Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    I assume the leadership of those impacted nations would give in first before it gets taken that far unless they are equally as dangerous.
    Why would I endorse a nation butchering people over who or what is the nature of their government or their culture? That is just ghoulish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimensius View Post
    It’s funny to see the SJWs losing their minds on Twitter because Bernie, an old white man, is winning.

You’d think that these identity politics freaks would love Bernie for having so much support from minorities, but it seems like they only care about getting a female president
    The fuck are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Bernie will narrowly win tonight, and the Democratic Party will take one step closer to utter Corbynite-level disaster.

This is turning into a goddamn Greek Tragedy.
    You lost your party stop trying to turn democrats into pre-crazy republicans.

Democrats going the way of international centrists isn’t fucking far left come the fuck on.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Why would I endorse a nation butchering people over who or what is the nature of their government or their culture? That is just ghoulish.
    No one mentioned butchering, you are adding to the conversation. I assume the nation would bend down after a period altho Venezuela is proving that is never going to happen regardless of medical supply sancations and the like. If that proves to be to barbaric i could see it even being removed also with a difference way to push the American world view. I want no pain for no one by the way, i want a big tent with America pushing the world narrative that is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oof another win for Bernie does this hurt his chances of winning the general? Need someone more smarterer to explain it to me

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    No one mentioned butchering, you are adding to the conversation. I assume the nation would bend down after a period altho Venezuela is proving that is never going to happen regardless of medical supply sancations and the like. If that proves to be to barbaric i could see it even being removed also with a difference way to push the American world view. I want no pain for no one by the way, i want a big tent with America pushing the world narrative that is all.
    Ah yes starving people to death versus bombings. Why push this world view? It seems like a religious crusader telling tribes of people to convert or die.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    CNN

NYT

Axios

Im done for tonight. We have to try harder never time

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I'm getting a bad feeling.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Ah yes starving people to death versus bombings. Why push this world view? It seems like a religious crusader telling tribes of people to convert or die.
    You are correct. I am happy for Sanders overall now to see how well he does in North Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Democrats going the way of international centrists isn’t fucking far left come the fuck on.
    Go on Twitter and you’ll see that a lot of the rainbow-haired feminists hate Bernie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

- - - Updated - - -

He's afraid of dems turning into a FDR styled party again.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    He's afraid of dems turning into a FDR styled party again.
    Of course, he's terrified of Democrats winning back the working class because it'll mean the death of the current ultra-conservative Republican party. He just wants Trump gone, he was perfectly fine with Bush and the Tea Party. Make no mistake, we have a common enemy but we are not allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimensius View Post
    Go on Twitter and you’ll see that a lot of the rainbow-haired feminists hate Bernie
    Also tons of them support him... so you expect a person to have 100% support from every person within a group? That kind of tribal behaviour isn’t exactly common for democrats...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really nice to see Bernie doing so well, I was concerned that after he lost the nomination last cycle he'd get even less support this go around. Biden is running a surprisingly weak campaign, which is kinda sad, and Pete is clearly a phony and Klobuchar just doesn't have anything particularly special going in her favor. Warren may or may not be a spoiler on Bernie's progressives/lefties, but with her low positioning so far, it doesn't seem to be much of a spoiler. There's still the risk that Bloomberg's money will buy his way to victory, but this contest so far seems to be "Bernie Sanders....and those other guys."(which was also the name of my anti-establishment prog-rock band)

Of course, it's early and things could turn around, but a strong leader early on in the primaries will really set the tone of the election from here on out. I expect we'll see much more focused and aggressive attacks towards Bernie if his winning streak continues, but aside from the "he's a dirty commie" line, there aren't a lot of good attacks that resonate (as there would be with Biden or Bloomberg).
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Looks kinda off when the Podcast Left is trying to brosplain, to a union, how to bargain for healthcare and other benefits. I think they know. They're very aware of the concessions they made to get their benefits.

