Ah, so this is beginning. Well, the good news is that I have 4 mostly free days coming up. No promises, but I'll do my best to complete those high quality No Alpha/Beta Club signatures, like I did for Legion.

Question for those that would be interested:
    Would you prefer separate "No Alpha Club" "No Beta Club" signatures, or should I just merge it to "No Alpha/Beta Club"?

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Well the chances of us getting a public build by next week is pretty high now at least, right?
    Depends on how long this take-home alpha (which is likely what it is) takes. If they're only doing it to test the initial build that 'public' alpha will go live with, then it might be pretty soon. If things are super rough still we might have to wait a few more builds.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Depends on how long this take-home alpha (which is likely what it is) takes. If they're only doing it to test the initial build that 'public' alpha will go live with, then it might be pretty soon. If things are super rough still we might have to wait a few more builds.
    pretty soon as in within the next few days?

What was the timeframe before the first encrypted BFA build and being accessible?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    What was the timeframe before the first encrypted BFA build and being accessible?
    We don't have any good data on that because that happened over the holidays. First encrypted build was mid-December and first public build was mid-January, right over the holiday break.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    It's prep for PAX next week, calling it.
    Probably.
    10ch

Would a PAX Alpha release some with some sort of SL presentation by Ion/another dev? That'd be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Build is out. Encrypted, so no mining.

Any way to know how big the download is?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1230261806205001729

Bellular was right. Haters were wrong. You clowns get so defensive when your wrong too. You act like you have all the sources he has.
    His sources get their information from the parrot

10+ Year Old Account
    Its an encrypted build so nothing will be seen.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    I got into the second alpha wave for legion and the first for classic alpha so I'm really hoping I can get into shadowlands right from the get go
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2020-02-20 at 02:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope I wake up tomorrow to news of some kind.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible that everything will be encrypted until Alpha launch?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Marlamin Current live build is 8.3.0.33369 and Alpha is only 9.0.1.33411. Thats only a difference of 42 builds? What does that mean? That the Alpha on their servers atm is from around the time 8.3 launched? Seems quite old if thats the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    @Marlamin Current live build is 8.3.0.33369 and Alpha is only 9.0.1.33411. Thats only a difference of 42 builds? What does that mean? That the Alpha on their servers atm is from around the time 8.3 launched? Seems quite old if thats the case.
    Build numbers are shared between branches. Current live build is from February 13 and the Alpha build was likely built a few days after that. Still pretty recent.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the most, I feel like a public build can't be more than a month away. I hope we get more information over the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    At the most, I feel like a public build can't be more than a month away. I hope we get more information over the next few days.
    Pretty sure the first dataminable Alpha is the Friends and Family Alpha. The first public Alpha is likely a ways off after that.
    Might be wrong on that front though.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Pretty sure the first dataminable Alpha is the Friends and Family Alpha. The first public Alpha is likely a ways off after that.
    Might be wrong on that front though.
    That's what my early morning brain meant by public. As long as there's something to datamine, I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    That's what my early morning brain meant by public. As long as there's something to datamine, I'm happy.
    Well, so long as we agree that it is high past time we actually get to datamining something. I need my fix of cool armor and weapons to look at.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Build numbers are shared between branches. Current live build is from February 13 and the Alpha build was likely built a few days after that. Still pretty recent.
    Oh okay nice.