Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Toweliee has been moving goalposts for weeks now, and i expect him to keep moving weeks until he will eventually be right in his wild predictions.
    He's got a direct line, same as Tali.

The fact that it's very uncertain this time around is easily explained by Corona's effects on jobs all over the world. The most finite thing he said was not to expect anything until April.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I would be glad if they stayed quiet to make it good enough to avoid any outrage. This would mean that they either made perfect expansion first time in world's history or they bribed Preach and Asmongold to shut up.
    They're never going to avoid outrage.

Legion was one of their smoothest launches in the history of the game in terms of stability.

If we are getting it this week i expect it by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I’m pretty sure even in game it was stated that planet is why they were able to get their bodies back
    Nope, they can do that naturally, Argus just makes them able to regenerate even though they died in the twisting nether, so they actually are infinite.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No I'm pretty sure nation shutting down is regardless of what company it is.
    Game development can easily be done working from home. Tons of software development is done by people working from home every day.

Even if most demons can still come back, I don't think Blizzard will ever feature them in the game again outside of Warlock pets (look at how scared they were to implement them in BFA: only one WQ boss in Zandalar and NO Demonaics).

So even if they're alive/regenerating in lore they're probably dead to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Even if most demons can still come back, I don't think Blizzard will ever feature them in the game again outside of Warlock pets (look at how scared they were to implement them in BFA: only one WQ boss in Zandalar and NO Demonaics).

So even if they're alive/regenerating in lore they're probably dead to the game.
    Give it time where we forget about them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by dreamdaddy View Post
    Game development can easily be done working from home. Tons of software development is done by people working from home every day.
    Game Development != software development. Working from home has negative consequences for WoW - there is no getting around this.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamdaddy View Post
    If the shutdown goes on long enough though then Blizzard has reason to delay projects to give their workers more freedom to ensure they are not contagious, helping their families or othe miscellaneous stuff that might be needed during a pandemic.

Besides, if government shutdowns continue for much longer than pretty much any contract can be rendered null by the principle of Force Majeure. Not that Blizzard necessarily would invoke it flagrantly, but they could use this as an excuse to have their devs work on other stuff instead of just the bare necessities ot ensure Shadowlands is in an even better state when it acutally comes out.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    You sound like a Titan apologist!
    *sweats* I.. I uhh..

I need to go.

The polygon article on Echo (new OW hero) says that Blizzard held a presentation at their headquarters last week. Chances of a press thing for Shadowlands happening at that same time?
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2020-03-19 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    The polygon article on Echo (new OW hero) says that Blizzard held a presentation at their headquarters. Chances of a press thing for Shadowlands happening at that same time?
    Certainly possible, it is not out of the realm of possibility that we get a SL Alpha very soon, though i think at this point we might have to resign ourselves to the Alpha being delayed by Covid-19.

Either that or Blizzard has an extremely meaty Alpha and is simply waiting for the perfect time to deploy it, which honestly should be about now seeing as there are tons of people at home needing entertainment, but also could be at a later date if there is a different game release they want ot smother with Alpha.

So.... What are you guys doing ingame? (classic and retail)

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Leveling my Paladin in Classic (40) and enjoying it thus far.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Still progressing Ny'alotha HC with guild, though recently completed the Mad World FoS, and additionally was lucky and got the Rajani Warserpent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so we passed by the 2020 page, that means that every single page equals to a whole year we need to wait for the alpha! DONT LET THAT HAPPEN!
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I was wrong about today too.

progressing heroic NWC, farming mounts and playing the AH. (down to 500k after buying the longboi)

I might level an alt when i decide on shaman or demon hunter
    It should never be believed that life, liberty, and happiness will fall from the sky. Everything is rooted in one's own will, in one's own labour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it is late march - early april.

Oh well, time to level some alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep telling myself I won't get hyped but every Monday I'm hyped again only to be disappointed.

I don't buy that COVID-19 is delaying the alpha. They just went home this week. Ion said that SL news will be "really soon" back in early Feb.

I think they are doing major redesign of expansion systems and that's what is taking so long.