Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Precisely, everyone is rushing everything, noone is enjoying the game. 99% of people have sacrificed everything (Gul'Dan style) in the name of "Efficiency". Well guess what. I'm efficient in RL. I'm efficient 45h/week at the office. I'm efficient when I cook, when I bathe, when I live. You wanna know the only time where a person is allowed to NOT be efficient?

WHEN THEY'RE CHILLING ON THE PC AFTER A 10hDAY AT THE OFFICE AND WANNA DICK AROUND. That's when they're not efficient. And they come back home to...this state of the game. Disgusting.
    Yeah, it seems alot of people spend way to much time being effective and productive in a MMORPG than in real life. Two worlds collide.

I think the most important thing to take from this is that since people rushed everything when the game launched, the ganking got out of control. People lvld quick, people geared quickly, cleared raids/dungeons quickly. So instead of logging off, people found other things to do. When everything else was said and done, there were only pvp left. And with no BGs it had to be asshat ganking in every shape and form.

What we see happening in classic on many areas within the game is good proof why Blizzard introduced cross realms, warmode and more.

Started playing at 7 a.m today...is now 11 a.m and 90% of matches now are all premades.

Do this people have a life? Not that i have one but man They are so disgusting.

At frikin 7 in the morning there are already premades.
    I love classic but man this is disgusting for me...because casual battlegrounds is the thing i enjoy the most.
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-03-11 at 12:20 PM.

Why is Arathi basin not available yet? It was supposed to go up at 11 this morning.

edit:
    nvm its 11 PM not AM. What a weird time.
    Last edited by Naraga; 2020-03-11 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Eye of the Storm is an amazing BG and so underrated.
    It's good until idiots sit in the middle and wait for the flag to respawn.

I'm excited. AB will be the only BG that I'll be able to bring myself to play in Classic.

i'm having a great time on my 39lvl mage
    no mounts is where it's at (actually i just don't want warriors to have a Mortal Strike lol)
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

I rolled on a PVP server because in original Vanilla I was on an RP server, then a Normal (PVE) server. I never levelled/experienced Vanilla on a PVP server, so I thought I'd try it out.

ALL my current guildies who played vanilla on PVP servers told me it wasn't like that. Sure, there were PVP hotspots all over the world, but this level of camping flightpaths, degenerate play by the Horde was unprecedented. We're talking sickening practices man. I remember there was this 1 dude trying to get to BRD to help a guildie farm HOJ, and he got ganked on the way. Ok, sure, no probs. When he ressed a few yards forward, he got MIND CONTROLLED, the horde priest WALKED HIM BACK, so that he couldn't even make progress with corpse-running to get to BRD. Like, how sadistic do you have to be to do that kind of shit. Hence, I feel no sympathy for the Horde 1h queue times, just like they felt no sympathy treating us Alliance players the way they did. You come back from a 10hr day at the office, the last thing you want is degenerate Hordies messing up your playtime because "ZUG ZUG I NEED HONOUR I NEED GEARZ ZUG ZUG". People forget there's an actual human being controlling that character you are violating with your sick WPVP practices. It went above and beyond simple skirmishes mah dude.
    In Vanilla, when I was leveling as Horde Warrior on the server Boulderfist when the PVP system was first introduced and there were no BGs and South Shore vs Tarren Mill was the PVP spot to be, there were Alliance who would conspire in Vent with geared Horde to kill lowbies. I will never forget Garyseniji the Warrior who would stand at the flight path as lowbie Horde flew in and subsequently got Mind Controlled by the nearby Alliance while he mowed down his own faction. I asked him why he was being a jerk and he basically told me to fuck off and that I was garbage. So, anyone who told you that it was "you get ganked once in a while" and things aren't bad and people weren't messed up then, they were lying to you.

There were entire times leveling as Horde were Alliance would come in and slaughter Crossroads for no reason other than to make it impossible for Horde to level up, mind you Horde was the dominate faction on Boulderfist. It got so bad that Sergra Darkthorn was upgraded to a 60 elite to ward off the 2-4 odd Alliance who would go and slaughter the entire town for funsies.

