Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    That's not an unreasonable assumption. It's not one of the biggest phases either, so it will mean that phase 5 (AQ) will likely be released a few months after Shadowlands releases, and then there's still phase 6 (Naxx). They can easily time those phases to the downtime in-between big Shadowland patches and increase WoW's staying power as a whole.

Depending on how well Classic has been doing according to their metrics, I wouldn't be surprised if they announced Classic TBC (or something else Classic-related) this Blizzcon.
    we are at least some 7 months to shadowlands release, AQ will surely be out before that, i wouldnt even be certain naxx wont be out before shadowlands

Rushing? There was 63 day gap between original BWL and ZG release, this will be about the same if they release it mid April.

Guys Guys Guys...its classic wow. Its all been released already. They are only re-releasing it with 0 changes. If they would have plopped it all down at one time on release u wouldnt be complaining, why complain now. Elites have always been the way they are now just more verbal because they are better players with better tools than they were 15 years ago. All the old raids are still there to drudge thru and you all still have to drudge thru to get to the new stuff. Just chill you got the game you wanted with all its old bugs and exploits just chill back and enjoy that childhood that you will never get back the way you thought u would.

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    Other then Arathi Basin coming out sooner the phases are released at almost exactly the same pace as in Vanilla.

So stop your whining, it isn't justified at all.
    Naxx came out almost exactly a year after BWL. Do you think they are gonna take that long? I don't.

Black wing lair was patch 1.6, july 12 2005. Zg was patch 1.7, 22 september 2005. 72 days in between.

Bwl in classic was released 12 February 2020. The only date we have for zg is "april". If its april 7th (first Tuesday), that's 55 days. If it's the 28th (last Tuesday), that's 76 days.

I think ppl freaking out need to take a step back. If its towards the end of april, it's right on track.

Quote Originally Posted by MrA View Post
    So Phase 4 is coming way early (assumed) then the player base thought it would happen. Classic WoW was released on Aug 26th, 2019. Its been 6 months since release and will be 8 months when phase 4 comes out.

With the way we are going, we will have Naxx come November and Classic WoW wouldn't even be at its 1.5 year mark. Why is Blizzard rushing this content out?

I, myself, wouldn't mind if Phase 4 came out in July or Aug. I don't think 3.5 months of BWL before ZG(due by end April) is necessary. I hope I'm not alone on this.

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...r-wow-classic/
    So you all assume a release date, that has not been announced, it releases earlier than expected, and complaints happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Black wing lair was patch 1.6, july 12 2005. Zg was patch 1.7, 22 september 2005. 72 days in between.
    13th September, not 22th.

Too slow "boo blizz won't listen we cleared this already and we're bored"

too fast "boo blizz won't listen we're clearing it too slow"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Why is Blizzard rushing this content out?
    First of al. Realize that, all things equal, they would love to drag out the content as long as possible. No effort, and more money.

They aren't 'rushing' the content as you suggest, they are holding it back as much as they can, but are forced by a player-base that is 'rushing' the content and abandoning the game if nothing is offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    You make it sound like next phase removes mc and bwl.
    For some guilds it does. Many guilds only focus on new content and everything else gets neglected.

Only things that has been rushed so far is the honor system (because the game was literally unplayable for most people due to camping) and Dire Maul, because people wanted it to have something to do.

Everything else is releasing at the pase Vanilla released its content.

So calm you tits, do some research.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    13th September, not 22th.
    Ahh ty. So like 63 days in between. Ya blizz is right on track. Not sure why ppl think it's being rushed

So Phase 4 is coming way early (assumed) then the player base thought it would happen. Classic WoW was released on Aug 26th, 2019. Its been 6 months since release and will be 8 months when phase 4 comes out.

With the way we are going, we will have Naxx come November and Classic WoW wouldn't even be at its 1.5 year mark. Why is Blizzard rushing this content out?

I, myself, wouldn't mind if Phase 4 came out in July or Aug. I don't think 3.5 months of BWL before ZG(due by end April) is necessary. I hope I'm not alone on this.

Sooner than YOU expected =/= sooner than the player base expected =/= rushed.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    For some guilds it does. Many guilds only focus on new content and everything else gets neglected.
    Sounds more like progression rather than removal.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

It doesn't matter how quickly or slowly Blizzard releases content. There will be people on this forum who will spin it as "trying to force people to play retail" or "listening to the wrong segment of the playerbase." There is no pace that would satisfy 100% of players so these topics always confuse me.

because content is too easy and the player base thought it would be so hard and take forever to get through it.

how is that hard to understand?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    That content phases would roll out faster than "amount of days after release of 1.0" was obvious, and it's also very clear that thanks to all the benefits over the years, better hardware, better servers, better addons and knowledge, a wealth of resources and info, people are gearing up so quickly that they can't really do 6-8 month periods between phases.
    Personally I'm not affected since I pretty much only want to do leveling and dungeons, but running through Orgrimmar it feels like more people are decked in full t2 than not, so it's not that surprising.

But yeah, sadly it's also clear that ActiBlizz will make sure WoW Classic won't have any content phases anywhere near Shadowlands release. Retail/live is struggling enough as it is.
    I'd say phase 5 in August and phase 6 in January 2021. Gives them 2 to 3 months of Shadowlands time with naxx leveling out the lull to 9.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Source on when "the player base" (whatever that is) thought it would happen (and why does it matter?)
    I feel like 'the player base' is code-language for 'people that whine on MMO champ'.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rushed? Exactly how many months of BWL could you stomach?

Classic is shit, we need TbC ....