Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrA View Post
    So Phase 4 is coming way early (assumed) then the player base thought it would happen. Classic WoW was released on Aug 26th, 2019. Its been 6 months since release and will be 8 months when phase 4 comes out.

With the way we are going, we will have Naxx come November and Classic WoW wouldn't even be at its 1.5 year mark. Why is Blizzard rushing this content out?

I, myself, wouldn't mind if Phase 4 came out in July or Aug. I don't think 3.5 months of BWL before ZG(due by end April) is necessary. I hope I'm not alone on this.

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...r-wow-classic/
    because most guilds already have BWL on farm, so they need new content faster, blizz needs to reach the "hardest" content ASAP, before everyone leaves, bored of progressing 1 week, then just farming for the next like 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because most guilds already have BWL on farm, so they need new content faster, blizz needs to reach the "hardest" content ASAP, before everyone leaves, bored of progressing 1 week, then just farming for the next like 3 months.
    I'd have to dig through WCL but i'm almost certain less than 50% of guilds have BWL on farm right now.

I'm not sure if you're in one of them, but it seems forums are really out of touch with how most players are playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uvania View Post
    this has to stop.. almost all i know that arent hardcore raiders quitted playing due to all the elitism in Classic, we dont need this kind of people setting the pace of the content ITS A MINORITY OF UR PLAYERBASE BLIZZARD! you've already turned retail into a competitive hardcore game with mythic+ and mythic raiding.
    I’m sorry but what type of elitism are you talking about? This content isn’t hard. It just isn’t. Mythic raiding on BFA is hard. This stuff is silly. I’ll give you that clearing molten core in 20 minutes is hardcore as most people don’t want to stress that much and make mistakes. But homie it takes two nights a week to clear all the raid content. Eventually it will be done in one night for even regular guilds like mine.

I do agree though that that Blizz can take their time. Once Naxx is out that’s it. They need to let us breath with AQ40 when it finally is here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    What the 0.1% of players at the top are doing is not really relevant to how fast they should put out content.

This trend of people thinking what the top is doing matters to game development needs to die.
    But it isn’t the top. You’re acting like killing Ragnaros in October was something only elites could do. I literally made my own guild on Heartseeker from scratch when it opened up and we killed Ragnaros without seeing sons our first kill. We weren’t hardcore. We took anyone who applied to us.

obviuously it's not going to last for 2 years.. TBC will come earlier

which is great news, can't wait for TBC

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to dig through WCL but i'm almost certain less than 50% of guilds have BWL on farm right now.

I'm not sure if you're in one of them, but it seems forums are really out of touch with how most players are playing.
    So is it 0.1% or less then 50%? cause that is a pretty huge difference.
    also im an RPer, and a clicker, if i can do it, im sure most can.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    I’m sorry but what type of elitism are you talking about? This content isn’t hard. It just isn’t. Mythic raiding on BFA is hard. This stuff is silly. I’ll give you that clearing molten core in 20 minutes is hardcore as most people don’t want to stress that much and make mistakes. But homie it takes two nights a week to clear all the raid content. Eventually it will be done in one night for even regular guilds like mine.

I do agree though that that Blizz can take their time. Once Naxx is out that’s it. They need to let us breath with AQ40 when it finally is here.

- - - Updated - - -

But it isn’t the top. You’re acting like killing Ragnaros in October was something only elites could do. I literally made my own guild on Heartseeker from scratch when it opened up and we killed Ragnaros without seeing sons our first kill. We weren’t hardcore. We took anyone who applied to us.
    ??

I'd have to trawl WCL, but i'm almost certain there are only a couple handfuls of sub hour BWL clears right now.

Again, you, and these forums, seem to be really out of touch with how the vast majority of players are playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So is it 0.1% or less then 50%? cause that is a pretty huge difference.
    also im an RPer, and a clicker, if i can do it, im sure most can.
    0.1% clearing it in 40 mins, less than 50% on farm, sorry for any confusion there.

You're just one person. Our guild has alot of good people, but we're recovering from attendance issues, a failed attempt to run a second raid, and gquitters from going back to one raid, thus we're at firemaw right now.

There are thousands of storys just like that.

3+ Year Old Account
    There is no point in timegating a 15-year-old game. The sooner, the better. We want TBC ASAP, a lot of Classic fans like me are already burned out and raid logging while playing TBC on private servers.

What the 0.1% of players at the top are doing is not really relevant to how fast they should put out content.

This trend of people thinking what the top is doing matters to game development needs to die.
    I somehow doubt that most of the rest of the players are having problems, either. The content wasn't designed with the current spells and abilities in mind, after all, and is hardly the challenge that it once was.

