Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    I love it when Sylv fans intentionally ignore everything someone really said.
    Ironically enough, it'll be ur tears thatll flood the forum after shell be dealt with this xpax, one way or another.
    Hey bite your tongue xd

Considering Grom and Illidan, she'll be redeemed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Hey bite your tongue xd

Considering Grom and Illidan, she'll be redeemed
    Ya i know, it IS a serious possibility with Blizz xD
    But my point still stands, look at Illidan and Grom, both of them dissapeared after their "redemption"
    which means even if she will be redeemed, we wont have to suffer her, for at least a while, afterwards.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

I think at this point it is highly unlikely she will get a major arc like Kerrigan 2.0. Why? Because they already updated her model. If she was Kerrigan 2.0 she would turn into some uber goddess and save everyone but that would require ANOTHER model update. And I cant really remember when they ever updated a character model twice in the same expansion.

So at this point I think we can rule out Kerrigan 2.0, which is good. At best she dies a villain, at worst she gets a "Draenor is free!" moment then dies.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    I've always thought of her as a villain personally.
    She pretty much has been since Arthas killed her and brought her back.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    So she should be killed because she is in the game for too long. Sounds like super weak reason to get rid of her. Personally I didn't like Saurfang bullshit at all and I had to go through it anyways.
    Your shortsighted fanboiism is showing.

They never said Sylvanas should be killed you absolute sperg lol

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-04-10 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Ya i know, it IS a serious possibility with Blizz xD
    But my point still stands, look at Illidan and Grom, both of them dissapeared after their "redemption"
    which means even if she will be redeemed, we wont have to suffer her, for at least a while, afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I think at this point it is highly unlikely she will get a major arc like Kerrigan 2.0. Why? Because they already updated her model. If she was Kerrigan 2.0 she would turn into some uber goddess and save everyone but that would require ANOTHER model update. And I cant really remember when they ever updated a character model twice in the same expansion.

So at this point I think we can rule out Kerrigan 2.0, which is good. At best she dies a villain, at worst she gets a "Draenor is free!" moment then dies.
    they are secretly reading this forum so they will let her live and kill off Tyrande for sure.
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Your shortsighted fanboiism is showing.

They never said Sylvanas should be killed you absolute sperg lol
    Only several people did, why would I even say it if it wasnt true.

I meant the person you were directly quoting. Jesus Christ lmao

So? What's the problem? Why can't I say that I want Sylvanas to die? I can't make my own opinion?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

5+ Year Old Account
    they are secretly reading this forum so they will let her live and kill off Tyrande for sure.
    Nah, major Alliance characters are never killed off. Unless they are NE, I guess...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josyel View Post
    I miss Varimathas, true leader of the Forsaken.
    Me too. Too bad that we haven't got to see almost anything from dreadlords in general, even in the two Legion-themed xpacs.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Too bad that we haven't got to see almost anything from dreadlords in general, even in the two Legion-themed xpacs.
    Mal'ganis isn't killed yet. Let's assume he's starting a second Operation Andorhal
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Nah, major Alliance characters are never killed off. Unless they are NE, I guess...
    that's what I meant more or less.

Me too. Too bad that we haven't got to see almost anything from dreadlords in general, even in the two Legion-themed xpacs.
    the entire Burning Legion became garbage so they can push this lame and out of nowhere threat.

Who even cares about the Legion. Sargeras, Elisande, and maybe Kil'jaeden were literally the only interesting characters, everyone else was a generic chaotic evil monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Who even cares about the Legion. Sargeras, Elisande, and maybe Kil'jaeden were literally the only interesting characters, everyone else was a generic chaotic evil monster.
    which made them pretty badass.

but lets make everyone relatable and sympathetic and retcon some stuff because it's awesome.

I'm half expecting for Archimonde to return and moan about how wrong he was and that he secretly wanted to stop Sargeras.

but hey, he is probably permanently dead if we are lucky.

on the other hand, we have to follow this +S tier of a villain called Sylvanas and Jailer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I don't hate Sylvanas, personally speaking - I think she's a fine character, although I don't like her on a personal level (I find her personality and actions odious in the extreme). I do however think she's been in the spotlight way too long, looming large in what will be 3 back-to-back expansions now. It's time for her to take her final bow and exit the stage, in whatever form that happens to take.
    This. Majority are just tired of her in the spotlight and will be over the moon once she's exited the stage. Whether she's dead or alive after it is done does not matter.

which made them pretty badass.

but lets make everyone relatable and sympathetic and retcon some stuff because it's awesome.

