Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Until we see some actual numbers then we'll never know, and pulling numbers from a fan site isnt really a good indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by MrA View Post
    Since Classic was released, we have seen a drop in players in US, but not to the extend people were expecting. Our server is thriving so much that when Ony head is about to be dropped, the lag in Org feels like they are about to crash the server, as much as a 30sec to 1min delay.

The big ticket proof that Classic is more popular is Blizzard's advertisement to get new players to WoW. Blizzard isn't trying to pull new players touting retail WoW, but using Classic as a selling point for new players to subscribe. Currently in the US, Blizzard is offering 50% to new players for Classic. As we all know, classic is tied to the retail subscription, which in essence means that new players are getting BFA for 50% off. But the specific wording is "World of Warcraft: Classic".

TLDR: Blizzard is advertising for new players, using Classic WoW, proving Classic WoW is more popular.
    Is BFA 50% off as well at the same time? I wasnt aware of that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Remember, pretending to be stupid still makes you stupid.
    And he went with the excuse. Such a shame lol

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    And he went with the excuse. Such a shame lol
    Or you really don't like that it take a couple weeks to level a char and very few raids to gear them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Or you really don't like that it take a couple weeks to level a char and very few raids to gear them up.
    Crazy how it only takes 30 seconds shitpost too.

Quote Originally Posted by TransMog View Post
    Launcher:
    I love this.

Crazy how it only takes 30 seconds shitpost too.
    Takes less to join a ganking bnet community and get stuff.

I mean I know that you wont because you cant, but I'd love to see proof of your paladin with a binding who's geared up on the same account as a 60 horde. Not saying ppl dont do that, I just know that you havent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I think you've missed parts of the discussion. Which is fine, I don't expect everyone to read every single post.

re-read some things, then get back to me. Because its pretty clear none of the things I said were an insult, and more to do with the way he described his time while playing the game.
    You are right, I haven't xD. I can't be arsed to do that, either. Apologies!

I mean I know that you wont because you cant, but I'd love to see proof of your paladin with a binding who's geared up on the same account as a 60 horde. Not saying ppl dont do that, I just know that you havent.
    Why would I give you my char name and server? How about you give me yours and I'll see if there's any of members to say high a few hundred times if you want proof?

Hope ur EU and pvp

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    The reward structure is more valuable and rewarding in classic tho. It isn’t just nostalgia it’s a better built mmo rpg. Retail is more of an mmo arpg at this point. It’s more diablo 3 than Everquest
    How is the reward structure more rewarding than retail? I have gotten three times as much gear from retail raid in the month it's been out then the amount of gear I have got from clearing MC and BWL in 6 months. It's not more rewarding raiding in classic than retail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Classic isn't dying (which I never said), it's just stabilizing. Nothing to grasp at, I didn't say Retail is better than Classic or vice versa. Only commenting on the "more popular" which it is not.

Either way, it's ironic to imply someone is living in denial when I see people bubble themselves in their own community.

And I say this as someone not currently playing either. It's just not hard to look at various places on the internet and see Classic's popularity has gone down and stabilized.
    Of course it has gone down, it was never going to stay around 2.6 million or whatever it had when it launched. It is still very popular, though, and it looks vastly more populated than retail.

Why would I give you my char name and server? How about you give me yours and I'll see if there's any of members to say high a few hundred times if you want proof?

Hope ur EU and pvp
    I would but I'm a math major who makes 800k a year and I'm too busy speaking 5 languages and sleeping with 18 year olds. This is what you sound like lol. What's the point of lying on here? If you dont like classic that's fine. But why lie abt it? Is your time not worth more than that?

I would but I'm a math major who makes 800k a year and I'm too busy speaking 5 languages and sleeping with 18 year olds. This is what you sound like lol. What's the point of lying on here? If you dont like classic that's fine. But why lie abt it? Is your time not worth more than that?
    Go on tell us ur char and server. If I'm lieing what are you afraid of?

The goons are only on so many servers atm. You might be lucky.

Go on tell us ur char and server. If I'm lieing what are you afraid of?

The goons are only on so many servers atm. You might be lucky.
    I have 60s on every server. All holy prot pallys with 1 binding.

Never asked you to name your character or server. Just some sort of proof that you have a paladin with a binding on the same account as a 60 horde who also raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Asspulling numbers proves nothing but your own stupidity.
    Commenting for the sake of being unkind and not adding to the conversation is not the way. Man up, son. It's time to change the way you speak to people.
    Be willing to serve and build up others at any cost. Never be a man of laziness and self absorption. Be willing to grow daily in integrity, strength, and boldness.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    How is the reward structure more rewarding than retail? I have gotten three times as much gear from retail raid in the month it's been out then the amount of gear I have got from clearing MC and BWL in 6 months. It's not more rewarding raiding in classic than retail.
    He is talking about sense of reward not about how much items you get. Its gard for game to feel rewarding when you are showered by epics for doing mindless content.

I have 60s on every server. All holy prot pallys with 1 binding.

Never asked you to name your character or server. Just some sort of proof that you have a paladin with a binding on the same account as a 60 horde who also raids.
    No I asked you, I'm just wondering if there's goons there yet, there always looking to expand.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I would seriously doubt that more people would be playing Classic, when there is literally nothing for most people to do most of the time.

Barely any of the 30 or 40 people I knew that started Classic are still playing - maybe 2.

The absolute boredom just got to people.
    If you aren't playing alts, ya classic gets boring pretty quick. But at least in my guild, the amount of alt-ing going on is very very high.

No I asked you, I'm just wondering if there's goons there yet, there always looking to expand.
    Enjoy your life, friend. I hope you find something more fulfilling you to do.