This has nothing to do with what "the top" is doing. Any player struggling to keep up in Classic WoW either doesn't have time to play or isn't ever going to finish the harder Classic content.

Also, there's no game development here. The game was already developed. The content already exists. People want it. Read that last line again. People want it.

Do you want Classic to die? Because, it's probably going to die at some point, but I figure you don't want to be stuck in an empty world anytime soon, right? Well, fortunately, Blizzard pays people to figure out when the best time to release upcoming content is, so that you can have an active playerbase to enjoy the game with. So... stop worrying about what the players at the top are doing. I can guarantee you that Blizzard isn't. Their concern is keeping the game active and not losing players... and that's how they decide when to release content.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    "Why isn't content coming out fast enough?"
    "Why is content being rushed?"

This is why Blizzard has such a shit community.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    "Why isn't content coming out fast enough?"
    "Why is content being rushed?"

This is why Blizzard has such a shit community.
    But why wont they just listen to the community!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds fine, maybe they can hurry up and get to BC.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    ??

I'd have to trawl WCL, but i'm almost certain there are only a couple handfuls of sub hour BWL clears right now.

Again, you, and these forums, seem to be really out of touch with how the vast majority of players are playing.

- - - Updated - - -

0.1% clearing it in 40 mins, less than 50% on farm, sorry for any confusion there.

You're just one person. Our guild has alot of good people, but we're recovering from attendance issues, a failed attempt to run a second raid, and gquitters from going back to one raid, thus we're at firemaw right now.

There are thousands of storys just like that.
    ???

Cool? thats great that theres only a couple guilds clearing BWL in one hour, but how is that at all relevant to my post? I never said anything about that. What I said however stands. This stuff is 15 years old. I'm sorry if your guild is having difficulty on Firemaw, but that is literally a tank fight. If your offtank can't taunt, that is an issue.

Man...WoW was always like this...problem with you ppl is you want "experience" every aspect game without effort. Mythic and hight m+ keys are not for everyone. You have normal, hc...mythic key to m+6....visions when you upgrade "machine" for mementos it's easy...No need rush. Classic going faster for some ppl cause they know it...for example for me classic is a "farm" game.

Quote Originally Posted by Drobu View Post
    In vanilla WoW there were 53 days between BWL and ZG, in 2020 there are 58 days. It is the same amount of time.
    Bets on there being a thread in a few weeks mentioning the extra 5 days and complaining blizzard is being too slow because they're trying to scam money off you.

Because they want to get to TBC faster. TBC is so much better than vanilla - so much more polished and less kinks with stuff like itemization and class/spec balance, not to mention arena which is so much better than how pvp turned out with classic. Bring on the faster vanilla content and let's get to the good stuff.

How is it rushed?

Content has been releasing at a very similar pace than it did on Vanilla.

Vanilla lasted 2 years. Classic will be roughly the same....

If you expect them to 'stretch' each phase in comparison to the original timeline, you're in for a big disappointment.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrA View Post
    So Phase 4 is coming way early (assumed) then the player base thought it would happen. Classic WoW was released on Aug 26th, 2019. Its been 6 months since release and will be 8 months when phase 4 comes out.

With the way we are going, we will have Naxx come November and Classic WoW wouldn't even be at its 1.5 year mark. Why is Blizzard rushing this content out?

I, myself, wouldn't mind if Phase 4 came out in July or Aug. I don't think 3.5 months of BWL before ZG(due by end April) is necessary. I hope I'm not alone on this.

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...r-wow-classic/
    Sinply because thats what most people want, not all will agree but what is classic if not smth majority wants?
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by liberaet View Post
    Believe me, you are not alone on this. It's just Blizzard doesn't give a F anymore, it's a different company to what it used to be.
    oh boy,this is just such a silly mentality,its obvious they do give a f about it,when vanila bwl came out,the clear didnt take 40 minutes,it took 3 months,if they released stuff like they did in vanila you would be bitching about nothing to do(not that its not the case in classic anyways),they are releasing stuff a bit faster because people are consuming it much much faster than in vanila,get over yourself and you hate boner where its not even the case

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    oh boy,this is just such a silly mentality,its obvious they do give a f about it,when vanila bwl came out,the clear didnt take 40 minutes,it took 3 months,if they released stuff like they did in vanila you would be bitching about nothing to do(not that its not the case in classic anyways),they are releasing stuff a bit faster because people are consuming it much much faster than in vanila,get over yourself and you hate boner where its not even the case
    Is the gap not the same?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Is the gap not the same?
    I dont know,i dont keep up with it,but im asuming its not if all these people complain about it