I'm half expecting for Archimonde to return and moan about how wrong he was and that he secretly wanted to stop Sargeras.

but hey, he is probably permanently dead if we are lucky.

on the other hand, we have to follow this +S tier of a villain called Sylvanas and Jailer.
    Not even relatable, I dont relate to a mass murderer who tried to literally destroy the universe, but at least he had other motivations beside generic chaotic evil stuff.

Doubt that, Archimonde is as generic as it can get, he literally did everything just for power. At least Kil'jaeden was misguided and genuinely believed he was ensuring a glorious future for his people.

Sylvanas is a trash villain and a retread of Lich King, but done worse. Jailer could be interesting, who knows.

yeah, it comes to personal preference I guess.

I pretty much hate everything they did with Sargeras, Kil'jaeden and the rest of the Burning Jobbers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danielewhite View Post
    excellent comment I'd say so too, and I think you are pretty right...
    sylvanas as a fictional non-existent character has gone through different hands...(writers)
    and as of frozen throne, she doesn't show any desire for power...what she wants is revenge.
    she was pretty much forced to take Lordaeron as the nathrezim threatened to destroy her and her remaining banshees.
    nothing evil about that.

right now shes totally evil...
    and what used to be my favourite character has become a crazy ^&*(* that I hate.

so instead of trying to kill off sylvanas...because the writers suck...
    we should stand as a community and try to raise the companies standards.
    doubtfully sylvanas is the only character lacking...everything in the story is lacking
    and that is the problem

few examples...mentioning other characters I used to like.

tyrande, she used to be a strong independent woman, who only elune could forbid of anything ...
    in legion she is presented as a weak character crying for a man...later in battle for Azeroth we also learn that female characters can only ve strong if they go through some transformation....someone in blizzard must like magical girls...(right alleria?) or maybe Dragon ball Z
    Maiev...she was another strong female lead, her motivation was to capture Illidan and serve her justice.
    then we get a novel telling us she went mad and started to kill off elves.
    then they realized they needed her back for legion so they scrapped the madness and turns out she was possessed by devils. (said by Jarod shadowsong during legion)
    then she allied with Illidan XD (this goes sooooo against her character that it's funny)and gets even more fun cause during the last raid she wasn't even around so people could say...well at least shes guarding him.
    then she got to apologize to Tyrande! the one that killed her wardens whom she considered family... and in a way that also looked like it was maiev's fault.

do u remember that cinematic that was a rip-off almost frame by frame of the lord of the ring finale?

every single piece of writing in this game sucks, they don't have standards and we are letting them.
    because we just eat content without setting a bar for ourselves.
    what i wanna know is simple is she being killed off save me the time of even getting the expansion cant bare the loss of seeing another of my lady lore characters dying.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

The writers are deliberately making Sylvanas a villain and Sylvanas loyalists are still ignoring that, saying the writers are wrong?
    Who is right then? The writers of your fan fictions?
    That's a really twisted definition of "Lore"

Also, even if, by any chance, Blizzard decided to redeem Sylvanas as a character with some ultimate goal that saves Azeroth and the universe let me tell you:
    That will be the worst plot twist in the history of plot twists, the writing must be so bad and low level fan fiction tier to do that, that the Warcraft Lore, or what is left of it at this point, dies immediately a quick and painless death.
    At least you fan fiction loving Sylvanas fanbois would be happy.

Judging by the fact they made a whole new edgy and evil model for her, I doubt she'll be redeemed.

Sylvanas fanboys always believed she would never die because of her popularity. But that was always a weak argument. Popularity didn't stop Blizz from killing Arthas (most popular character in Warcraft franchise) in the second expansion.

At this point there is really no indication that there will be a final twist at the end and Sylvanas somehow rejoins the forces of Azeroth.