run. Casual player wants in, but needs the gold. Casual player goes and buys a token with their real money to get more gold. Blizzard benefits.
    That's somewhat simplistic view of the whole system. You are correct about the fact that people need to buy more tokens to afford the same thing when tokens are cheap, however, you're ignoring the fact that people are less likely to buy tokens (with €) when tokens are cheap. Especially since the rest of the economy doesn't alway follow token's prices. There have been times where a guy who only logs in for raids could afford, say, 3 months of raiding after buying one token. There have been times where the same guy could only afford 1 month of raiding. With cheaper gold prices, there's less incentive to buy tokens with €, so it's not as great for blizzard as you might believe.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    No one will buy token to sell it for 150k golds =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    This community is hilarious, Blizzard can do nothing right.

1 mount drop per week: “Blizzard is stringing us along for subs!!”

2 mounts per week: “Guilds can start selling mounts for gold sooner which means more WoW tokens sold!!”
    Its mostly MMO champion. This place is 99% cancer.

No one will buy token to sell it for 150k golds =)
    If that were true, then the entire token system would've collapsed and died immediately. The price started out at 20k. There are no tokens available to buy in-game via gold if someone hasn't bought one with money first.

Quote Originally Posted by R-aiden View Post
    The upcoming Teeming Islands Brawl has been replaced with Temple of Hotmogu.
    Temple of Hotmogu Brawl’s bonus movement speed and haste have been increased to 50%.

AHAAHAH

Imagine making MILLIONs of Dollars every months and failing on making PVP content WTF is this shit !!!

it s ok Blizzard we know by now!!
    I'm glad someone else noticed and commented on this. I was actually quite excited for Teeming Islands Brawl, as it sounded like what I expected PVP Island Expeditions to be from the beginning. It's a shame that they announce this as a feature for the patch and can't even get it to fire/work properly. Hopefully it doesn't just get shelved as I think it could be really interesting and re-playable content if done correctly. I also wonder why Temple of Hotmogu is their go-to brawl when things don't work out (see the Cooking Impossible brawl a week ago). A little variance would be greatly appreciated.