One of the most successful and popular unions in America are now class enemies because they said Bernie would do what he promised to do.

Looking into the CU 226 healthcare, it's pretty badass.
    no premiums or deductibles and covers dental, vision and prescriptions, so replacing it with whatever government thing Bernie negotiates with McConnell probably freaks them out a little.

Pretty badass.
    They've grown when most other union have declined. Did this in a hostile right to work state. Versus big hospitality.
    Wow awesome. People outside the union like their family wont have the same healthcare as they do. If they want to leave the union for whatever reason they cant because their healthcare gets dropped. This is just the union trying to trap their members for more dues and power. Looks like the members aren't taking the bait are still voting for Bernie despite what the union told them. Do union leaders really represent the will of the union or just thenselves?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...culinary-union
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-02-23 at 03:00 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Wow awesome. People outside the union like their family wont have the same healthcare as they do. If they want to leave the union for whatever reason they cant because their healthcare gets dropped. This is just the union trying to trap their members for more does.
    It is a funny thing, the Union workers themselves went in for Sanders, but the bosses demanded Biden.

But probably the Culinary Union is screwed since their strategy was essentially to kneel to capital and promise to protect them in exchange for not crushing them. And since the Union leadership failed and the members all rallied for Sanders anyway, they likely will get crushed soon anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Laughing at the jabronis that thought a pro union candidate wouldn't get the union vote

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    CNN

NYT

Axios

Im done for tonight. We have to try harder never time
    Who is "we" and what do you have to try harder at?

- - - Updated - - -

It is a funny thing, the Union workers themselves went in for Sanders, but the bosses demanded Biden.

But probably the Culinary Union is screwed since their strategy was essentially to kneel to capital and promise to protect them in exchange for not crushing them. And since the Union leadership failed and the members all rallied for Sanders anyway, they likely will get crushed soon anyway.
    Unions get more power when companies have power. Unions grow in necessity to fight the corporations. If the basic rights and regulations are already mandated then what is the union for? Union leaders are scared that if bernie wins then there wont be a need for them anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unions get more power when companies have power. Unions grow in necessity to fight the corporations. If the basic rights and regulations are already mandated then what is the union for? Union leaders are scared that if bernie wins then there wont be a need for them anymore.
    Nah, different take. Union leaders have long been put in the position of merely being another element in managing and disciplining workers. If Bernie wins, many union bosses right now might see a certain type of grift end, but there will always need to be unions; unions allow collective bargaining and people power. Its just the leadership of most unions long ago bent the knee to capital.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Wow awesome. People outside the union like their family wont have the same healthcare as they do. If they want to leave the union for whatever reason they cant because their healthcare gets dropped. This is just the union trying to trap their members for more dues and power. Looks like the members aren't taking the bait are still voting for Bernie despite what the union told them. Do union leaders really represent the will of the union or just thenselves?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...culinary-union
    Sanders did really well with these union members, so no, the leaders did not represent them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bernie's 2020 Nevada numbers are still down from his 2016 numbers.
    Why is Sanders’s base more diverse in 2020 versus 2016? It’s not so much that he is polling better with non-whites this cycle, but that his support among whites is MUCH lower, decreasing their share of his over base. A base that has shrunk dramatically over 4 years.

Bernie expanding his base to Rogan podcast fans and Trump fans ...

PAHRUMP — Chuck Muth, a Nevada GOP activist, said he had re-registered as a Democrat last weekend and offered Sen. Bernie Sanders as his first choice.

“It was kind of a way of demonstrating how absurd I think it is to have same-day registration as well as early voting for a caucus. So my wife and I last Sunday went to an early voting site, we changed parties right there on the spot. We caucused for Bernie,” Muth told the Review-Journal on Saturday.

Muth was attending the meeting of the Nevada Republican Central Committee to bind its delegates to President Donald Trump.

This effect is easily observable on MMOC. Many of our right wing and Neo-Reactionary regulars are loudly supporting sanders.
    Government Affiliated Snark