Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Will you go after Sylvanas next? I think she was the greatest traitor to Garrosh after Vol'jin (who is already dead).
    Meh, I’d let her off for bitch slapping Bolvar. Something that should’ve been done in Legion. She’s a bit thick so I doubt she’ll be much of a threat.

The most important thing is getting rid of the Vulpera. Then Baine and the Council. Everything else is minor.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    the rebels were tiny,and made no sense why anduin couldnt bring everything against loyalist,also aliance has some of the strongest faction leaders,velen,aleria and turalyon,malfurion and tyrande,the gnome leader one of the smartest living beings if not the smarterst on azeroth,kul tiran fleet,jaina is op by comparison horde has what?some tauren and their leader with no noteworthy abilities,thrall has lost most his power,zandalari are in ruin and talanji is barely even part of the horde anymore
    Velen would never accept extermination of races or anything so aggresive, There are plenty of people far smarter on azeroth gelbin couldn't reverse the curse of flesh, Turalyon nearly got his ass kicked by a average pit lord in argus and he wouldn't accept extermination either, Tyrande would but malfurion is still a pretty huge question. Jaina is op but do you think Khadgar would let dalaran stand he and the kirin tor and Lor'themar would fight back, Tyrande isn't that strong heck even Garrosh nearly killed her in woldhearr with few magnataurs and huge portion of KT fleets is in the bottom of the sea in nazjattar.

Only who really would be ok with extrermination of orcs and undeads would be Alleria and Tyrande atm so realistically no.

Why the hell would horde need to make amends in the first place?

7+ Year Old Account
    What the horde can do? Are you joking? mischaracterization, being completely stripped from his own theme, having almost all important characters died isn't enough for you?

Free the sweatshop gnomes in Silvermoon!!! Down with child labor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    So as alleria said sylvanases horde is the only faction with power to fight against n'zoth meaning alliance+horde rebels wer eweaker and now that sylvanases faction follows what were the horde rebels(mostly) do you really think alliance could demand anything from them?

war amendants are usually done by the faction who lost or is weaker at the end of the war in no way are they tied to morally anything for example finland vs ussr in winter war.
    Exactly the kind of thinking that makes me doubt that any change will happen in the Horde. It boils down to: "Orc stronk, Orc do what Orc want". There is not even any realization that the Horde has commited an atrocious warcrime (not even in the educated modern minds of the Horde playerbase), they WANT to be evil, they WANT to be on one level with the Legion or the Scourge, so the only real change that would last is destroying the Horde just as we destroyed the Legion and the Scourge.
    Anything less will just lead to the next warcrime. Maybe it is the Exodar burning this time because Sylvanas 2.0 feels that the Light is blinding her.

if this was realistic or good writing,the aliance would disband the horde kill all fosaken and orcs,and isolate the rest,rome used to do that to really bad agresors,anihilate them all when it was clear they couldnt play nice
    If this was realistic or good writing, Horde would oppose them. Do I have to remind you that Horde lost only because 90% of its leadership wanted to suck some human potential?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    It's a time of peace, so the horde should be on hight alert for a sneak attack from the alliance.
    Why? If they defend themselves, they will be aggressors against poor Anduin.

- - - Updated - - -

Will you go after Sylvanas next? I think she was the greatest traitor to Garrosh after Vol'jin (who is already dead).
    Sylvanas got her power rightfully and is successor of Garrosh. Vol'jin was an usurper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They could start by burning Vol’dun, genociding the Vulpera and proclaiming Gallywix Warchief. Then I’d consider their crimes of rebelling against their rightful Warchief repaid.
    Sure. Also, I would like to replace Baine with Magatha just in case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Explain to me how the Alliance is going to a "tyrannical" regime.

'Cuz I'm personally hoping for a Tyrandical regime.
    Something something evil Anduin doesn't let Tyrande commit genocide.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly there are no Dragon Balls that can undo the genocide of the kaldorei, so I'm afraid they cant do much.
    It is good that there aren't any. It didn't end well when Horde undid genocide on Draenei.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    They can't do anything, the damage was too big this time for the Alliance. I can only hope Tyrande gets some sort of answers/vengeance in Shadowlands. Though I don't expect much.

