Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I've tried pretty much every MMO there is. Keep coming back...
    But the main question to ask yourself is, is the reason that you keep coming back because it is better than all the other MMO's, or is it because you have a bagillion hours sunk into the game and don't want to abandon it. I have many many hours stuck into TSW, GW2, DCUO, SWTOR, FFXIV, and WOW, and kept coming back to wow simply because there were more people playing it and I had the most time stuck into it. Now I think the more players thing is gone and I find it much easier to meet people to play with online. So I either keep playing a shitty game or find one that is better IMO the Survival/ builder games are taking many MMO players like myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    But the main question to ask yourself is, is the reason that you keep coming back because it is better than all the other MMO's, or is it because you have a bagillion hours sunk into the game and don't want to abandon it. I have many many hours stuck into TSW, GW2, DCUO, SWTOR, FFXIV, and WOW, and kept coming back to wow simply because there were more people playing it and I had the most time stuck into it. Now I think the more players thing is gone and I find it much easier to meet people to play with online. So I either keep playing a shitty game or find one that is better IMO the Survival/ builder games are taking many MMO players like myself.
    It's better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    It's better.
    See I have to disagree there, I think that WOW has pretty shitty gameplay and balance where TSW was fantastic you only needed 1 character and simply changed up a few pieces of gear to Heal, DPS or Tank. Now in WOW they have gotten a bit better with the gear that changed based on your spec, but you need many characters to fill that void or a tank, healer and dps unless you play the 1 class that has got it right and has all aspects available. GW2 has travel around the world and the dynamic zones down locked you simply have to tp all over the map and then you can level in 1 zone from 1-80. I think DCUO has class fantasy down to a T. WOW only has the population thing going for it, and I don't think that it even has that anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    See I have to disagree there, I think that WOW has pretty shitty gameplay and balance where TSW was fantastic you only needed 1 character and simply changed up a few pieces of gear to Heal, DPS or Tank. Now in WOW they have gotten a bit better with the gear that changed based on your spec, but you need many characters to fill that void or a tank, healer and dps unless you play the 1 class that has got it right and has all aspects available. GW2 has travel around the world and the dynamic zones down locked you simply have to tp all over the map and then you can level in 1 zone from 1-80. I think DCUO has class fantasy down to a T. WOW only has the population thing going for it, and I don't think that it even has that anymore.
    TSW had terrible gameplay, I did it enjoy it though (setting and story were good), and got to end game on the older version and new version.

It's fine though, we're all going to have different opinions.

I loved GW2, but don't like the endgame long term.

Never played DCUO.

SWG is my favourite MMO ever.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2020-02-17 at 03:03 PM.

You have WoW 2 - its Classic. Classic isnt really what vanilla was for various reasons and changes and it has been 15 years or so since people played it, so it is more or less a brand new experience.