Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    They had no chance they where dead as soon as the astartes boarded the ship, they knew ecaxly what they where doing and they knew exacly how the fight would end up, this is guys with hundreds or thousands of years of experience and in the very little time they are not deployed in warzones all they do is pray, study, train and prepare for war they study every single threat and how to kill it.

If the astartes even thought there would be issues they would have brought proper anti psyker counters i mean a single sister of silence would have wiped the floor with them, but this strike team have propably done this a hundred times you could see how they just casually moved on after killing them like they just slapped some children around.

This was alo just the mopping up operation of a rebellion so most likely low level psykers not like magnus the red who can obliterate battlefleets in orbit while standing on the planet bellow.

Think it's suppost to show how insanely good they are at what they do i mean how can normal guys ( aside from the psykers) fight religiously indoctrinated from childhood, genetically modified transhuman warrior monks, each with a century of experience in war, clad in a millenniums worth of technological advancement, and personally armed with fully automatic micro-rocket launchers. Unendingly tireless, preternaturally fast, impossibly tough, supremely intelligent, precise, efficient, and completely and unsympathetically zealous in their devotion to the task at hand.
    All I'm saying is that if it was a scrim at my local store I'd have been able to at least take out a couple marines by playing smart instead of turtling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I take anything made by this guy, orks, necrons, nids or traitor marines, daemons you name it this guy would make it epic. But yeah i take some slanneshi traitors too with Fulgrim in all his glory too.

But he says it takes a insane amount of time to do these clips so i dunno perhaps if someone hires him to do these things with a proper team and a budget.
    With any luck when they finish the books they will expand the heresy into other media forms. I wouldn’t want live action but an animated Horus heresy would be wondrous.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    All I'm saying is that if it was a scrim at my local store I'd have been able to at least take out a couple marines by playing smart instead of turtling.
    Fair enough im not even sure these are real ones or they use some kind of xenotech.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    With any luck when they finish the books they will expand the heresy into other media forms. I wouldn’t want live action but an animated Horus heresy would be wondrous.
    Oh i would love that.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Teaser time the full one should drop soon and i need to know what's inside that vault, Heresy or Xeno that needs purging most likely.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer40...part_5_teaser/

Other Astartes parts where pure awesomeness so this should be good.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-10-25 at 05:01 PM.

Part 5 will release in 8 hours, so damn hyped.

https://youtu.be/eoCcpMW8fSs

awwwww shit it's haylo dewd!

He also said there is more 40k projects he wants to make after Astartes if the support is there and it will most certainly be lol.

This marks the end of this chapter of the Astartes project. What comes next? Well I'd love to continue! I have many 40k stories I'd like to tell and I already know where I want to take things next if the support is there. Also with the experience gained, raise the quality, enlist key help and bring episodes to you quicker.

Hell yeah.

These are golden! No questions asked. Much hype!
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

When did he get his YT account back?

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    When did he get his YT account back?
    One or two months back I think, was a huge issue getting in contact and getting help from youtube though.

One or two months back I think, was a huge issue getting in contact and getting help from youtube though.
    Yeah, I remember a lot of other channels discussing the issues he was having. It's not as if the channel is small, granted he is no pewdiepie or a recognizable face, but the channel is well known in the 40k community and out because of the overwhelming quality he produces. It was a bit shocking how much trouble he had.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    will make the so called SJWs go berzerk. No studio will touch something like this at the moment.
    I mean wow, if you think that's a reason why no one is producing WH40k for the main stream then you're a bit naive. There are plenty of shows depictnig facist regimes (Starwars, Star Trek, Stargate etc) so it's not really a good reason at all. One of the main points of WH40k is everyone is shit and everyone has a terrible life, and I huess the SJW's have the Tau to latch on to hurr durr.

Reasons why it hasn't been taken main stream are; it's incerdibly niche, their is a lot of lore so where do you dive in, and it's ultra violence.
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2020-04-02 at 01:48 PM.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    There are plenty of shows depictnig facist regimes (Starwars, Star Trek, Stargate etc) so it's not really a good reason at all.
    Remind me, in which of those is the fascist regime the good guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Yup, therein lies the rub.

Even in a movie or Netlfix series that was specifically about deconstructing how messed up the Imperium is as a result of its extreme authoritarianism and xenophobia, you'd still likely have idiots screeching on social media about how it somehow "glorifies fascism".
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    There are no "good guys" in WH40k, the closest you can get to a "good guy" are the TAU and that's a pretty grey area.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account

Fuck yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    There are no "good guys" in WH40k, the closest you can get to a "good guy" are the TAU and that's a pretty grey area.
    Yeah pretty much..

Also 7500 people already in there waiting and 14k likes and it's 4 hours left.

Finally get to see what's in that vault.

I prefer these masterpieces

Epic as fuck this guy is amazing. Also get a tiny peak at whats next at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that was so fucking good! I have so many questions as too what that all was.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.