Velen would never accept extermination of races or anything so aggresive, There are plenty of people far smarter on azeroth gelbin couldn't reverse the curse of flesh, Turalyon nearly got his ass kicked by a average pit lord in argus and he wouldn't accept extermination either,
    Both Velen and Tyralyon spend literal millenia on trying to exterminate the Burning Legion... Velen has shown himself to be quite unforgiving when dealing with his former people and Turalyon / Alleria are very very much Anti-Horde to begin with.

Tyrande would but malfurion is still a pretty huge question. Jaina is op but do you think Khadgar would let dalaran stand he and the kirin tor and Lor'themar would fight back, Tyrande isn't that strong heck even Garrosh nearly killed her in woldhearr with few magnataurs and huge portion of KT fleets is in the bottom of the sea in nazjattar.
    From the Darkshore Trailer we can assume that Malfurion has very little problem murdering Hordes after what they did to his people. He had that one Orc dragged underground and presumably crushed or suffocated by roots, the Belf Paladin he killed so quick, she did not even see it coming. Jaina does not want to be that person, but if the Horde forces her hand again, it is very likely that she will wipe out Orgrimmar for real this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    The Horde had has many character ruined because of Blizzard's inability to tell a story.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly there are no Dragon Balls that can undo the genocide of the kaldorei, so I'm afraid they cant do much.
    Until the end of Shadowlands when all the souls of the deceased are restored as a favour for stopping Sylvanas and the Jailor!

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    If this was realistic or good writing, Horde would oppose them. Do I have to remind you that Horde lost only because 90% of its leadership wanted to suck some human potential?
    Complete and utter disregard for the reason why people stopped following the mass murdering psychopath, but ye... not unexpected. The Horde leadership would like to stop being the bad guys for one expansion, but the playerbase wants to keep being evuuul, so they make up this nonesense about their reasons.

Sylvanas got her power rightfully and is successor of Garrosh. Vol'jin was an usurper.
    Your logic is painful. If Vol'jin is an usurper then Sylvanas who got made Warchief BY HIM is obviously not legitimate either... but I guess everything goes in defending her.

Sure. Also, I would like to replace Baine with Magatha just in case.
    Don't worry you will be back to slaughtering innocents soon enough and Baine will again not do anything for halve an expansion cycle. It is funny how you want to have someone lead that spits on the core ideals of the Horde and goes as far as to manipulate one of the most important rituals you folks have for personal power. Basically it shows that you do not care one bit about the Horde, you just want to be evuul, no matter on which side and for whom you gotta work.

It is good that there aren't any. It didn't end well when Horde undid genocide on Draenei.
    Oh the Draenei still got plenty genocided in WoD, most of their cities were destroyed with Shadowmoon Valley remaining as the last bastion. The only difference is that this time we managed to jump in before the Orcs could finish them and that the Orcs did not require demonic corruption to go on mindless killing sprees, they just do it because of the fun of slaughtering innocents.

the rebels were tiny,and made no sense
    much of BFA's bullshit made no sense. like why everyone was so accepting of blatant disregard for the blood oath and outright open treason to (include attacking one's own allies...)

We want to make any argument against Sylvanas seem moderate and the "right" or "correct" option, but Saurfang and Baine are far harder to justify unless we are on the peacecraft story railroading.
    why anduin couldnt bring everything against loyalist,
    Because Anduin is a bleeding heart Naive boy despite how much they made him into a good boy Arthas clone after he "grew up" (read: buggered off and didn't learn anything) in MoP.

also aliance has some of the strongest faction leaders,velen,aleria and turalyon,malfurion and tyrande,the gnome leader one of the smartest living beings if not the smarterst on azeroth, kul tiran fleet, Jaina is op by comparison horde has what?
    The leaders aren't the only thing to consider, the random rank and file masses that would be actually fighting. Yes the alliance heroes are stronger, but that's not saying much since every story arc has the horde heroes getting railroaded out of the story for often no reason. Human forces outnumber everyone else but are so mind boggling average (or worse) that it's hilarious they even measure up to any other fighting force.

and talanji is barely even part of the horde anymore
    This little fun fact is something that is going to be forgotten, except by lore nerds who nitpick everything... like Genn's tendency to ignore the idea of peace when it suits him.

One day, ogrimmar shall burn with righteous fire.