I've leveled a Warrior on Thalnos as Horde and while I was mostly peacefully mining in The Badlands, I got jumped by like 3-4 lower level Frost Mages and being a Prot Warrior it's extremely hard to fight a single Frost Mage, let alone a bunch of them. They sat and farmed me for no reason.

For Alliance, I'm leveling a Paladin on Kirtonos. I have been ganked maybe 3 times of any note. A couple weeks ago while traveling to Booty Bay on the ship, a 50+ Shadow Priest tried their damnedest to Mind Control me off the boat or just blow me up. Too bad LoS is a thing and Blessing of Freedom breaks Mind Flay for them. Eventually, while IN Booty Bay, they decided to go full tilt and killed me while I waited for the boat back, but the guards made quick work of them afterwards. I got ganked inside Gadgetzan the other night by like 4 Horde who were around my level, it was kind of my fault for not being faster on Divine Shield to watch them get destroyed by the guards, but when I ressed they were all dead too. One of the Shaman that ganked me beckoned me outside the gates for a 1v1 and I even stopped attacking to let him kill a scorpid he aggroed and heal up. I beat him easily (I'm prot btw). Last night while just doing some mindless grinding on the trolls outside of ZF so I could hit 50, a tier 1 geared prot warrior charged me and killed me fairly quickly.

On the flip side, a couple of nights ago while I was forming a group for Inner Mara, me and this other Warrior saw a Tauren Druid and a bunch of other Horde and Alliance and we all had a naked boxing match outside of the Purple side portal. Only a couple of times did a 60 from either side come in and slaughter the lowbie naked boxers, but it was mostly a fun mutual understanding that we're not trying to kill each other, just have some fun.
    Last edited by Coldfrostzero; 2020-03-12 at 06:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, absolute trash and absolute fail.
    You can't play AB the same way you can't play WSG, if you don't have a full premade team.

Sticked to suffer playing AV until the end of this stupid, idiotic honor system...

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrostzero View Post
    In Vanilla, when I was leveling as Horde Warrior on the server Boulderfist when the PVP system was first introduced and there were no BGs and South Shore vs Tarren Mill was the PVP spot to be, there were Alliance who would conspire in Vent with geared Horde to kill lowbies. I will never forget Garyseniji the Warrior who would stand at the flight path as lowbie Horde flew in and subsequently got Mind Controlled by the nearby Alliance while he mowed down his own faction. I asked him why he was being a jerk and he basically told me to fuck off and that I was garbage. So, anyone who told you that it was "you get ganked once in a while" and things aren't bad and people weren't messed up then, were lying to you.

There were entire times leveling as Horde were Alliance would come in and slaughter Crossroads for no reason other than to make it impossible for Horde to level up, mind you Horde was the dominate faction on Boulderfist. It got so bad that Sergra Darkthorn was upgraded to a 60 elite to ward off the 2-4 odd Alliance who would go and slaughter the entire town for funsies.

I've leveled a Warrior on Thalnos as Horde and while I was mostly peacefully mining in The Badlands, I got jumped by like 3-4 lower level Frost Mages and being a Prot Warrior it's extremely hard to fight a single Frost Mage, let alone a bunch of them. They sat and farmed me for no reason.

For Alliance, I'm leveling a Paladin on Kirtonos. I have been ganked maybe 3 times of any note. A couple weeks ago while traveling to Booty Bay on the ship, a 50+ Shadow Priest tried their damnedest to Mind Control me off the boat or just blow me up. Too bad LoS is a thing and Blessing of Freedom breaks Mind Flay for them. Eventually, while IN Booty Bay, they decided to go full tilt and killed me while I waited for the boat back, but the guards made quick work of them afterwards. I got ganked inside Gadgetzan the other night by like 4 Horde who were around my level, it was kind of my fault for not being faster on Divine Shield to watch them get destroyed by the guards, but when I ressed they were all dead too. One of the Shaman that ganked me beckoned me outside the gates for a 1v1 and I even stopped attacking to let him kill a scorpid he aggroed and heal up. I beat him easily (I'm prot btw). Last night while just doing some mindless grinding on the trolls outside of ZF so I could hit 50, a tier 1 geared prot warrior charged me and killed me fairly quickly.

