Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    probably not, that node makes it so the hardest content in the game gets instantly 1 shot, without it, a 187 boss might take 4 seconds instead of 2, but shields still give so much more in both damage and defense. but who knows. the game will need massive balance changes, casters are useless. Today my stash rolled back 3 times and never returned. restarting doesnt fix it. So i stopped and went to watch quin, about 10m of that and he lost his stash 2 times back to back without any of it coming back. Then he did an uber, it bugged and gave nothing, and he quit the game. lmao
    They REALLY should have left it in EA a bit longer with more content. You can tell they didn't test it really. The game is great, but they released too much at once without beta. 2 acts, a bunch of skills and a bunch of endgame plus 70 levels.

It wouldn't have caught the server issues obviously, but they should have never went with a host that only allows 1 update a week if that's true.

How in the world am I supposed to defeat Lambach in Act 2? The first part where I kill the lady is easy. It's the second part that is destroying me. I'm finding myself running around 95% of the time, unable to attack or cast any abilities because I am constantly trying to dodge AOE shit on the ground. Then he spawns the adds that will make it that much hard to attack the main boss. Did I mention that the adds he spawns will body block you and you'll be unable to dodge away?

I'm playing with a bow. My bow does 600-700 damage but that doesn't seem enough to kill the adds fast enough before he spawns more. I also am using that auto-turret and that seems to be my only reliable damage and pretty much all I have time to cast before I need to constantly run around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Tips?

Tips? Switch to a stronger build or go story mode
    Seriously now, if you have weak build or gear, boss are a real pia, often because of how buggy they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    Tips? Switch to a stronger build or go story mode
    Seriously now, if you have weak build or gear, boss are a real pia, often because of how buggy they are.
    Ah shit. I forgot about story mode. Yeah, I'm just going to switch to that then. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    They REALLY should have left it in EA a bit longer with more content. You can tell they didn't test it really. The game is great, but they released too much at once without beta. 2 acts, a bunch of skills and a bunch of endgame plus 70 levels.
    Bellular said he's going to release a video on Wolcen today and whether you like him or not, he's an indie dev himself and his studio is currently preparing to launch its first game, so his perspective on what went wrong might be very interesting.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OBM View Post
    How in the world am I supposed to defeat Lambach in Act 2? The first part where I kill the lady is easy. It's the second part that is destroying me. I'm finding myself running around 95% of the time, unable to attack or cast any abilities because I am constantly trying to dodge AOE shit on the ground. Then he spawns the adds that will make it that much hard to attack the main boss. Did I mention that the adds he spawns will body block you and you'll be unable to dodge away?

I'm playing with a bow. My bow does 600-700 damage but that doesn't seem enough to kill the adds fast enough before he spawns more. I also am using that auto-turret and that seems to be my only reliable damage and pretty much all I have time to cast before I need to constantly run around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Tips?
    I found that clearing out adds as soon as they spawned worked best. Freed up space and removed a lot of distractions. Using a pistol / catalyst build with Anomaly in order to gather them up and AOE them down quickly. Piercing shots and Gunslinger's brand made quick work of them while they were stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Bellular said he's going to release a video on Wolcen today and whether you like him or not, he's an indie dev himself and his studio is currently preparing to launch its first game, so his perspective on what went wrong might be very interesting.
    Uh, nice! Definitely going to watch it. While people like Quin or ZiggyD have an immense ARPG knowledge and definitely their comments are usually spot on, they always have the "hardcore player/streamer" approach and attitude that kinda makes their opinions "less relevant", at least for me.

Bellular instead just reports things. Same for Rykkher, they are players but not like the other two mentioned and often they apprach is more distant and detached from actual gameplay structure (which is obviously crucial but you cannot comment on it without context aswell).

- - - Updated - - -

Tips?
    You can add Plagueburst to your build with the poison clouds rune. It's really good at clearing stuff aoe. Skip the "cast on cursor" rune imho since with increased aoe it's bing enough also for ranged play and it follows you while moving.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I'm not talking about force move but thanks for taking that one criticism and ignoring the rest. Holding ctrl down for the entire playtime of the game isn't a solution.
    Did you ever heard of keybind options?

Tips?
    I have pasive that allows me roll through enemies, I love it. I dont know what pasives you take but its worth to check if the node is not near your pathing. If you cant take it you should use some movement skill.
    Last edited by Mamut; 2020-02-19 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    So, now that Bane of Tiranny is getting nerfed/corrected, I suppose a 2 hander is better for bleeding edge and bladestorm builds?
    Shield still provides damage immunity with enough block chance and efficiency. It is possible to reach 100 in both. Once that gets fixed, then sure the 2h has merit to exist with damage vs defense.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I play 2h melee so Im not affected byt the damage bugs or 100% block chance. Im not even trying those options because probably would miss later those crits after fix. At start maybe it feels kinda slow but with more options on skills and better gear the speed is decent.

I like how YT is now filled with "how to still do 1 gazillion dps without the shield cheat".

Anyway, not affecting me the slightest since i play my own build - which i'm going to optimize later. This morning i played online solo and din't have any connection/rubberbanding issues. If the server and most serious bugs are going to be fixed fast, hopefully then they can do a fix for the gold duping. Not that it means a lot for offline or online with no seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I'm not talking about holding ctrl down for the entire playtime, but thanks for taking that one piece of information and ignoring the rest. R-E-B-I-N-D the ability.
    you literally can't rebind it to LMB what are you talking about

Can't or can? Not really sure to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I like how YT is now filled with "how to still do 1 gazillion dps without the shield cheat".

Anyway, not affecting me the slightest since i play my own build - which i'm going to optimize later. This morning i played online solo and din't have any connection/rubberbanding issues. If the server and most serious bugs are going to be fixed fast, hopefully then they can do a fix for the gold duping. Not that it means a lot for offline or online with no seasons.
    I noticed that on youtube as well, and also that Quin running the broken build. Im running my own build too, not sure how optimized it is but I'm not having any difficulties.

You can modify the config to force move only to LMB if you want

The game is full of issues, and some of them are pretty fundamental. An ARPG with no animation cancelling and no move only option in 2020 is pretty shocking. The game also lacks in skills, particularly for ranged builds. Then there's the skill tree where half the passives are broken, and only includes additive damage increases. Not to mention the plethora of game-breaking bugs, days of server issues, ugly artstyle and ridiculous character models. Still, some of the textures are nice and the voice acting is a step up from something like grim dawn I guess.
    My biggest pet peev at the moment is how my items vanish from my bag and stash or completely change to a different item entirely.

Lesson learned, Chrome makes the game run like shit on my machine. Closing that seemed to fix most of my issues.

Played more, still don't know what I'm doing but I think I'm slowly figuring things out a bit. My brother is at endgame and it seems pretty expansive/rad, really looking forward to getting there and starting the grind.

Also...THE GAME HAS AN EXPANSIVE COSMETIC SYSTEM AND I AM SO HAPPY I CAN PLAY MURDER-BARBIE WHENEVER I WANT.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Lesson learned, Chrome makes the game run like shit on my machine. Closing that seemed to fix most of my issues.

Played more, still don't know what I'm doing but I think I'm slowly figuring things out a bit. My brother is at endgame and it seems pretty expansive/rad, really looking forward to getting there and starting the grind.

Also...THE GAME HAS AN EXPANSIVE COSMETIC SYSTEM AND I AM SO HAPPY I CAN PLAY MURDER-BARBIE WHENEVER I WANT.
    I have lost more time on that i'd like to admit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I've lost all my transmogs at least twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    You can modify the config to force move only to LMB if you want
    can you rebind auto attack after doing that? Not a great solution either way.