When the last rotting corpse stops moving, when the last greenskin takes its final breath, we shall have peace, and not a moment before.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Exactly the kind of thinking that makes me doubt that any change will happen in the Horde. It boils down to: "Orc stronk, Orc do what Orc want". There is not even any realization that the Horde has commited an atrocious warcrime (not even in the educated modern minds of the Horde playerbase), they WANT to be evil, they WANT to be on one level with the Legion or the Scourge, so the only real change that would last is destroying the Horde just as we destroyed the Legion and the Scourge.
    Anything less will just lead to the next warcrime. Maybe it is the Exodar burning this time because Sylvanas 2.0 feels that the Light is blinding her.
    *looks at alliance in BFA*

Torching homes of unaffiliated natives.

Blowing up boats and sacking territory of locals.

no formal declarations until invading capitol and threatening leadership after the fact.

From a legit standpoint, at least the horde declared war before fucking up a nation. I'd dial it back with assuming faction are want to act a certain way when it's more obvious the writing team wants to paint factions a certain way. Alliance gets free reign to act in more blatantly villainous ways that have absolutely no repercussions except for late stage edits to unit names that we the players are catching *eyes on them purge squads*.... Sure there's the association to horde forces as a barely justifiable reason, but fact still remains the benevolent good guys of the story thus far didn't bother acknowledging forces before diving head first into delivering their "justice" for their perceived sleights against forces that were not involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    Until the end of Shadowlands when all the souls of the deceased are restored as a favour for stopping Sylvanas and the Jailor!
    Don't jinx it, WoW has become so anime that it wouldn't surprise me if that's what happens. Or even worse, the worst timeline would be that Sylvanas becomes a hero by using rebirth no jutsu on everyone and she is forgiven for all the things she did.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by yani9841 View Post
    We want to make any argument against Sylvanas seem moderate and the "right" or "correct" option, but Saurfang and Baine are far harder to justify unless we are on the peacecraft story railroading.
    Yep, treason against an undead psychopath that literally wants to send every living being into super hell to suffer for all eternity is definately harder to justify then clear and blatant genocide.

Are you Sylvanas-apologists even hearing your own words anymore? Sylvanas. Wanted. To. Kill. You. All. She literally states as much to you and wanted Azshara to kill YOU, her so-called champion.

It is so obvious which side of the Horde is correct in their choices that Blizzard did not even think of including the loyalist option, because no one anticipated that people could be so foolish they would willingly help someone that despises them and wants to kill the entire population of the planet. It is mind-blowing that people STILL keep defending her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    It's a time of peace, so the horde should be on hight alert for a sneak attack from the alliance.
    Is this a sarcastic comment? Because every time there has been a time of peace, lately, it's the horde who attack first.

Quote Originally Posted by yani9841 View Post
    *looks at alliance in BFA*

Torching homes of unaffiliated natives.

Blowing up boats and sacking territory of locals.

no formal declarations until invading capitol and threatening leadership after the fact.

From a legit standpoint, at least the horde declared war before fucking up a nation. I'd dial it back with assuming faction are want to act a certain way when it's more obvious the writing team wants to paint factions a certain way. Alliance gets free reign to act in more blatantly villainous ways that have absolutely no repercussions except for late stage edits to unit names that we the players are catching *eyes on them purge squads*.... Sure there's the association to horde forces as a barely justifiable reason, but fact still remains the benevolent good guys of the story thus far didn't bother acknowledging forces before diving head first into delivering their "justice" for their perceived sleights against forces that were not involved.
    Unaffiliated natives that supported military personnel the Alliance was engaged with in a war, to said natives knowledge.

Locals that raided Alliance territory in the past, and also aided and participated in incursions into territories of a nation allied with the Alliance.

No formal declarations are possible since the two nations don't have diplomatic relations with each other. In the past, the Zandalari have attacked Alliance personnel without aggression or provocation multiple times.

they have all the power they need,no other faction even comes close to alliance might,
    The alliance factions suffer from some serious flaws in that they are not as all powerful as some people like to imply. The human races are the most numerous but by ratio have a worse rate of civilians vs fighters and a few war bands of guerilla fighters could cripple whole regions. Sure the full might of the alliance would be able to wipe out a few cities, but once they're scattered to a bunch of camps in far of lands... there won't be an effective way to end things.

Next up there's another issue where the horde factions' special units outclass alliance counterparts on all fronts (except numbers.. exception for draenei tech cause that's the most limited thing around)
    and they have lore wise some of the best leadership,elves are ancient and so is velen,its the writers that cant use them in a realistic way
    So much for the ancient knowledgeable leadership that went to shit in MoP cause a barely 30 year old human had to take center stage.