On the flip side, a couple of nights ago while I was forming a group for Inner Mara, me and this other Warrior saw a Tauren Druid and a bunch of other Horde and Alliance and we all had a naked boxing match outside of the Purple side portal. Only a couple of times did a 60 from either side come in and slaughter the lowbie naked boxers, but it was mostly a fun mutual understanding that we're not trying to kill each other, just have some fun.
    Glorious stories like these are reasons to play on a PVP server. Anyone complaining of them needs to be reminded of the option they deliberately chose at the beginning.

What a disaster, although I expected this.

10 games, 10 premades (I got lucky and got in a premade randomly once). Most of them near instant 5 caps.

PvP is broken, unless you're willing to be sweaty in a premade too. That should not be a requirement to engage in fair pvp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Love AB such good honor w/ my premade. Even more honor now being able to do triple mark turn ins repeatable for +2388 honor each.

WSG weekend bonus honor this weekend btw. So gosu!

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Love AB such good honor w/ my premade. Even more honor now being able to do triple mark turn ins repeatable for +2388 honor each.

WSG weekend bonus honor this weekend btw. So gosu!
    Glad some people are having fun. I don't blame premades for taking advantage of the system, I blame Bliz for being too cowardly to do something.

Did one yesterday. THere was another rogue as well and we did not speak any but we followed each other closely looking at what we do.
    Our flag captures and kills on warriors were amazing. had great time. AB has been my favorite always and it is still the best!

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Remains to be seen if the rankers plague ruin it or not.
    You can't just put two random words together and hope they mean something. That's just chain moronic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Because I don't have sympathy for asshats that go out of their way to make a person's entertainment time miserable, regardless of if they're doing it for the lolz, or for the resource called "Honour". Knowingly ruining someone's playtime with your excuse being "But I need those 50 honour points" is sickening at best. Should I gank every single Hordie I see leveling in Feralas when I go get my DM buffs? With my gear I can literally 1shot them. Should I just make the fucker corpse run, "for the lolz"? No, I should not, cause it's low, and petty. Just like the whole fucking Horde on Classic, at least on my server. Every single one of them is petty. (they even actively break their own Honour-caps, that's how little they care about each other, let alone Alliance players)

You do realise there is a server where it got so unplayable for Alliance, they all transferred off, correct? The posts on the official forums were like "THE HORDE HAS WON! CONGRATULATIONS HORDE!". For being so petty, and so fucked up, that they turned their server into a version of Azeroth where the Alliance doesn't exist, only the Horde survived. They literally chill inside Ironforge, no problems. Woopdee fucking doo.
    Even if u were worth 2 honor, i'd instantly kill you. This is how it works

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Started playing at 7 a.m today..

Do this people have a life?
    interesting.........

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    interesting.........
    Did you read the entire post?
    I said "not that i have one but..."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    They are so disgusting.
    I did. Notice you didnt say "We"? That is because as usual, you have applied a completely different standard to them.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I did. Notice you didnt say "We"? That is because as usual, you have applied a completely different standard to them.
    They are disgusting because they premade. Not because they have no life.
    Did you know "this people" used to dodge everytime they got another premade on the other side and only wanted to roflstomp randoms and GY camp them?

Blizzard had to nerf it.

It's to the point where blizzard needs to modify the matchmaking system of BG. Premades should be pitted against other premades, the classic PvP experience has been nothing short of a joke. When the honor system launched it was endless zergging, that proceeded to afk farming honor in AV. Shitty Alliance never won so they began utilizing 40man premades which was never intended, that was nerfed and 10man premades in WSG became the norm. AB launched, I played 8 games and 7 of the 8 were against premades. I casually played BG for fun, but it's to the point where there is no fun factor being farmed by premades. Yes this issue existed in Vanilla, but not to this magnitude. Depending on your server it was typically a 50/50 toss up if you encountered another pug group or a premade. As Horde you face premades nearly every single time. In before QQ noob join a premade, my time is typically limited I'm rank 7 like I said I play for fun.