10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Actually no he is not last I checked his campaign was trying to figure out the technology that would allow him to stream.

He also seem to be sticking with the Hillary strategy hide from the press. Maybe it will work who knows perhaps I just have 2016 PTSD. I honestly want him to be aggressive and show leadership seems like the strategy is to keep Biden in the shadows and have the SuperPacs do the fighting.
    Are they time travelers from the past?

That was quite uncomfortable viewing.

This needs to be investigated properly, not with a Kavanaugh whitewash-style investigation. I personally won't vote for someone who has unexplored sexual assault allegations hanging over their head. That's simply a red line for me, and I refuse to join Trump supporters on the other side of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    For context;
    Remember theHill is owned and run by Trump's friend and prolific golf buddy, Jimmy Finkelstein.

TheHill was the lead pusher of the Benghazi conspiracy stories.
    TheHill was the lead pusher of the Burisma conspriracy stories.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    For context;
    Remember theHill is owned and run by Trump's friend and prolific golf buddy, Jimmy Finkelstein.

TheHill was the lead pusher of the Benghazi conspiracy stories.
    TheHill was the lead pusher of the Burisma conspriracy stories.
    The person who brought these new accusations to light is this person... https://medium.com/@investigator_213...r-a291f5690637

Something tells me you don't go to her if you're on the up an up.

Also... why delete your old twitter account and why change your accusations a year after the fact?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    The person who brought these new accusations to light is this person... https://medium.com/@investigator_213...r-a291f5690637

Something tells me you don't go to her if you're on the up an up.

Also... why delete your old twitter account and why change your accusations a year after the fact?
    Ya, this is all kinds of Milkshake Duck.

Dunno why all these allegedly professional "journalists" are falling for it. Even worse when you consider the leading guys at the Intercept pull in like $400k a year.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Ughhh, They are already blaming the Russians against Biden's accuser.
    It is wild, saying the Biden accuser is a Russian agent is LITERALLY a conspiracy theory, and one that no doubt has complete approval here. Bernie was accused of in private allegedly saying a Woman couldn't be president and a lot of people acted like it was literal sexual assault.

What is important to remember is all the woke pretentiousness from the Neo-Liberals will always be a mask, its a say anything, profess anything to get to the end.

These people have zero to stand on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    On Social Media there also seem to be cases popping up of Epstein trafficking victims who are accusing Biden of having been a customer. I'm assuming we'll be hearing more of this soon enough.

Big yikes.
    Milchshake, kaelleria, cubby and -Edge will no doubt surely assure as that all of that is a Russian conspiracy and you are crazy for bringing it up! How dare you!

Heck they are already trying to swift boat the lady.

Amazing timeline from the Feminist Uber alles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I await a legitimate news source looking into this. There's a reason literally no one has picked this up other than The Hill.

7+ Year Old Account
    I await a legitimate news source looking into this. There's a reason literally no one has picked this up other than The Hill.
    The Hill isn't legitimate now? How long until DNC press releases are the only credible source of news?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's doing the Putin-Trump two-step.
    1. Starts at theHill
    2. Bounces to TownHall
    3. Bounces to Breitbart
    4. Enough of a "Story" to get pushed to Fox
    5. All the former Ron Paul voters, now Bernie supporters who still consume a lot of right wing media say to themselves, "All these people are talking about it. Must be something there!"
    6. ???
    7. Profit

"I didnt vote for Trump! But i totally cleared the field for him"

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The Hill isn't legitimate now? How long until DNC press releases are the only credible source of news?
    No it's not... See the stupid Uranium 1 story they started.

Edit - Their opinion writers are not legitimate. They do aggregate from other sources.

How about this one from last year from NPR?

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/31/70859...inst-joe-biden
    Long kiss atop my head !== sticking hands up my skirt

unwanted touching and kissing == Sexual Assault
    Have you ever experienced a sexual assault? Have you ever been unwantingly groped? There's a world of difference between what Flores described and what Tara Reade is describing.

Please do not try to equivocate the two to someone that has lived through both.

Lmao Biden Boys are saying that her sexual assault allegation has no merit because she doesn’t believe in Russiagate. Are Democrats now saying that it’s ok to dismiss a sexual assault allegation if the accuser has different political opinions than you? Imagine if Trumpists said that a sexual assault allegation is nonsense because the woman doesn’t believe in the Clinton Body Count.

These Biden Boys are so sycophantic. They’ll do anything to defend their dear leader. If/when Biden loses the election, don’t be surprised if a lot of these people immediately start acting like they always thought that Biden was a very flawed candidate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Even if somehow the dementia addled, possible sex-pest, Biden would be quickly "grand bargaining" a big gutting or privatization of Social Security and Medicare due to the government being "out of money" after "saving the economy".
    The fact that you think this is what will happen goes to show how out of touch you are. Contrary to what you keep insisting Biden isn't a republican and no matter how moderate or conservative he is he'll need to get the party behind him which won't happen if this is what he magically decides to do.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Have you ever experienced a sexual assault? Have you ever been unwantingly groped? There's a world of difference between what Flores described and what Tara Reade is describing.

Please do not try to equivocate the two to someone that has lived through both.
    Unwanted penetration using his fingers is not sexual assault? what is your definition of it?

Actually no he is not last I checked his campaign was trying to figure out the technology that would allow him to stream.

He also seem to be sticking with the Hillary strategy hide from the press. Maybe it will work who knows perhaps I just have 2016 PTSD. I honestly want him to be aggressive and show leadership seems like the strategy is to keep Biden in the shadows and have the SuperPacs do the fighting.
    What’s up with all these people saying that Biden killed it in his livestreams? Are we living in Bizarro world now?

unwanted touching and kissing == Sexual Assault
    It seems that Biden is socially incompetent but i dont seen sexual assault here

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    The fact that you think this is what will happen goes to show how out of touch you are. Contrary to what you keep insisting Biden isn't a republican and no matter how moderate or conservative he is he'll need to get the party behind him which won't happen if this is what he magically decides to do.

But Obama and Biden did propose to cut social security for a grand bargain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsi2024 View Post
    What’s up with all these people saying that Biden killed it in his livestreams? Are we living in Bizarro world now?
    Honestly most of the time I see Biden speaking I pray he is actually present so not sure if what he said meant anything.

Unwanted penetration using his fingers is not sexual assault? what is your definition of it?
    No... I don't believe her allegations. There are too many things that don't add up.

She could have come forward this when she came out last year with a different allegation.
    She could have gone to a legitimate news source rather than breaking this on Soundcloud.
    She could have not created a brand new twitter account and ignored not tweeted positive things about Biden on her old account...

If an organization picks this up and verifies any of the accusers information I will change my opinion of these. As it stands I find them to be BULLSHIT

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    He already advocated for it in the past, he'll do it again, and have, well his handlers and toadies actually running this dementia presidents administration will because even Bill Clinton had set up a deal to gut Social Security with New Gingrich before Lewinsky (PBUH) showed up.